Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 221. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

All rules should be clarified during airdrop, not after.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
indifferently of the community's health or lack of...
if this follows the natural chain of events as all airdrops of any respectable crypto does or should.
this will allow for the  community to either stay and play or drop and go...
for first things first and then comes next --- if ever?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Coming close to the day where airdrop will be effective and im curious to see what will happen afterwards... A lot of questions need to be answered for sure but lets see if we have a solid community base to take on next challanges
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
while waiting for the airdrop as all of us are doing=
helping others is nice and kind; but offering bad or wrong info based on only personal speculation should be stopped!
. the only person that knows what will happen and when is the one and only single DEV
but his interaction here is much less then most abandoned coins!
and with such there are several people offering very poor judgment calls as advice to do things but without proof that that is actually part of this AIRDROP.
we still have no solid platform or even an active dev...
 there are also many other things wrong with this situation that need to be disclosed and clarified,
 even if the very same questions have been asked  several times and simply not answered by the person in charge.
example... how is it fair to the oldest on the list if a new participant joins
and gets the same amount because he does not have any negative on his account!
so being one of the first 50 on the list who have been here the longest have the very same as one that joined today or the day before the airdrop?
example #2  as the Dev put even in the title of this thread... Airdrop ends 31.8 but will the tokens or coins  be distributed that day or when will they be distributed.or do we have to wait for another month to do the voting all over again and wait for the result?
 i would suggest that at the end of the airdrop we have full disclosure from the dev so we all know exactly what is in store for all!
unlike now that no single person on this thread has any certainties at all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
By the way am still at idler and I have been moderately active on the forum. Hey, dev just a heads up. Thank you.

yes are activities and such not being updated?

I hope they must update all statuses soon.

All the best.

I'm an idler too, does it only count the activity in this thread, or in the entire forum?
I think it's quite important activity that you make for this movement, what are you trying to do to make it a success.

How should he know what to do if none of us know what will happen in this project?

Yes, surely you are right. All of us are waiting for news. In the meantime, there are lot of things that we can do: to reply in this thread to those who need help or asking questions about airdrop, to make proposal and sharing ideas, to join some sphere... Dev said us to feel free to do what we love or we are able to do. I mean, in the meantime we can give value to the community.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
By the way am still at idler and I have been moderately active on the forum. Hey, dev just a heads up. Thank you.

All the best.

I'm an idler too, does it only count the activity in this thread, or in the entire forum?
I think it's quite important activity that you make for this movement, what are you trying to do to make it a success.

How should he know what to do if none of us know what will happen in this project?
Activity: 387
Merit: 186
This is an exciting project to watch. I will be following closely
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
how to become idler or higher rank?
I am also interested in supporting the community. But not sure how to accomplish.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
how to become idler or higher rank?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Like to join the Creative Designs for the DAO Sphere?

send a private message with the following text to:

MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200)

Example:

Subject: Sphere Join Request

Message structure:

Sphere Name: Creative Designs for the DAO
Description: I want to join #324 freshb Creative designs for the DAO sphere as a Member and i will contribute by commenting on images, and providing images and suggestions for DAO.

Creative Designs For the DAO

Create and Connect!

Hey freshb - I just submitted a request to join your sphere.
Image/graphics are quite an important aspect. Would like to help if I can.
Just a couple of days to go now - excited to see what comes next!
Activity: 826

All the best.

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I can't wait until first September to see what will be next and we need to do. Anyone know what we have to do after 31.08?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
It is quite weird to see such an active movement of people moving and no-one knowing where to. And why. But for now I'm moving along too...

Yes, This is very intriguing i have funded my ETH wallet for this airdrop. and waiting for what will happen on the 31st

My Message to the Droppper Guy,

Bitcointalk Username: Xsinx
Genesis Sentence: I dont know about genesis sentence but i love this airdrop
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
It is quite weird to see such an active movement of people moving and no-one knowing where to. And why. But for now I'm moving along too...
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

All the best.

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
You can feel that the members of DAO movement is more active than the dev team. Is it a good sign? I hope there's something in here for us. When the airdrop ends in few days, we will know where we stand...

An active community is almost always a good sign  Smiley

Certainly, it is! I'm really hopeful about this project. At the end, what will be delivered is what we built in together.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
You can feel that the members of DAO movement is more active than the dev team. Is it a good sign? I hope there's something in here for us. When the airdrop ends in few days, we will know where we stand...

An active community is almost always a good sign  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Can someone pm me with their sphere details ? I would like to join a sphere , I'm looking for an english speaking one and I'd like instructions on how to join it also

send a PM to MovementAI with this message if you want to join my sphere:

Sphere Name: Crypto Hedge Fund
Description: This is for people who are looking to invest or share opinions on the best investment funds available and upcoming.
Activity: 616
Can someone pm me with their sphere details ? I would like to join a sphere , I'm looking for an english speaking one and I'd like instructions on how to join it also

It depens what sphere you want to join. I have created an IT sphere on telegram where we can discuss all things related to IT.
However you are free to create your own sphere Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Jump to: