Pages:
Author

Topic: The Michael Brown shooting , what really happened?? - page 3. (Read 10271 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Oh they had the balls to record it alright. No one had the balls to turn the footage in

If the footage actually showed officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown while in surrender mode, then the people who took that video (all of them African American, one being accomplice to Brown's store robbery) would have already made it public. Since they did't do that, we can safely assume that the video was not corroborating what they were saying.

What does race have to do with this?
It has everything to do with this. If the police officer was white and the black community has a problem with white police officers then the community would want to make the police look bad.

The relationship with police was not good even prior to the shooting.
Activity: 476
Oh they had the balls to record it alright. No one had the balls to turn the footage in

If the footage actually showed officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown while in surrender mode, then the people who took that video (all of them African American, one being accomplice to Brown's store robbery) would have already made it public. Since they did't do that, we can safely assume that the video was not corroborating what they were saying.
I would agree that the witnesses to the shooting are likely lying about what happened that day. There was a police shooting not long after the Brown shooting that involved someone who was carrying a knife in his hand that was recorded with a cell phone camera. I would highly suspect that someone has video evidence that the officer did the right thing by shooting brown. The likely reason it was not released is because of the horrible relations the people of furgeson have with the police.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

What does race have to do with this?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

That 'footage' showed absolutely nothing - just some guy at unidentified date and location making commentaries that are supposedly true off camera. Why the hell weren't they filming the actual scene?

Exactly. Who does not own a mobile phone (with camera) nowadays? And even the very basic ones which come for $15 or $20 are having embedded camera with them. It is surprising that none of the witnesses had the balls to take video of this incident, although they were all standing at safe distance away from officer Wilson and Michael Brown.

legendary
That 'footage' showed absolutely nothing - just some guy at unidentified date and location making commentaries that are supposedly true off camera. Why the hell weren't they filming the actual scene?

Exactly. Who does not own a mobile phone (with camera) nowadays? And even the very basic ones which come for $15 or $20 are having embedded camera with them. It is surprising that none of the witnesses had the balls to take video of this incident, although they were all standing at safe distance away from officer Wilson and Michael Brown.
Brown clearly had his hands up in the air, but the cowardly cop still shot at him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7VHs9wo0Q

Stop this BS. The original "eyewitness" was a guy who was accomplice to Micheal Brown in his store robbery, and there is not an iota of truth in what he said. These newly invented eyewitnesses are just parroting what the first one told. This has been proven in the autopsy report also. Also, if he had his hands up in the air, then how did officer Darren Wilson received those horrific facial injuries?

There's video footage, no more denying

If that was an attempt at manufacturing evidence, that's pretty sad.

Let's not cherry pick the witnesses
Activity: 420
Brown clearly had his hands up in the air, but the cowardly cop still shot at him

Stop this BS. The original "eyewitness" was a guy who was accomplice to Micheal Brown in his store robbery, and there is not an iota of truth in what he said. These newly invented eyewitnesses are just parroting what the first one told. This has been proven in the autopsy report also. Also, if he had his hands up in the air, then how did officer Darren Wilson received those horrific facial injuries?

If that was an attempt at manufacturing evidence, that's pretty sad.

legendary

Activity: 308
There is also some evidence that shows that Michael Brown (and perhaps his family) are affiliated with bloods, which can be a quite violent gang/organization

May I see this evidence?
It doens't matter if he was affiliated with a gang or not. What matters is the fact that he was fighting the police officer who had legitimately stopped him and in the process of doing so had committed a felony. Officers have not only the right but the duty to use force to stop a fleeing felon if he poses an immediate threat to the community. If he is willing to assault a police officer to the point of needing medical attention then who knows what he is willing to do to an ordinary citizen.
Michael Brown was unarmed, so was Kelly Thomas, and so was Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Manuel Loggins Jr., Ronald Madison, Sean Bell, Eric Garner, I could go on forever, but I believe I have confirmed that police are trigger happy, and all of the men listed with the exception of Kelly Thomas were people of color.

Michael Brown was unarmed... so what? The fact that he wasn't carrying a firearm didn't stopped him from robbing a shop and beating one of the owners there to pulp. Even officer Wilson, who was carrying a firearm with him, suffered very serious facial injuries as a result of the assault by Michael Brown. Just because he wasn't carrying a firearm, that doesn't mean that he posed no danger to the civilized society.

That was a hoax circulated by conservative sources, the picture was not of Officer Wilson
That is not true. You are a racist trying to cause worsening tensions between blacks and whites. The officer was harmed as a result of his interaction with Brown.
Making gang signs is a popular trend among the youth of America.
You should read this
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/gunned-police-photo-msm-portray/

I agree, that's why this evidence is inconclusive.

Not just inconclusive, but absurd of the press to use this to make him appear as if he was a thug

Okay I really can't take you serious anymore.

I can't take anyone who assumes that making gang signs in selfies equates to someone being a gang member seriously

I never said he was a gang member.  I said there is evidence that he COULD be gang AFFILIATED.

You said the press makes him "appear as if he was a thug"

The fuckin guy strong armed and assaulted a store clerk to get a box of cigars.  Figure for yourself.  You fuckin' tool/scumbag.  IGNORED.
Brown died about 35 feet from the car

Unless you're implying that he has the power to levitate.

Ad Hominem attacks imply that you no longer wish to be civil because you have run out of arguments.

Assaulting a store clerk does not necessarily mean he was affiliated with a gang, that's an illogical racial generalization.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
You should read this

Not just inconclusive, but absurd of the press to use this to make him appear as if he was a thug

I can't take anyone who assumes that making gang signs in selfies equates to someone being a gang member seriously

I never said he was a gang member.  I said there is evidence that he COULD be gang AFFILIATED.

You said the press makes him "appear as if he was a thug"

The fuckin guy strong armed and assaulted a store clerk to get a box of cigars.  Figure for yourself.  You fuckin' tool/scumbag.  IGNORED.
You should read this

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi.
The white burden? Lol I heard some people talking about this saying there was a "white burden" in a way that is kind of true as if the police man shot a Caucasian instead, there woudn't have been as much controversy.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
You should read this

You should read this

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
You should read this

You should read this
Pages:
Jump to: