Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 233. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I did try to submit a sphere creation request, i dont know if i did the correct thing Smiley my message are as follows

Pinoycash

Sphere Name: Video/Blog
Description: I want to start blogging for the movement and create video to introduce the project

For me, i noticed it was easier to quote the main ann, and copy the exact quotation directly from the ann for adding sphere, that keeps it in parenthesis as it's shown on the ann. Am not sure if it's a requirement but mine went through when i utilzed that format.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
with just over a week left before the distribution... wouldn't others be interested to know if they are really going to get an airdrop or will they have to sacrifice the 0.01 ETH required in their wallet? or if even these tokes will ever actually be distributed? after all this crap put up and out byt the DEV then to find out it was a simple social experiment!by a high school student from BumFuked Egypt.just to see the results! lololol

Human donkeys never seem to amaze me. A freely distributed airdrop, that you choose to join out of you own accord. Rather than keep the thread positive, a piece of shit like you always gotta come with that negative energy, cos you always got an ache in your heart. Though I doubt it, I really wish the devs will take their time to peruse the thread and kick fuckers you out, the thought of having a fowl like you contribute to important decision makes me shudder.

I would bet he's one of the users that joined the airdrop and then didn't vote and got penalized -70% ... There really is no reason to spread FUD against a free airdrop... Its like the FUDDERS of deeponion ... They get a few thousand dollars handed to them for basically doing nothing... and then go around calling it a scam lol ... makes absolutely no sense... Why not just take your free money and be happy?

No, there are may be reasons. I don't mean the DAO project. But for others. Someone got free money, but who did pay for it? Some people buys the "free" tokens and they may be scammed by devs or other participants who shill or hype the coin. I saw a many "free" projects which started as airdrop and ended as scam. Devs may create many addresses for yourself or got a big premine or something else and dump it on newcomers.

But I agree in the case of the DAO, I don't see any scam flags yet.

And I also think the deeponion is probably scam. And I wrote about that in one trading chat: I think you can make a good money with deeponion, but probably this is a p&d scam, be careful (I don't remember the exact reason cause I wrote about it for a long time ago, maybe it's all about a lot of coins that the developers left themselves).

what would you consider scam flags?
any credentials of a dev?
a dev who pretends to be a bot?
at first imposing that you have eth but no minimum requirements , then changing his mind and making it 0.001, then changing his mind again and making it more than 0.01 ETH   all changes without asking the community and just posting it .
dosent update even the OP!
gives no indication of validity to the coin or project? a dev who does not answer questions either directly or not?
changes rules and procedures at his own will without informing the community?
then imposing his will and choice without allowing the community to choose? and calls this a community coin?
makes vote but doesnt tally even when it was over untill later days?
no proof of even this token does actually exist?
no whitepaper?
the list could seriously go for days!
no red/scam flags?
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
with just over a week left before the distribution... wouldn't others be interested to know if they are really going to get an airdrop or will they have to sacrifice the 0.01 ETH required in their wallet? or if even these tokes will ever actually be distributed? after all this crap put up and out byt the DEV then to find out it was a simple social experiment!by a high school student from BumFuked Egypt.just to see the results! lololol

Human donkeys never seem to amaze me. A freely distributed airdrop, that you choose to join out of you own accord. Rather than keep the thread positive, a piece of shit like you always gotta come with that negative energy, cos you always got an ache in your heart. Though I doubt it, I really wish the devs will take their time to peruse the thread and kick fuckers you out, the thought of having a fowl like you contribute to important decision makes me shudder.

I would bet he's one of the users that joined the airdrop and then didn't vote and got penalized -70% ... There really is no reason to spread FUD against a free airdrop... Its like the FUDDERS of deeponion ... They get a few thousand dollars handed to them for basically doing nothing... and then go around calling it a scam lol ... makes absolutely no sense... Why not just take your free money and be happy?

No, there are may be reasons. I don't mean the DAO project. But for others. Someone got free money, but who did pay for it? Some people buys the "free" tokens and they may be scammed by devs or other participants who shill or hype the coin. I saw a many "free" projects which started as airdrop and ended as scam. Devs may create many addresses for yourself or got a big premine or something else and dump it on newcomers.

But I agree in the case of the DAO, I don't see any scam flags yet.

And I also think the deeponion is probably scam. And I wrote about that in one trading chat: I think you can make a good money with deeponion, but probably this is a p&d scam, be careful (I don't remember the exact reason cause I wrote about it for a long time ago, maybe it's all about a lot of coins that the developers left themselves).
Activity: 394
Merit: 14

but what if its true?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I did try to submit a sphere creation request, i dont know if i did the correct thing Smiley my message are as follows

Pinoycash

Sphere Name: Video/Blog
Description: I want to start blogging for the movement and create video to introduce the project
what was the reason to contact. i have already done in spreadsheet.  

That mean's you did not vote on the first consensus, or more likely you voted but it was not in the right format, so the dropper didn't acknowledge it. Luckily, I think you might still be able to fix it and that will excludes you from the -70% penalty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
what was the reason to contact. i have already done in spreadsheet. 
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Such people are in every thread. But who cares, its one more post getting this topic on the first page to potentially gain attraction. A discussion is even better, and mostly in the end those guys have been wrong.

And I don't think they will cut anyone out, beside they do something against the outlined rules. He only shared his opinion.

Yeah I know, it's just wishful thinking on my part
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN

Such people are in every thread. But who cares, its one more post getting this topic on the first page to potentially gain attraction. A discussion is even better, and mostly in the end those guys have been wrong.

And I don't think they will cut anyone out, beside they do something against the outlined rules. He only shared his opinion.

Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
:(So stupid that Newbies who just created an account cannot join.

Thats not true, you can join if you write a short 200 words essay about why you wanna join. There must be some better instructions anywhere around here. Only 50 places available, I don't think that they are already taken!

There is also a newbie spreadsheet, you can look there to see if there are still places available!

Good Luck Smiley

Is it dropper or is it movementai scanning for activity?

They will search the thread at the end I guess and then decide about activity, I don't think they do this constantly.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Is it dropper or is it movementai scanning for activity?
Activity: 364
Very nice project, watching it (even if it's just an experiment). I see most blockchain tech future power in voting (easy, transparent and without cheating)!
Activity: 410
Maybe now This is the beginning of everyone who wants to be a part now. Maybe now There's only one or two occasions to see joining the called The Movement, come on soon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

it makes perfect sense. it stops an army of sock puppets signing up and gaming it. no doubt there are a bunch here anyway but that cuts out a good amount.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
i just send a pm to join in the genesis to Dropper bot

but i have a question in the spreadsheet there bitcointalk rank, so if i just send a PM with this form
Code:
Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

how my rank got updated in the spreadsheet ?

I guess the bot scans your forum profile. Your rank is a publicly available information.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I did PM to bots yesterday, still i dont see my name in list, how often list is updated?

It took the bot more than 24 hours to add me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Hello. If i want to participate here do i need 0.01 ETH and after Airdrop to send it to another address to get token? Also i needed to post here genesis sentence or only send via pm?

Yes and use pm
Instructions are in the first post

Where did you read we have to send 0.01 eth to another address?

You need to have 0.01 eth in the adress you use to sign up
Jump to: