Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 17. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
I hope more people come back Sad
Don't you guys have the user emails or something? I think no one uses bct.

Also, decntraland launched:D
Wont we have a headquarters there where we can all talk?

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

I think all the community moved to their forum, you can check in there: https://talk.mvt.io/
To my shame I don't check that often in there because I am used to this one and can't stay on all forums out there. Since many projects have their own forum is hard to keep you updated on all projects you hold a bag.
Happy new year to the community.

Is there any new exchange where we could buy the MVT..?

Also what will be the next plans of development.? I can make an article on it as I am holding it from years now.

https://talk.mvt.io/t/movement-token-contract-update/187
I like the idea! Also, beautiful forum. I think the best place to start is to pm/message all users. Get the coin back on track Smiley I can do it but I'm not technical, might take me a while.

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Speaking of Exchanges, I've been focusing on decentralized exchanges that have open listing parameters, such as https://mcafeedex.com/?#MVT-ETH . I'm not a fan of big juggernaut exchanges as they remind me of the centralized banking and exchange platforms blockchain is supposed to free us from.

If someone would like to help me get this list of exchanges together, we can start listing MVT and posting the listing. If market creation is an issue, I've stockpiled some MVT for this reason.

As far as MVT token contract, has anyone had a chance to look the Token update proposal? I would appreciate any help testing.

Also what will be the next plans of development.? I can make an article on it as I am holding it from years now.

https://talk.mvt.io/t/movement-token-contract-update/187
Congratulation to all holders that still keeping hold of the their MVT. We survive yet another year of holding Cheesy

Looking forward for a fruitful year of MVT this 2020.

Yep! Still holding my share of the MVT tokens. It will be a crime to sell them at this ridiculous price.
I hope everyone is thinking the same as me, because with this low supply the price of the token can go very fast very high.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Happy New Year!

I wish all the best to our Movement!

reddit.com/r/MovementDAO

Congratulation to all holders that still keeping hold of the their MVT. We survive yet another year of holding Cheesy

Looking forward for a fruitful year of MVT this 2020.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Happy New Year!

I wish all the best to our Movement!

reddit.com/r/MovementDAO
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Hello Community,

I want quickly drop in and start the community vote discussion. Essentially adding the ERC223 contract to the Movement Token contract.  This will give all MVT holders the ability to extract any ETH rewards from using a compliant wallet. Then anything developed within The Movement that generates revenue can be pointed at that address.  This will allow for all members of The Movement (Token Holders) the ability to withdraw their cut.  the ETH balance per wallet address has to be large enough to withdraw due to transaction fees. I suppose if you left if allow for a long time, and the platform continued generating, it would act as an automated savings account.

https://github.com/gumshed/MVT-ETH-Contract/blob/master/contracts/MovementToken.sol

There's some work to do of course if anyone has time.

Thanks

very interesting Smiley

i'm in Smiley

btw. happy new year for everyone Smiley

Happy New Year!

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/13
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello Community,

I want quickly drop in and start the community vote discussion. Essentially adding the ERC223 contract to the Movement Token contract.  This will give all MVT holders the ability to extract any ETH rewards from using a compliant wallet. Then anything developed within The Movement that generates revenue can be pointed at that address.  This will allow for all members of The Movement (Token Holders) the ability to withdraw their cut.  the ETH balance per wallet address has to be large enough to withdraw due to transaction fees. I suppose if you left if allow for a long time, and the platform continued generating, it would act as an automated savings account.

https://github.com/gumshed/MVT-ETH-Contract/blob/master/contracts/MovementToken.sol

Thanks

very interesting Smiley

i'm in Smiley

btw. happy new year for everyone Smiley
Hello Community,

Thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
Hi. Is there any update? I still have my coins. What we can fo so we help project to continue? Can we make further development so we spread online more info about this project?

i think what we need is an idea. and people that help to make this idea come true.

Yes, we do have some good ideas.  I think all coins have been in a lull in the last 18 months.  This
will probably change soon.

Yes. all projects seemed to stop to continue their work, many factors influenced it and to this day it is still the same as before.

What in hell are u trying to say? Projects thrive and grow, its just that whales kick the can down the road with much anticipated altcoin season. Its been two years now. I would throw a guess that they still accumulate low-capped currencies, potential to-be-rockets. I arranged a meeting with chinese government to further my interests and expand my position in this space.
Hello Community,

I was hoping someone here would review some code I've been working. It's not 100% yet, but, This is what I've been calling "The Well." Essentially, it will allow for the proportionate distribution of any future funds generated by the Social Change Engine. So everyone will get a fraction of the funds. The size of your bag will determine the amount you'll receive. HODL

https://github.com/gumshed/MVT-ETH-Contract

I hope you all are well.

gumshed

Its good to see someone trying something for the community. Even after most of the coins are either left or abandoned, there are still some which makes us think that alts will rise one day.
I have a friend who is crypto developer, passing this link to him, will let you know.

Thank you for your kind words and support. Much love.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hello Community,

I was hoping someone here would review some code I've been working. It's not 100% yet, but, This is what I've been calling "The Well." Essentially, it will allow for the proportionate distribution of any future funds generated by the Social Change Engine. So everyone will get a fraction of the funds. The size of your bag will determine the amount you'll receive. HODL

I hope you all are well.

gumshed

Its good to see someone trying something for the community. Even after most of the coins are either left or abandoned, there are still some which makes us think that alts will rise one day.
I have a friend who is crypto developer, passing this link to him, will let you know.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hello Community,

I hope you all are well.

gumshed

I am looking at it and I have a lot of experience in C++ and some Java, but haven't run recent compilers.  I would like to get up to date but
haven't found anyone to mentor me and have worked so much with others in programming that I always now see it as more of a social experience.   I will keep looking at it.  Feel free to message me if you  have anything specific about it you want to discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: