Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 126. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Every project that has bounties or airdrops involved must expect some dumping from the people who get a free lunch. Nothing we can do about.

That would be slick! I sincerely hope there will be a long dump of tokens in the beginning, hopefully over a relatively long period of time.  I guess this is the best that can happen for the project's long term health and organic growth because anyone on our planet that stumbles upon this movement should be able to get in and join it for a low price!  If it's too expensive right from the start it could hinder growth
PS I will participate in the bounty Cool
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Every project that has bounties or airdrops involved must expect some dumping from the people who get a free lunch. Nothing we can do about.
Activity: 139
Merit: 107
What! DAMN I can't believe I missed this one.

Checking if I know somebody who is enrolled...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Nice to see slow but steady development. Very curious to see community action after distribution. Will we manage to create a real functioning decentralized movement?
So far so good. Love such kink of a unique approach based not on an idea not on "when moon/lambo?"
Good luck for all of us!

will try to follow more closely and be useful as well:)
I thought you knew ---> we are already unstoppable.  Once Greenpoint becomes active ---> it's on like Donkey Kong!  That's where most of the development is going to be conceived and that's where things are going to be shaped.  The sky is the limit here: Virtual Markets, VR Gaming, VR Social events....our imaginations are the only thing that limits us.  In Greenpoint we will have a place to cooperate and take advantage of one another's skills, creativity, and ambitions....we are going to be doing things that haven't even been imagined yet!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Anybody can send me invitation link to join this project I'm interested. Just few hours left for this please send if possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Nice to see slow but steady development. Very curious to see community action after distribution. Will we manage to create a real functioning decentralized movement?
So far so good. Love such kink of a unique approach based not on an idea not on "when moon/lambo?"
Good luck for all of us!

will try to follow more closely and be useful as well:)
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I cant believe how low is invite count, given the sufficient time it should have been used.
Also what is this awaiting approval status mean?
I guess alternate accounts are not allowed and the final audit has to include those users too,
because inviting oneself rather than a friend was not allowed and can result in a ban

Seems like the invite count is low because most founding members preferred not to invite someone or they don't read the news. I personally would have liked a lot more invites but hey I'm just one of many (and I was invited myself!) Smiley

It's very interesting to me to observe 'waves of activity' here. One time it's rather quiet and another time there are a lot of posts and thoughts in a short period of time. Many are waiting for the distribution not realizing that work can be done all around the clock. We can connect and create. Unlike most crypto projects where we invest and wait for things to happen, here we are a central part of the happening ourselves and that's exactly why I'm attracted to this movement. Everyone has the power to say and do something worthwhile

I think lot's of members want to invite someone who can add to the quality of the movement, and if they don't know anyone like that or people don't come to them they rather don't invite anyone.

Oh yes indeed, that's a good motive not to invite, of course.
On the other hand members can actively look around for skilled people who may be interested in contributing and ask them to join. That wouldn't be a bad idea either. Because it's my belief that most 0.5-70% participants are just lucky airdrop receivers and that's probably about it. I believe they had not been interested in the movement's ideas itself.
Some of them may have become interested by now, though.

The upcoming re-distribution after initial distribution is going to be very exciting. Then all those who understand the vision and are really interested towards the Movement DAO have the chance to join and become involved
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I cant believe how low is invite count, given the sufficient time it should have been used.
I guess alternate accounts are not allowed and the final audit has to include those users too,
because inviting oneself rather than a friend was not allowed and can result in a ban

Seems like the invite count is low because most founding members preferred not to invite someone or they don't read the news. I personally would have liked a lot more invites but hey I'm just one of many (and I was invited myself!) Smiley

It's very interesting to me to observe 'waves of activity' here. One time it's rather quiet and another time there are a lot of posts and thoughts in a short period of time. Many are waiting for the distribution not realizing that work can be done all around the clock. We can connect and create. Unlike most crypto projects where we invest and wait for things to happen, here we are a central part of the happening ourselves and that's exactly why I'm attracted to this movement. Everyone has the power to say and do something worthwhile

I think lot's of members want to invite someone who can add to the quality of the movement, and if they don't know anyone like that or people don't come to them they rather don't invite anyone.

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Congrats to all participants too bad i dont know someone from the list that can invite me  Embarrassed

i guess i will just buy  MVT Coins after it hit the exchange

well i did not invite anybody. and i forgot how this works. tell me.

you can see here, how to invite: https://medium.com/@movementDAO/invite-friends-from-near-or-far-94126e76a654
This is the last day right? it will be closed at 23.59?

Yes the deadline is today just not sure about timezone Smiley

That means we have to assume the specific time is the last timezone to get there, should be something like Baker Island? Grin either way this is the deadline for the invitation phase.
Would love to see some more well used invites!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Congrats to all participants too bad i dont know someone from the list that can invite me  Embarrassed

you can see here, how to invite: https://medium.com/@movementDAO/invite-friends-from-near-or-far-94126e76a654

Yes the deadline is today just not sure about timezone Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Congrats to all participants too bad i dont know someone from the list that can invite me  Embarrassed

i guess i will just buy  MVT Coins after it hit the exchange

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
The clock is ticking. Eager for 1 October Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I would like to be apart of this.

Just sent a PM to invite you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
Congrats to all participants too bad i dont know someone from the list that can invite me  Embarrassed

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Awaiting approval - fuck cant take the pressure  Tongue hope I will be in soon and ready to join you guys on the journey. This is gonna be awesome !

Wellcome to the Movement, enjoy your stay and contribute as much as possible!  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This is good we may get somewhere with this, i approve a decentralized exchenge as well.

Lets keep exchange ideas and dont worry how crazy they may sound, there could still be something usefull in it.
Not just talking about the plan for the exchange but about any topic or decision we need to take.

This doesnt mean to say every BS comes through your mind, please just use common sense. Smiley

At the end we will still need to vote to finalize whatever the outcome will be, so dont be afraid to contribute.
Thank you

I agree with you, better to clarify before distribution that priority is the development. Price and exchange discussion will come later but priority are ideas and projects.
Jump to: