Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 23. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This token came out with great enthusiasm and expectation at start everyone was very excited. It seemed that bad launching time at the start of bearish trend put it just down everyday. It need real use case and something solid from what it can draw value as token. I was reading few previous pages but didn't see anything concrete yet.

The community is the main asset of this coin, As you can see majority of the community members are part of shaping the future of this project that is something unique and different from other cryptocurrency project that ONLY promise words after words to their community.
If this coin was useful for something it would be a great step forward I would make an application to be integrated with twitter or facebook, something useful to make the project known to all

With your contributions you can make this coin more useful anyway. The more applications there are for a coin the more usability it has. Contributions from everyone can pay off.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

So this what social engine works Cheesy

For every tree planted will get 100 $MVT

Time to join some tree planting event and pull off those 5000 $MVT Coin  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
I would like to earn MVT from the bounty fund. what are the current bounties? how to get involved casually. when I have some free time I can get some things done with the world team of The Movement. There should be a team of people, it's time to team up, raise your hands

It would be nice to get listed on more trading platforms, preferably decentralized ones.

Growing the vision together is a fantastic idea! Pretty nice to see that we have awesome developing projects on top, such as the social change engine

Plant A Tree or 50  Wink

https://explorer.bounties.network/bounty/2575?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=bounty_2575

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Gumshed was setting up a couple of bounties of you are interested, you can have a look here https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20/20

Thanks Piggy, I'm going to check this out.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I would like to earn MVT from the bounty fund. what are the current bounties? how to get involved casually. when I have some free time I can get some things done with the world team of The Movement. There should be a team of people, it's time to team up, raise your hands

It would be nice to get listed on more trading platforms, preferably decentralized ones.

Growing the vision together is an awesome idea! So awesome to see that we have awesome developing projects on top, such as the social change engine
Hi,

Gumshed was setting up a couple of bounties of you are interested, you can have a look here https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20/20
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Growing the vision together is a fantastic idea! Pretty nice to see that we have awesome developing projects on top, such as the social change engine
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
This token came out with great enthusiasm and expectation at start everyone was very excited. It seemed that bad launching time at the start of bearish trend put it just down everyday. It need real use case and something solid from what it can draw value as token. I was reading few previous pages but didn't see anything concrete yet.

The community is the main asset of this coin, As you can see majority of the community members are part of shaping the future of this project that is something unique and different from other cryptocurrency project that ONLY promise words after words to their community.
If this coin was useful for something it would be a great step forward I would make an application to be integrated with twitter or facebook, something useful to make the project known to all

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

At least it is a living project that is not a small thing, then slowly it will come some development, if each of us tried to do something would be a great step forward
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Do you know how long it take to get the activation  email? i checked into spam folder but still waiting for the activation email to be send to me!

Send a PM to Gumshed or Piggy i think those two are the admin of the forum and they can manually approve your forum account.

Hey davide72,

Sorry about that. I don't think anyone was looking at the requests.  I went in so you should see an activation email in your inbox.

If you need help with anything just PM there or you can email as well. [email protected]

Thanks for the assist pinoycash!  How've you been?
Do you know how long it take to get the activation  email? i checked into spam folder but still waiting for the activation email to be send to me!

Send a PM to Gumshed or Piggy i think those two are the admin of the forum and they can manually approve your forum account.
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
if I had the specific knowledge I would have developed applications for twitter and facebook, it seems to me that today in all the existent projects there are no applications that can unite the world of crypto with the rest of the people.

You can propose an idea since the goal of MVT is collective ideas for all MVT holders. Everyone is part of the core group and your idea must be useful and other people with dev skills can work on those ideas.

Surprisingly, this project is still kicking. How many original MVT holders are still holding their tokens? Or very few remain? The bottleneck of a community-driven project is the long overdue of decision making process and sometimes no one wants to initiate the action.

Well, sometimes you have people who want to initiate the action but they lack the consent of those silently waiting for someone to initiate the action. It's a paradox.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Where i can promote shell i join the forum i think it will be the best to let other people know  about my idea! I have some great idea to sponsor the project hope it will bost little bit!

Most proposal and discussion is available on their forum - https://talk.mvt.io/ you should join, explore and share more ideas that will benefit the whole MVT the movement community.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
if I had the specific knowledge I would have developed applications for twitter and facebook, it seems to me that today in all the existent projects there are no applications that can unite the world of crypto with the rest of the people.

You can propose an idea since the goal of MVT is collective ideas for all MVT holders. Everyone is part of the core group and your idea must be useful and other people with dev skills can work on those ideas.

Surprisingly, this project is still kicking. How many original MVT holders are still holding their tokens? Or very few remain? The bottleneck of a community-driven project is the long overdue of decision making process and sometimes no one wants to initiate the action.
legendary

Where i can promote shell i join the forum i think it will be the best to let other people know  about my idea! I have some great idea to sponsor the project hope it will bost little bit!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

legendary
Hello Everyone.

It's great to see people still interested. I applied for a ConsenSys grant last night to help with the development of the SCE. I'd like to use the grant to fund a series of bounties on the Bounties Network. I will let you know if that comes to fruition.  There is also an active promotional bounty I funded with 5000 MVT up for anyone to grab.

https://explorer.bounties.network/bounty/2428

We as a community have the ability to do amazing things. Don't wait for someone to suggest or organize. Be a leader. Forge a path.  The Movement can always focus on something that is important to you. You are The Movement.

Decentralized systems will eventually co-mingle. Cross token protocols that prevent siloed development are being developed. We'll have the ability to pick and choose which algorithms we want for our own personal governances. This is a future where everything is connected and secure. Privacy will be of extreme importance. All of this technology is really geared toward one thing, to enhance the human experience. That in itself should be an indicator of what should be important. Humanity. Focusing on making everyone's life better with this technology should be the most important thing, not token price. There is always the chicken and egg issue though. Token price funds development>Development helps people.

gumshed

We just have to come up with some great idea , i am not a developer but i can help with only good idea or marketing , what do you think? it is time to move forwards,,

I think its Great! You don't have to be a developer to make things happen.  Passion goes really far in this space.
Pages:
Jump to: