Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 212. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Airdrop closed,and still not even a single comment from the dev! i could be wrong but it is starting to smell fishy. it take only a few seconds to copy and paste the same things he has always copied and pasted. And he has logged in in the last few days!   hmmmmmmmmmmmm  ?
Even Donald Trump has time to send a twitter here and there so busy is only an excuse.

At this point we have to wait till monday to get some information

even if Monday came, and there is no information from the dev, what have you really lost? if nothing you can attribute it to a social experiment. And if so, it actually accomplished its purpose by bringing us together to form a movement.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
So for how long has the dev been gone now? There is still so much going on in here in this thread. Would be too bad if he does not show up. Any words or signs from his side during the last few days?

He constantly updates and corrects the participants list with new available data, so it's not like he's gone. Don't worry.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What's the status of the project now? Prior to account level is not enough, was refused to participate in airdrop
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
So for how long has the dev been gone now? There is still so much going on in here in this thread. Would be too bad if he does not show up. Any words or signs from his side during the last few days?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Airdrop closed,and still not even a single comment from the dev! i could be wrong but it is starting to smell fishy. it take only a few seconds to copy and paste the same things he has always copied and pasted. And he has logged in in the last few days!   hmmmmmmmmmmmm  ?
Even Donald Trump has time to send a twitter here and there so busy is only an excuse.

At this point we have to wait till monday to get some information
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
hope to see news from dev soon i believe this project will go far  Cool
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I'm reposting again as my eth address is not included in the form:

Genesis Sentence: Blockchain is changing the landscape.

I was in the list for several weeks and now I'm gone/removed on the latest list  Cry Huh Huh Huh

I see myself again in the list. Complete with the updated info & eth address ! Thanks Dev's!
Waiting for further announcement on airdrop;D
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Waiting for next date to see what we need to do.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Spanish Translator
Please, update my bitcointalk rank to Sr. member on DAO Genesis Collection Data Spreadsheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

Thanks.
Activity: 392
very interested in how this will evolve, untill now im very pleased
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Too bad that my account was created too late would have loved to participate in this drop
Activity: 490
i could not get in because my account was'nt 5 day older...tell me people..did the airdrop happened? what is next?
Activity: 374
Since we went in full stalking mode, i had tried to see from who was the website registered, but the info was hidden  Grin

it easy, he dont talk much beside i guess he busy with so much stuff need to be done for the release.

the journey we follow him just begun.
Since we went in full stalking mode, i had tried to see from who was the website registered, but the info was hidden  Grin
up to now it is still a mystery going on in everyone mind the question how good this coin

going to be. if you note that on the https://twitter.com/MovementDAO Dev follow only 3

Ox project - district0x - and Aragon project  these 3 are name brand and is the first time i see, that said

a lot about Dev : he dont want to talk much , dont mess around with anything that not relate to his work.

so my guess is Dev is the good coder. the quiet guy done better job than the guy talk to much

that why you saw 1 post asking to buy from any seller even the coin is not release yet. Dev created only 3 mil so each coin going to worth

a lot in the future is my guess.
Ok, genesis phase has ended. I would had expected at least a site to be online by now, I hope to see some progress in the next days.

I think that now the mandatory vote would be about what platform use to issue the tokens

ether erc20   

https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08

Nice find Smiley
Ok, genesis phase has ended. I would had expected at least a site to be online by now, I hope to see some progress in the next days.

I think that now the mandatory vote would be about what platform use to issue the tokens

ether erc20   

https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
@dev-dropper, is TAO going to be the final ticker for The Movement. I've seen TAO as name of project, uses TAO as ticker before and it's still listed at yobit despite they changed it already into XTO. Hope you can answer some queries raised here aside from seen updates on the spreadsheet. Thank you.

I think that part is already decided, an ethereum token

I would like to know what is the plan from the op if he has one, i see there is already a site registered but nothing there yet
Jump to: