Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 16. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

I do too.

Just an observation.  Some who follow this thread might think that there isn't much activity in this thread and that's a reflection on its quality.  But in reality, almost all threads on BTCTalk and even many on Discord have very minimal activity in the last year.  Very few people are involved on the team level in even old projects.  I am not sure of exact frequency, but I would look at coins like NavCoin, Peercoin, Curecoin and Namecoin. It was like this before the big bullrun.  You could have almost anything for 1 Sat.  
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Like I said, not complete.   Smiley

I'm enjoying reading your New Education Principles. Where would you like to go with them? I'm on board.

I would like to generate more ideas along the lines of people becoming more financially successful.  I would love to see people get involved in work collectives.  Basically, most successful companies started out with people just trusting each other.  It's hard to do big things alone and also hard to just take money and put it into something successful.   Sweat equity is something people can exchange without the added fear of people just taking the money and leaving. 
Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Did you meant Contact ParaMind? Or you are not talking about the paramind.net website Contact Us form?
Anyway on the paramind.net website is working, the button is opening my email client.

I was wondering if the email worked on the https://movementdao.io site.
Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Like I said, not complete.   Smiley

I'm enjoying reading your New Education Principles. Where would you like to go with them? I'm on board.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Actually, I hit Send on the website Contact Us and it didn't seem to do anything.   Can someone test that?

Did you meant Contact ParaMind? Or you are not talking about the paramind.net website Contact Us form?
Anyway on the paramind.net website is working, the button is opening my email client.
I just posted this message there:

Education Economy

I believe we can create individual and small group economics based on education of ourselves and our immediate group of loved ones and acquaintances.    "Buy from those who will buy from you. For example, many ethnic groups in the United States empower each other by forming economic networks in which each person does a different type of business and they all buy from each other. This prevents money going outside the network into anonymous large corporations."  #7 from  New Economy from Nineteen New Educational Principles
Concepts for Economic Empowerment by Robert Pearson

http://www.paramind.net/new_education_new_economy.html
Great to see activity here still. 

Would be great to keep this coin going.  Major theme/theory coins are awesome and this one had tons of activity.  I think it would be good to keep a lot of the activity in the easiest to use social site or forum.  Seems like there are 4 peripheral websites with activity besides here?
Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Same safe you too @Dropper!
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement
Wishing all of you a good time during these challenging circumstances.

May you stay safe and sound. Connect and create with fellow humans.
Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

Start organizing community discussion.  Rustle up ideas and bring them to reality. Smiley
Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.
I hope more people come back Sad
Don't you guys have the user emails or something? I think no one uses bct.

Also, decntraland launched:D
Wont we have a headquarters there where we can all talk?

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

I'm going forward. Wanna come?

Yes coding is like a car engine, the most important part, but you'll need also wheels, doors, windshields, to make a running car.
I am coming too in this journey. Count me in!

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

can I vote for gumshed to get some coins from the dropper, how does this work?

Wish I could code.

Pages:
Jump to: