Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 22. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Volume on exchange is very low hope one day thei project will gain more attention from investors!
Yeah, but the volume on exchange also depends on an exchange. For example at kucoin volume will be much higher than on Idex.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I participated in gumshed's twitter bounty on bounties.explorer a couple days back and got my 100 MVT, it was smooth and easy. Thank you! Anyone who wants some, make sure to participate in that! I'm looking forward to participating in bounties that pay more and require more work.

GoodLuck and Keep those precious MVT Tokens! It will be worth something in the future.

Volume on exchange is very low hope one day thei project will gain more attention from investors!

Only 9coin the fake exchange is showing volume for MVT, Once Next.Exchange move from their Beta Stage to Full Pledge Launch then we can expect more investors to check out MVT Tokens and its community.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I participated in gumshed's twitter bounty on bounties.explorer a couple days back and got my 100 MVT, it was smooth and easy. Thank you! Anyone who wants some, make sure to participate in that! I'm looking forward to participating in bounties that pay more and require more work.
MVT has been readded to NEXT.exchange

Thank you next.exchange team Cheesy Bear market will soon past and MVT will once again outshine other community coin project.
Activity: 11
thanks. good!!!
I was already confused not to see its listing on your exchange any longer
Nice for NEXT and MVT!
legendary

to be add in a new exchange is alwayse a good news  hope more in vestors will join this project! it will good for the project himself
copper member
Activity: 92
legendary
I see a lot of possibilities in this project, even if it hasn't taken off so far, but as things are going for the commitment of many people the project bodes well for the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

I see that since time of this posting, 8 days  ago and 4 days ago, 30k got sent from the MvT bounty fund each.

also bump: reminder of gumshed´s twitter bounty and more Smiley

Some of the proposals in here have been funded
https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues
Are we listed now on some new exchange? Next exchange? What will be the next steps this year? Any plan for future? Will be gather new funds for listing or before should be made a use for this coin?

Next exchange appear to be still in beta phase, can be used but there is a big warning of "do at your own risk"  Undecided

Fully launching their exchange platform is not their priority right now, since they are more focus now in launching their  next masternode coin.
Activity: 11
Are we listed now on some new exchange? Next exchange? What will be the next steps this year? Any plan for future? Will be gather new funds for listing or before should be made a use for this coin?

Next exchange appear to be still in beta phase, can be used but there is a big warning of "do at your own risk"  Undecided

I think real decentralized exchanges and token swaps are the way to go. MVT has been mostly traded on ForkDelta "over the years" and it should move on to more advanced solutions.  As far as planning goes I read the SCE is envisioning an MVT-based DEX.  Problem as usual is liquidity.

At the moment MVT is still in early invention phase and the token is now extremely cheap to acquire. It's exciting to see what comes next when stagnation is gradually overcome.

I see that since time of this posting, 8 days  ago and 4 days ago, 30k got sent from the MvT bounty fund each.

also bump: reminder of gumshed´s twitter bounty and more Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
legendary
This round of bounties was funded by the community. The Movements Bounty funds are available upon initiative approval.  Cheesy

I can only salute you for your dedication in this project Cheesy

I am still holding 25K MVT Tokens and i will try to help and support you guys to create a value for our tokens.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.

Do you guys have control of the bounty funds or your using your own MVT Tokens to fund this Themovement campaign?

This round of bounties was funded by the community. The Movements Bounty funds are available upon initiative approval.  Cheesy

Do you guys have control of the bounty funds or your using your own MVT Tokens to fund this Themovement campaign?
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Activity: 9
I would like to earn MVT from the bounty fund. what are the current bounties? how to get involved casually. when I have some free time I can get some things done with the world team of The Movement. There should be a team of people, it's time to team up, raise your hands

It would be nice to get listed on more trading platforms, preferably decentralized ones.

Growing the vision together is a fantastic idea! Pretty nice to see that we have awesome developing projects on top, such as the social change engine

Plant A Tree or 50  Wink

https://explorer.bounties.network/bounty/2575?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=bounty_2575

very nice initiative!

I love this. Visiting some of the trees planted later on will be exciting!

Pages:
Jump to: