Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 229. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Anyone interested in creating memes or any form of art for the movement DAO can pm me so we discuss or share ideas, and decide which channel would be best suited for communication.

Of you make some ill make sure to show them around
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
and that was already giving out the coins? I checked in another 3 weeks, then I look already 100 pages written, and then what?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I swear the crypto world is piled up with whiners. when things are going great they heaping praise on the dev, immediately there is a downturn, everyone is screaming scam.
It's all the same on this thread, ppl complaining about an update not occurring as fast as they will like as if they paid a dev to sit around and update 600+ profile on the fly. The issue is some ppl feel so entitled that it makes them an ungrateful piece of shit. This account is yet to ask for money, still, some ppl write about the possibility of the whole thing been a scam and issues with the dev's inactivity like they have something to lose.
Seriously, I don't know if it's the constant sitting around, farting that is distorting some of your views or is it that some ppl are just that daft.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
Activity = Idler 0.5, Mover 1

I didn't find any explanation what's the difference. I see some ppl on the spreadsheet have 1, I have 0.5 and I'm idler. And there's no instruction what to do to become mover. Maybe add some info to OP?

I really want to hear a clear answer. How does that is determined? You had to post in this thread actively or what?

I saw the requrement for voting and made 2 votes in the needed timeframe... I didn't see any other instructions (besides making a sphere proposal, which is too unclear for now IMO).

Possibly, I just wish we had a better definition of what defines our activity. I've been actively posting in this thread and checking it daily, but my status still isn't listed, I can't help but wonder if I'm going to get labeled as an "idler" because I don't know what defines an "idler"

So nobody knows? And dev doesn't answer too? So let's say 50% of participants are labeled as idlers and they will get 50% less tokens and nobody knows why is it happening?

is there any requirement regarding the activity ? and what is the spesifity that we can get a mover or idler
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello Folks,

i have made a GERMAN TRANSLATION of the ANN THREAD, please feel free to join my Sphere (Participant List #56) and be a part of something beautiful and big!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115837.new#new

How can I join?

Hello,

to join my German Community Sphäre, please send a private message with the following text to:
MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200)

Example:

Subject: Sphere Join Request

Code:

[b]Sphere Name:[/b] German Community
[b]Description:[/b] I want to join #56 SEELE^^01 German Community as a Member and i will follow and contribute my help and wisdom to everyone in need. Long lives the movement DAO!

thank you

still looking for germans O_O"
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
So this is the first 100 page , that look nice to me Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I didn't find any explanation what's the difference. I see some ppl on the spreadsheet have 1, I have 0.5 and I'm idler. And there's no instruction what to do to become mover. Maybe add some info to OP?

I really want to hear a clear answer. How does that is determined? You had to post in this thread actively or what?

I saw the requrement for voting and made 2 votes in the needed timeframe... I didn't see any other instructions (besides making a sphere proposal, which is too unclear for now IMO).

Possibly, I just wish we had a better definition of what defines our activity. I've been actively posting in this thread and checking it daily, but my status still isn't listed, I can't help but wonder if I'm going to get labeled as an "idler" because I don't know what defines an "idler"

So nobody knows? And dev doesn't answer too? So let's say 50% of participants are labeled as idlers and they will get 50% less tokens and nobody knows why is it happening?

Another thing is when people have joined. Imagine someone join on August 30 and do nothing else. Will this person automatically become an idler because he didn't post, or would he be a mover because that's the starting rank? It's all very confusing.

In my view, to show interest in this project and translating it into any kind of activity is a way to raise the rank. For example, there are already spheres created, but look at the case they are almost all empty. Where is people? This thread has often been kept alive by those few who are enthusiastically following this project while others have never been seen. Perhaps the choice of the rank is very subjective by the dev, certainly there are  things that should be clarified ... But no one can deny that only a few have tried to do something useful and I'm not surprised that a lot of members are qualified as idlers now. I hope there is time and way to recover for those that honestly could not do their best.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Another thing is when people have joined. Imagine someone join on August 30 and do nothing else. Will this person automatically become an idler because he didn't post, or would he be a mover because that's the starting rank? It's all very confusing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Genesis Sentence: The DAO movement is unstoppable

Do i need to set anything on my profile or to vote? How many coins will be sent? I can not find info about voting

It is also not clear how the new participants need to vote. In my opinion there is only sense in voting for vote #2.
Please check the very first page of this thread. You can vote on the early participation bonus.

Vote #00002 - Early Participant Bonus Structure

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

Your Proposal

Example:

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

no bonuses

or

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

First 300: 10% bonus

or your proposal.

Where is needed to vote?  Here or is needed to send pm to Dropper or MovementAI bot and also can i vote what i want?

You need to PM MovementAI
Activity: 459
Merit: 251

Do i need to set anything on my profile or to vote? How many coins will be sent? I can not find info about voting

It is also not clear how the new participants need to vote. In my opinion there is only sense in voting for vote #2.
Please check the very first page of this thread. You can vote on the early participation bonus.

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

Your Proposal

Example:

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

no bonuses

or

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

or your proposal.

Where is needed to vote?  Here or is needed to send pm to Dropper or MovementAI bot and also can i vote what i want?

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

Your Proposal

Example:

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

no bonuses

or

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

or your proposal.
Activity: 360
Ok so... I am not sure how the dev is dividing up the "activity" part, but if i just ride this train and keep the thread going, I am considered an active participant? Well... at least I posted two threads so I am doing "something" right?
Activity: 360
Ok. Seems interesting. I will join the movement  Cheesy

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

Nice idea to start some memes. FreshB, please just start a new meme thread.
By the way, I joint the German Sphere and the German thread.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Anyone interested in creating memes or any form of art for the movement DAO can pm me so we discuss or share ideas, and decide which channel would be best suited for communication.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
is there some info out about github?
MovementDAO doesn’t have any public repositories yet.

no info, but i hope we will find out something soon enough
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
is there some info out about github?
MovementDAO doesn’t have any public repositories yet.
Jump to: