Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 210. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Guys! This is a pity but I missed airdrop.
Is there some method to buy now DAO???
Thanks in advance for answer!

Not yet, the airdrop hasn't happened yet.

...Also good to see the dropper is working quietly in the background, my rank has been updated to Sr. member and the list shows it accurately
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

Collation of data for the airdrop has closed however, The distribution of tokens have not commenced yet. No tokens have been distributed. You can bookmark the thread to find out when this happens, or be a part of the community. I believe other ways of getting tokens will spring up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The Movement DAO

Join our sphere, and let's create together: Creative Designs For the DAO
The Movement DAO
Dedicated to the patience of the Founding members of the Movement  Cheesy

Join our sphere, and let's create together: Creative Designs For the DAO
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Sometimes reading this thread is like your daily dose of laughter especially from the fuds' posts.
People are really impatient by nature, even if they didn't spend anything from this.
Just time and some part of their brain, if they really used it here. LOL
Well, seems that the spreadsheet has some movements. So just sit back, relax and watch how this unfolds.

Yes it is true is the humans nature to be impatient, i feel this project will go far so wait for news !
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Think i really need to re-install my adobe illustrator to join some of the graphic sphere created, any social media sphere out there now is the time to post your link and encourage others to join in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
dont forget:

VOTE for #2

BONUSES FOR EARLY PARTICIPANTS IS STILL OPEN !!! THERE IS NO CONCENSE REACHED !!!

How to vote, there's nothing written about it in the first page

use your brain and combine...

take a look at the genesis list and scroll right.

I've found nothing related to this by scrolling right on the genesis list...

my dear lamb, here a screenshot for you

use the previous setup code for vote 1#, where we had to declare the endtime of the airdrop, switch it with the early participant bonus thingie, and pm the bot.
The Movement DAO
I agree if somebody can start to make images, memes oe anything useful qplease do will be rewarded for it with tokens. It can also be a nes member who did not partecipate in the airdrop.

There is a sphere for logos and memes. We all need to contribute arts, memes, and logo suggestions. I already have a few logo suggestions, but we need more from the community.

I'll be updating with some memes shortly. Founders of the Dao, kindly participate in this sphere:

Like to join the Creative Designs for the DAO Sphere?

send a private message with the following text to:

MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200)

Example:

Subject: Sphere Join Request

Message structure:

Sphere Name: Creative Designs for the DAO
Description: I want to join #324 freshb Creative designs for the DAO sphere as a Member and i will contribute by commenting on images, and providing images and suggestions for DAO.

Join here: Creative Designs For the DAO

Create and Connect!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
The distribution process hasn't started yet , we still need to wait.
Activity: 867
I didn't receive any airdrop the distribution has finished or it has not been get started yet any update about the status of this campaign when OP will make this airdrop to the community?
You can control the distribution process here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I didn't receive any airdrop the distribution has finished or it has not been get started yet any update about the status of this campaign when OP will make this airdrop to the community?
The distribution hasn't started yet , and it's not yet sure if it will occur or no Smiley , have patience and we will see , for now the project is moving forward pushed by the community.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Activity: 867
I am pleased that I am participating in this DAO. We have already taken the first steps of our life. We learn to walk like a little child. Several votings took place, the determination of the activity of each member of the DAO. Many are ready to move on. There are wise words - "who knows how to wait - he wins."
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I agree if somebody can start to make images, memes oe anything useful qplease do will be rewarded for it with tokens. It can also be a nes member who did not partecipate in the airdrop.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Nice to see the spreadsheet work is going.

Could I change my vote?
 And my rank is Jr. Member is it possible to fix it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
dont forget:

VOTE for #2

BONUSES FOR EARLY PARTICIPANTS IS STILL OPEN !!! THERE IS NO CONCENSE REACHED !!!

How to vote, there's nothing written about it in the first page

use your brain and combine...

take a look at the genesis list and scroll right.

I've found nothing related to this by scrolling right on the genesis list...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
dont forget:

VOTE for #2

Is there a second vote going on? Didn't find anything on the front page...
Jump to: