Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 225. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Just notice this thread, planning to join the airdrop, so from my understanding after reading the ANN and spreadsheet, the airdrop still open till 31 Aug, right? Because currently at 682 participants (less than 1713 max participants).

Yeah you're still in the clear to join, just make sure you have an ETH address with the amount required and pm the Dropper to sign up
if we have to change our signature?

No, you do not have to change your signature, but you need to update you profile information with.
Please check first page of this thread there is all information described in details what you should do
Best
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Just notice this thread, planning to join the airdrop, so from my understanding after reading the ANN and spreadsheet, the airdrop still open till 31 Aug, right? Because currently at 682 participants (less than 1713 max participants).

Yeah you're still in the clear to join, just make sure you have an ETH address with the amount required and pm the Dropper to sign up
if we have to change our signature?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Interesting , something driven by the community ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
there is time till the 31st of august
Activity: 199
so the airdrop still open ?
I want know this ,maybe I can join it
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
Can I still join the airdrop? I am still trying to figure out what this project is all about  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Anyone know the developers of the project?

no, but there is a twitter account up i noticed

please send a PM to MovementAI with this message if you want to join my sphere:

Sphere Name: Crypto Hedge Fund
Description: This is for people who are looking to invest or share opinions on the best investment funds available and upcoming.
Activity: 434
Anyone know the developers of the project?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is Dropper the DAO leader right now? Is there a detailed roadmap for the project?

There will be a whitepaper, we're waiting for it. First step to close airdrop on 31 of august.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I don't understand how devs want to monetize this project.
They need money for promotion, listing on exchanges (several btc for one exchange), etc.
The community, of course, can do a lot, but money is needed to move forward.
So how?

I lot of project has made it into the exchange without monetizing/taking advantage of their users. A strong community will always get you into an exchange. Exchanges do understand that a big/active community will encourage trades. And with every trade, the exchange earns a profit. So don't worry about THE MOVEMENT. It will be just fine.
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
I don't understand how devs want to monetize this project.
They need money for promotion, listing on exchanges (several btc for one exchange), etc.
The community, of course, can do a lot, but money is needed to move forward.
So how?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I do not understand what to do, what should I write? http://Http://prntscr.com/gdu2ux
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Activity: 170
Is Dropper the DAO leader right now? Is there a detailed roadmap for the project?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Yes, that's right!
Activity: 658
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hi Guys! Please visit my sphere:  Creative Designs For the DAO

Here we can share memes, discuss changes to art, logos, and everything creative!

Create and Connect!

great idea, but the logo is damn ugly, but neverthless great idea! keep up with the good work

Thanks For your feedback. That was my first attempt. I will update with my most recent one.

Updated.

CHeers!

still ugly, but you are getting better and better Smiley

i think after 123123k fails you will have a nice easy logo like apple Smiley
Activity: 714
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Sphere Title and link:  Creative Designs For the DAO

Description: Here we can share memes, discuss changes to art, logos, and everything creative! in relation to the movement DAO.

Leave comments on color choice, whether or not you like the images, or better still post an image!

Create and Connect!

Hi,
Thanks!
I want to participate in the Sphere.
Could you provide the code for the join request?

All you have to do is contribute to the sphere. You can do so by leaving comments or uploading images. Help with the direction of the images to be used.

Cheers!

Thanks for your interest.

Here's the link: Creative Designs For the DAO
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Jump to: