Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 18. (Read 3853 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
now or never
do not wait for anything
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 08, 2018, 04:15:32 AM
Today's ETH keeps going up, of course, this is the best time for buy ETH and hold until the end of the year, what are you waiting for?
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 04:09:06 AM
I also agree with your opinion and I also purchase ethereum when the price falls and I am sure ethereum has a good future and the price will increase at the end of the year,so I dare to invest some of my money in ethereum I think this is a good chance.
Activity: 188
July 07, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
I think this is the best moment to buy etherum. The falling price of ETH now is the best time for investors to buy etherum because in some months now etherum will raise more than its original price.
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Buying eth now is a contribution to your future. So now is the time to buy while in the lower coin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 07, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
Yes, now is a very good time to buy Ethereum. But I bought it when it was 800 and then when it was 900. But I think in the long term it should cost more than $ 4000.
You bought at the wrong time but that happens to everyone occasionally, what you need to do is to buy ethereum right now if you have the cash that will lower the average cost of your investment and you will get profits faster when the price recovers, now about your prediction it is entirely possible that ethereum gets that valuable but are you willing to hold that long? Many people think they do but they are mistaken.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
i have never been afraid of buying el money i am investing eth ethically. because a lot of coin uses ethereal infrastructure. For this reason I am never afraid to take it. it is a solid investment source.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
I think the most promising purchase for a long time will be, you can earn a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Ethereum develops every day, and is gaining good momentum constantly, so this is one of the most promising coins for the future.
for today the maximum price of gas in the etherium network was already fixed, which was 3 dollars. Thus we can talk about the relevance of the Ether. I think that today we can observe the birth of a new leader in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
Ethereum develops every day, and is gaining good momentum constantly, so this is one of the most promising coins for the future.
Activity: 278
July 07, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
It depends on your approach/attitude to investing or trading. If you are a long-term investor then I would suggest starting to accumulate @ support levels and don't have to worry about fluctuations. If someone is a trader, they would be more intraday or short term.

I cant predict prices here, however, Ethereum has a great future and is still evolving.

Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
I think it could rise to $ 1000 later this year, and maybe even more. I'm preparing my finances to take on ETH
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
Yes, now is a very good time to buy Ethereum. But I bought it when it was 800 and then when it was 900. But I think in the long term it should cost more than $ 4000.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
I in joined to buy etherium because evaluate the worth of Ethereum and the reasons to invest in Ethereum, we must understand the basic technology and potential, that makes Ethereum far superior to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 60
July 07, 2018, 07:03:14 AM
Yeah, pretty much in the whole start of 2018 everyone should buy ethereum, because it's not that expansive, and hodl them
Activity: 107
July 07, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

Its true, since ethereum value is down there are possibilty that if you buy ethereum now you will gain profit in the future.

According to some speculation about ethereum it will reach his 1500 dollar by the end of the year. Imagine how many times you will gain profit when the prediction and speculation become true.

I don't see any chance for ETH to reach $1500 by the end of 2018, since BTC is still in down trend
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 07, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

Its true, since ethereum value is down there are possibilty that if you buy ethereum now you will gain profit in the future.

According to some speculation about ethereum it will reach his 1500 dollar by the end of the year. Imagine how many times you will gain profit when the prediction and speculation become true.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 06, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
I do not know what people are waiting for, the prices are not going to get that much better, I know that it is important to maximize your profits but the prices are very good and if you wait for too long there is the possibility the price goes up and you no longer have the chance of take advantage of the opportunity, and these opportunities do not come too often, just remember how many people lost the chance to buy ethereum below 300 in September of 2017.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Yes, of course, I think now is the right time to buy some Ethereum. And if you can keep it in the long run, I'm sure you'll get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 05, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
Yes it is time to buy ETH, for you a trader who wants to reap the most profits is the time to invest in the future by buying the ETH is now the price is going down, and I hear there will be an increase at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: