Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 144. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate and invite @Pallas to be also a Founding Member of this amazing Movement.

@Pallas is a software developer, i can't call every project that he worked/helped, he has been around in crypto way before i got in ( 2 years ago ) and he is one of the best people i had the pleasure to meet. He will be helpful to anyone who seeks his help and he was one of the people who taught me and guided me on my first newbie steps in this forum.

I will leave more introductions to him, but i want to say that i believe he is the right person for me to invite and that makes him MY CHOICE

@Pallas Welcome mate Wink

Thanks very much SlowGrowth for the nice words and for inviting me to this project.
Your introduction is very good, let me just add that I've been developing crypto-related projects since 2013 (currently I'm the main dev of Cryptonite coin, among others).
I'm always interested in news ideas and on work done by honest people. I've just started learning about DAO and will follow this project closely as it goes by.
Let me show you that I can give a helpful contribution :-)

I wish you a warm welcome!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate and invite @Pallas to be also a Founding Member of this amazing Movement.

@Pallas is a software developer, i can't call every project that he worked/helped, he has been around in crypto way before i got in ( 2 years ago ) and he is one of the best people i had the pleasure to meet. He will be helpful to anyone who seeks his help and he was one of the people who taught me and guided me on my first newbie steps in this forum.

I will leave more introductions to him, but i want to say that i believe he is the right person for me to invite and that makes him MY CHOICE

Thanks very much SlowGrowth for the nice words and for inviting me to this project.
Your introduction is very good, let me just add that I've been developing crypto-related projects since 2013 (currently I'm the main dev of Cryptonite coin, among others).
I'm always interested in news ideas and on work done by honest people. I've just started learning about DAO and will follow this project closely as it goes by.

Im really glad to have you on board and im sure every Founding Member should feel the same way. Thank you Mate Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Any update from the dev team on The Movement project? I'll wait with the rest of the community hehe : Grin

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=23202981}

Dear Movers, great to be here! Please read the following two new blog posts:

* Activity Determination Phase

* Invite Friends from Near or Far

. . . connect and create

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Activity: 71
Merit: 31
If nobody is working on a dutch translation I may the man for this task Cheesy it may take me some time tho.
I'm not active much in crypto forums but I do watch my portfolio daily. I'm self-employed and usually completely taken in by what I do so I wont be able to develop something directly (any way I will be able to happily buy my stakes from those who sell some). But I love how this starts similar to NeM the New Economy Movement. crowdsourcing and airdropping but not in the conventional sense. this is damn funny to see when at the same time airdrops have turned into simple bullshit pumps most of the times, like some bad jokes that provide no value what so ever. I remember this post from utopianfuture on the first nem thread when the idea was born back in tha day
Quote from: utopianfuture
This is a call to join a new decentralized network movement. We are looking for active participants that can help NEM in particular and the decentralized network culture in general. The fundraising is especially designed to promote fairness and egalitarianism. This is the first funding scheme of this type ever and we believe it is revolutionary in its effort to bring egalitarianism to the crypto industry.
January 30, 2014, 10:13:37 AM
well well well now here we are 3.5 years later and ready for the next logical steps in decentralized network culture, world wide decentralized movement for the people to create their visions with the help of their friends, autonomous organization, Virtual Reality meet up point, ... Cool let me take a toke and observe what this baby will turn into. ...with a little help from my friends... yah!
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Any update from the dev team on The Movement project? I'll wait with the rest of the community hehe : Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Good we got some more news, good idea filling the empty seats, starting to think about who to invite as well.

If possible, invite people you know will help out, not people who want to get in just for free tokens, thank you!  Smiley

Thank you for saying that. I think this is central here: inviting people who will contribute positively, creating, connecting, really helping to make the Movement something that really impacts people's lives. I myself am still in doubt whether I will invite anyone. If I do not find anyone really willing to make a difference positively, I'd rather not invite anyone.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
I am wondering now if the activity is determined by the amount of one-liners and useless comments most people post. I hope that is not the case...

hi GintoniK!
it's not the case, the exact opposite is the case, check this out:
https://medium.com/@movementDAO/activity-determination-d57d461f572d

I quote:
So how about adding one of those google notes that keep track of our social media profiles?  
I just sent my details to MovementAI/the devs so they can confirm. other than that I try my personal best to let the movement grow with the limited time I have at hand

---
Good we got some more news, good idea filling the empty seats, starting to think about who to invite as well.
If possible, invite people you know will help out, not people who want to get in just for free tokens, thank you!  Smiley
Completely agree!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
very close to 100.000 views - 200 pages - and distribution hasnt started even?

Please let me earn too. Powerful

The view is based on the number of people looking to for when the tokens will be distributed, I don't understand specificly the reason why this is been delayed this long.

I think this is because dev manually checked each participant's activity and also he removed double accounts, bots, fake participants. I won't worry about the distribution, it will come eventually. I am more intrested in what is the next step in the project developement.
My 2 cents!
Activity: 81
I Speak Future
I came accross the following article about "The Movement" and i am not sure how the level of activity of each (founding) member is determined. The article claims that "At the time of posting the majority of our founding members are still inactive".

Article: https://medium.com/@movementDAO/invite-friends-from-near-or-far-94126e76a654

I am wondering now if the activity is determined by the amount of one-liners and useless comments most people post. I hope that is not the case...

I would also want a way to prove that i have been promoting "The movement" through my blog and twitter. So, despite not posting useless comments to rank up in bitcointalk, i am actively promoting "the movement"

So how about adding one of those google notes that keep track of our social media profiles?

Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

The view is based on the number of people looking to for when the tokens will be distributed, I don't understand specificly the reason why this is been delayed this long.
Activity: 82
It is sad to know that my activity has been reduced from 1 to .5 only. Oh well, I cannot complain since it is still good amount of airdrop. Thanks dropper!
But NaXxow you still have time to increase your rank, don't you:)

I think he is understand and is trying to do this Smiley.
Same like me.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It is sad to know that my activity has been reduced from 1 to .5 only. Oh well, I cannot complain since it is still good amount of airdrop. Thanks dropper!
But NaXxow you still have time to increase your activityrank, don't you:)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

If possible, invite people you know will help out, not people who want to get in just for free tokens, thank you!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 750
Merit: 511
why on earth did I missed to participate this airdrop? based on the number of views nd comments in this post, I believe it will become succesful. I am hoping there is a chance that late participants can join the airdrop as well.

If you know one of the participants, they can invite you.

and the friend will recieve airdrop too?

As I understand, Yes. You can read about this here: https://medium.com/@movementDAO/invite-friends-from-near-or-far-94126e76a654
Jump to: