Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 14. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
for me eth to 400/450 $ is a great entry point, as always everything can happen and maybe it will never come back to 800/1000 $ but I think a short to touch I 550/600 $ is not so impossible.
Buy ETH as you can especially right now the crypto world is still very young because after 3-5 years crypto world will grow so much for sure always think for long term so you can maximize the profit.

yes, especially if you want to be a holder that can keep the ethereum for a very long time because ethereum has a great chance to be the expensive coin in the future. actually, we can see the best moment to buy ethereum every time the price gets down but unfortunately, we want the price to get down for more so we can get much of ethereum. but for people which can use the opportunity to buy ethereum while it's down then they will have the same opportunity to sell when the price increase in the next moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
for me eth to 400/450 $ is a great entry point, as always everything can happen and maybe it will never come back to 800/1000 $ but I think a short to touch I 550/600 $ is not so impossible.
Buy ETH as you can especially right now the crypto world is still very young because after 3-5 years crypto world will grow so much for sure always think for long term so you can maximize the profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Ethereum is one of the most valuable altcoin to invest. Ethereum has blockchain technology, which is used by many ICOs as a platform. Many investors around the world hold Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum is a right decision. Now Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 460, this is a good time for us to buy Ethereum. Maybe this year Ethereum will cost more than $ 1500
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Activity: 640
July 26, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
all the time I think it's good to invest and the most appropriate time when the price has reached its low point. this one coin is not in doubt for its growth back and can be said that the movement is quite stable.
now is the right time and not too late to buy as much as possible and invest only in the long-term only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
Now is a great time. I think ethereum will benefit from the short term failing of EOS and NEO, two projects that looked like shaping up to be competitive. Well Neo, EOS was a little more speculative

Find out the exact amount, how much it will cost "Ether" in 2018 is almost impossible. This is associated with the following factors: the ETH rate in 2017 constantly fluctuated in the limit of 200-400 dollars per unit. This process was accompanied by a gradual increase in the value of the currency; the absence of a central government makes it impossible to provide a guarantee of financial stability;
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
I can not give you any guarantee but I think it great opportunity to buy Eth very cheap now. Go ahead.)

The perspective of the etherium in 2018 is a popular user question. Acquisition of the Crypto currency, exchange for real money and other aspects depend solely on the growth forecast. Considering the current development trend, the following facts can be singled out: the first start of sales of "Ether" became a record on such a market, having collected more than $ 14 million on financial investments;
Activity: 434
July 26, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
Ethereum is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies, I believe that you can fully trust it by making a purchase.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
July 26, 2018, 03:37:56 PM
Yes make sure to hold some Ethereum before its too late, buy before the Bullish season takes over or you'll regret it later, just like what happened to me last year, though I'm not that sure if it will happen again this year but with how Bitcoin performs this past week,  it wont hurt holding some right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
July 26, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
The only moment, I mean the only best moment to buy ethereum is when there is a bear market for all the alt coins including bitcoin and all alts. And I think that is the only I believe that is the only possible moment that you can buy good amounts of ETH and expect a good return once it increases in price.

now it has become obvious that the price is at the bottom. which means that if there is an opportunity, one must buy now.
Activity: 345
July 24, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The current price of ETH is very cheap. I bought over 30 ETH and held them. I expect its price to rise to $ 700 and sell off. In Q4, this will happen because now Bitcoin has been pumped. Next time, the altcoins in the top 100 will be pumping vigorously and the market will return to peak times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
The moment to buy these etherums is that now when the market turns positive they can make investors get the difference if they sell the etherum in the near future. you should buy ethereum
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I will advise you to buy ethereum now because it has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up. So if they are successful with their ideas, they are definitely going to outshine other crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
ethereum slowly began to rise and if compared to some time ago are now higher. but it also included still cheap because the ethereum could be more than that. There is a buying opportunity and mash for big results can sell only at the end of the year.

my routine with ethereum is :

buy it when it falled 400 dollar.
sell it when it rise up to 450

i earned really good moneys with that.
of course, translation and earning the difference in the price of coins is quite a profitable business. But if you invest in the etherium, then today is probably one of the last chances, when you can buy a cheap etherium. Today, the etherium is already $ 470, and perhaps this is the first phase of active growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
July 24, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
ethereum slowly began to rise and if compared to some time ago are now higher. but it also included still cheap because the ethereum could be more than that. There is a buying opportunity and mash for big results can sell only at the end of the year.

my routine with ethereum is :

buy it when it falled 400 dollar.
sell it when it rise up to 450

i earned really good moneys with that.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
I think we have missed the best time to buy ETH. When the market fell last month, the price of ETH was only $420, and now it is more than 6%! If you plan to hold it for a long time, ETH is still worth buying, but if you trade every day, then other altcoins are more suitable!
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
Currently the price of Ethereum is on the rise and I think the ethereum will come back down, I advise you not to buy Ethereum now but wait a few more weeks,
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 08:03:18 AM
Right now it's still in a good moment if we want to buy ethereum as an investment. but if a trader might have anilisa and also pay attention to the chart first to be able to get a chance whether it is suitable or not
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 24, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
The market is starting to rise, but the price of crypto is still quite low. I think this is the time for us to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great power. Long-term investment in Ethereum promises to bring us a lot of profit. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will reach the price of $ 1500.
Activity: 197
July 24, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
I think yes it's time to buy etherium because bitcoin now cost 7700$ and etherium stands still
Pages:
Jump to: