Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 17. (Read 3853 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
July 15, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
Try to make an analization or watch closely on how the market would flow. Then if you think and you are satisfied enough the the price then you could purchase and make it as an investments. It is like a gamble, you are making a decisions eithout knowing how the market or the coins would be in the next fews days or months.

it's quite dangerous to orient only on satisfaction. imo there is a need to be sure the whole market is in a big dip before to buy smth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
I know some people who have taken advantage of this low price and filled up their bags.
Ethereum is experiencing an Alkm time low, since it's last peak.
It would make sense to buy and hold.
Be ready for a long-term hold.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
This is the proper time to buy eth so if you want to buy eth after few month i am sure get good profit. So at this time to buy eth in crypto market. There are many crypto user in Bangladesh so they are some buy eth From crypto market.
I think that the near future with the purchase of crypto currency will be much easier, because according to forecasts, almost every second inhabitant of our planet will use the crypto currency.
Activity: 92
July 15, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
It depend on you. If you consider in a long term with etherium, it's time for you to buy it with good price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
This is the proper time to buy eth so if you want to buy eth after few month i am sure get good profit. So at this time to buy eth in crypto market. There are many crypto user in Bangladesh so they are some buy eth From crypto market.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
If you really believe in ETH, I think now is the best time to buy it. Because its value is relatively low and it seems to be decreasing. However, I think it will soon rise in the future. Because apart from Bitcoin, it looks like it's the best coin at the moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
Try to make an analization or watch closely on how the market would flow. Then if you think and you are satisfied enough the the price then you could purchase and make it as an investments. It is like a gamble, you are making a decisions eithout knowing how the market or the coins would be in the next fews days or months.
Merit: 107
July 15, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
maybe I need to wait for a while to buy ethereum because I see that the price wants to go down and it is better if I can get more ethereum at the lower price. but if you want to buy ethereum right now, you can directly to buy ethereum before it increases. we have different purposes target buy and we have a different strategy in trading so I think we can decide for ourselves so we can know what is the next step that we should do. although the price now is still in the lower price, I still wait for the price to get down again and I am fine if I need to wait for a while.

well, everything is on the dip right now so now – is a good chance to buy prominent coins, wich eth definitely is.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 15, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
maybe I need to wait for a while to buy ethereum because I see that the price wants to go down and it is better if I can get more ethereum at the lower price. but if you want to buy ethereum right now, you can directly to buy ethereum before it increases. we have different purposes target buy and we have a different strategy in trading so I think we can decide for ourselves so we can know what is the next step that we should do. although the price now is still in the lower price, I still wait for the price to get down again and I am fine if I need to wait for a while.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
July 15, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
ETH is always worth taking. The strongest coin ETH. Because there are many big projects under it. This will get more value on the count. I believe in the future ETH
Activity: 198
July 15, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
I think ETH will never disappoint its investor. ETH has many ico and many companies and investors use it. price fluctuations are more stable than other ICOs.
In a long term - yes, but in short term, we can't know exactly. May be he just want to make profit in short time, and ask in this forum. Grin
July 15, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
You are lucky if you do not buy ET when you make this topic because you do not get the loss because the price is now flushed but if you buy it, just hold it because the price will come back green or you add your ETH by buying it again now because the price is low for now and wait a few more months I'm sure ETH will be high again
Activity: 93
July 15, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
I think ETH is best coin to invest right now. It's time for buying, price of it now very low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 15, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
I think ETH will never disappoint its investor. ETH has many ico and many companies and investors use it. price fluctuations are more stable than other ICOs.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
If you are buying ethereum now, there are plenty of opportunities for you as well as for your investment you will make them meaningful and practical. That's why we should buy eth.
Activity: 476
July 14, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
Nowadays the price of Etherium is low, because of the situation on the market. Eth - one of the leading coins in world market with interesting and promising ideas. I think it`s a perfect time to buy eth, because the price will grow up in the soon future.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 07:17:44 PM
I also agree with your opinion and I also purchase ethereum when the price falls and I am sure ethereum has a good future and the price will increase at the end of the year,so I dare to invest some of my money in ethereum I think this is a good chance.
The Ethereal community is constantly evolving with intelligent ideas. Some people may be a bit weird, others may be stuck with projects, and usable products and trustworthy contracts. In any case, Ethereum is the playground of ideas, and can create applications and solutions of the future. It is because the Ethereum network is always developing towards a bright tomorrow.
Activity: 476
July 08, 2018, 01:16:01 PM
a very good and good moment to buy ethereum is by the way when the price of ethereum falls, and when there is bad news that invades the world of cryptocurrency. like yesterday the price of ethereum fell very deep should it be the right moment to buy ethereum.
Activity: 368
July 08, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
This year the team plans to launch a plasma. If this succeeds, we can observe a sharp increase in the air, relative to the BTC
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

If the ETH team eliminates the problem with the network transmittance, then the air will soar in price at least 2 times. Therefore, to keep money on the air, this is a very good and profitable idea.
Pages:
Jump to: