Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 235. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
My genesis sentence: DAO will be the new movement
Are there any other requirements besides posting the genesis sentence and sending the PM?

To be active. The stake you'll receive depends on your activity (to spread the word, join some sphere, to share ideas, doing what you love to do).
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have established the Chinese QQ group(QQ group ID:361049202), 300 CryptoCurrency enthusiasts inside。 Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
My genesis sentence: crypto is the new beginning, dao is the start, I love airdrop
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
684 members and counting, just few were added, maybe 100 more before end of month. I saw nice logo designs contributed while we wait for the next phase of this project and that's great. There will be many more concerns as we progress. One is tokens for bounties. As early by now since tokens are not yet distributed, maybe there should be an allotted amount that will be use to gather funds. Exchange will be a necessity here and instead of chip in, we can gather funds in process of donation in exchange of adding more tokens in one's stash-for interested holders only. Funds will be held by a member with trusted reputation.

Along with this is the website and whitepaper, no links at OP, not sure if community members will work on this or dev. Maybe make a word about this now so community will know and actions can be done.

On the other hand, I wonder if the TAO tokens are already created or the required .01 eth has something to do in the creation?

Just my few thoughts as I see things are moving.

regards,
MB

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
PM sent!
Genesis Sentence: house boat cat dog human baby love flower three
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
yes, a nice logo would be nice

but should look cool and not ghay Smiley
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
How do we create a sphere?

Read Below:

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20739083}

Scheme:

Subject: Sphere Creation Request

Code:

Sphere Name:
Description:

Example:

Code:
erre

Sphere Name: Italian Community
Description: I would like to become translator and ambassador for the Italian Community in order to...

Learn more about Spheres @ The Movement

The Movement DAO
will there be a voting for the logo? or is there already a voting? just looked up the OP, haven't seen anything...

At the moment, there hasn't been any voting setup for logo, However It's been mentioned severally. We expect dropper to update the members with a format for voting for Logos.
The Movement DAO
My genesis sentence: DAO will be the new movement
Are there any other requirements besides posting the genesis sentence and sending the PM?

This is enough. you can check often to see if you are on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
will there be a voting for the logo? or is there already a voting? just looked up the OP, haven't seen anything...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I see we are growing very nicely here and we are getting more members. Sorry, I was a bit busy of late but tomorrow will start promo again and maybe do a video as well. I am looking forward to voting for the logos etc. How do we create a sphere?
Activity: 330
Btw, does anybody know how to become a contributor? I voted on all votes so far, created a sphere, contributed several posts in this thread, set up the bitcointalk 5% bonus, was in the top 100 but I have no idea what else to do to become a contributor. Maybe Dropper could answer exactly how to do it?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Sent pm for applying to the airdrop.
Hope it's not too late.
My genesis sentence is : Love Scrounching Dayum Tasty Burgers
GL to everybody!
Activity: 330
hello

+5%: Everyone can now opt in for a 5% Bonus (Activity +5%) by setting Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

Website Title: The Movement DAO
Website URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554

I have been put this until now , but how do i get that activity, that activity still not inserted on the list

I am wondering the same thing. Also do we still need to post the genesis sentence in this thread? I saw that the rules have changed meantime, but to be sure... Cheers, gawlea!

You have to send a pm to Dropper.

message to the Dropper bot.

Scheme:

Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

You also need to have 0.01 ETH on address you send and hold at least 0.01 ETH.

I did this, thanks for the heads-up. My question is how do we get the Activity+5% bonus stated in OP?

I don't know answer to this question. If any other user have the answer please share it.

It's really clear in the O.P. To get 5% activity you have to set your profile informations. What's the difficult?

Many of us have done that but the 5% bonus isn't showing up in the spreadsheet, so we can't really know if we got the 5% bonus or not.
Activity: 616
I think we are slowly moving forward. However it's not just about the token alone.
I've started a telegram chat for my sphere although some people joined and then they removed themself.
We will need to organize ourselves a bit more.
Activity: 826
hello

+5%: Everyone can now opt in for a 5% Bonus (Activity +5%) by setting Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

Website URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554

I have been put this until now , but how do i get that activity, that activity still not inserted on the list

I am wondering the same thing. Also do we still need to post the genesis sentence in this thread? I saw that the rules have changed meantime, but to be sure... Cheers, gawlea!

Scheme:

Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

I did this, thanks for the heads-up. My question is how do we get the Activity+5% bonus stated in OP?

I don't know answer to this question. If any other user have the answer please share it.

It's really clear in the O.P. To get 5% activity you have to set your profile informations. What's the difficult?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
i have responded to bots but never got reply back, do they reply so just perform intended action?

They not answer back. If you send the data they ask in OP you will be on spreadsheet.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
i have responded to bots but never got reply back, do they reply so just perform intended action?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
hello

Scheme:

Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
hello

Scheme:

Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

I'm still wondering how dev is determining the activity of the users, he never made clear other than what an idler was
Jump to: