Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 215. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 14
Welcome to the Bowel Movement DAO
where the urge is unstoppable.
ON this great day of September 1,
your Dev did not even come or should i say he slipped away like the runs down your leg!
 I bet all of you SAPS are loving the tokens!

I TOLD U SO!
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
so I late to acept in airdrop? the end 31.08 is a forum time I think? PM send few minets ago, hope not too late
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
nice, the ranks got updated!

thank you dropper !!!
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Can't wait for the distribution to start now that the airdrop is closed. The movement is already big and we haven't even started.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
We keep moving forward. I've also seen the distribution formula in the google spreadsheet.
Just some more time and we will enter the next level.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I'm quite amazed actually by the success this project is having, very curious now to see what will happen next...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Just remember: It's not what the networked community can do for you, it's what you can do for the network.  These type of things increase in value because of community participation....Bitcoin wasn't an ICO ---> it evolved and increased in value in direct relation to community participation and public interest.  We are on to something special here ---> it's all about the community!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I am so excited to be on the list awaiting what comes next. Looks like we will all see the next steps in the near future as I see the list getting worked on and polished up..
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
This is very promising project, but there should be a strong leader (leaders ?) to lead it. Maybe there will be elections in future?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Another thing i would like to know if there we will able to decide how to distribute the rest of the tokens
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Would be nice to hear what is the next step
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
and they are already calculating shares.
have a look at the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

and again the result of the voting:

it is true ? I even do not see that on spreadsheet, hmmm seems something i missed there, anyway, thanks for the image Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This only the second airdrop I've participated in. Excited to be in on it and I'm looking forward to the next phase.
Activity: 512
Have they even updated activity once?
Seems like it hasn't updated at all on the list.

I feel like I should have received 1 activity not 0.5 I have not been idle.
I hope the devs update it and it is just old numbers

Nevermind took another look and they did update it.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Have they even updated activity once?
Seems like it hasn't updated at all on the list.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
All is going into the right direction. Another great answer to those that don't trust in anyone!  Repent! You are seated on an atomic bomb!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
and they are already calculating shares.
have a look at the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

and again the result of the voting:

CONSENSUS REACHED

15th August 2017

364 Valid Votes

1731 Max Participants

Genesis Participant Application ends on August 31, 2017.
Where exactly in the spreadsheet have u seen this ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I don`t like OTC trading, but some may do even if you keep reminding them that Holding is the best thing to do if you want to get a bigger value. and distribution will not happen in just a day or two
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I will buy your Airdrops.
DM me with amount you have (according to official spreadsheet) and the price per token you want.
The tokens hat not yet been distributed. There is nothing to sell or buy right now?!?
Activity: 512
I will buy your Airdrops.
DM me with amount you have (according to official spreadsheet) and the price per token you want.

It would be silly for us to sell our airdrops at this point the projects just getting started
Jump to: