Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 238. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
it is looking like a high school students practical joke ! i will laugh so hard when this dies and falls like a rock! and by the end of the month this will be very obvious what turn it will take!

My guess: Dev is a bit overwhelmed with this project, that is why things are going slower than expected. As others have said, if this is a prank, what's the point? Collect some useless ETH addresses?

Yeah, it would be sick if it's just a wind-up.  Grin
But seems unlikely as they've had to spend a fair bit of time on it themselves.

It would be pointless and a waste of potential and time but funny and "sick"?
Most of us would say wtf and move on.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
it is looking like a high school students practical joke ! i will laugh so hard when this dies and falls like a rock! and by the end of the month this will be very obvious what turn it will take!

My guess: Dev is a bit overwhelmed with this project, that is why things are going slower than expected. As others have said, if this is a prank, what's the point? Collect some useless ETH addresses?

Yeah, it would be sick if it's just a wind-up.  Grin
But seems unlikely as they've had to spend a fair bit of time on it themselves.
Hello guys! Here is my small contribution for logo proposals. Hope you will like it. It's made in modern, futuristic perspective. I think black and white colors will be ok, but can try other colors as well

Cool I like this. Really a good start. I'll try to draw a little proposal for sort of a logo that could go with this.
I guess a logo is required that scales well to a size as small as required to get listed on Coinmarketcap.
Minimalistic, modern and futuristic is great

I thought this would be nice, However something similar already exists.

http://theconversation.com/the-dao-a-radical-experiment-that-could-be-the-future-of-decentralised-governance-59082

Yeah i really like it as well but @FreshB mentioned it already the font is taken by another DAO

-----
movementDAO discord channel - join us!
Shouldn't we have an TAO logo as the coin will be TAO and not DAO ?

This is a good point actually.

Thinking about it "DAO" is not the name of our community it is how we are structured and it doesn't represent the token either since the ticker is TAO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Shouldn't we have an TAO logo as the coin will be TAO and not DAO ?
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Hello guys! Here is my small contribution for logo proposals. Hope you will like it. It's made in modern, futuristic perspective. I think black and white colors will be ok, but can try other colors as well

I just love this one! You got my vote!  Smiley

I have to vote no on this one, it looks good, but its far too similar to the other DAO, we don't want to be confused with that one
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Yes, it's cool but it's a clone and we don't need clones
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

I just love this one! You got my vote!  Smiley
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
The logo was terrific Cheesy very very nice work. I like very much the style. So simple, so pure.

It's a great project, very interest by learning more about and see the way it takes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
they are so many great logo , is getting hard to choose one!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Cool I like this. Really a good start. I'll try to draw a little proposal for sort of a logo that could go with this.
I guess a logo is required that scales well to a size as small as required to get listed on Coinmarketcap.

http://theconversation.com/the-dao-a-radical-experiment-that-could-be-the-future-of-decentralised-governance-59082

Ohhhh. Sh..t! Did not know that! Really it is. Used a common font on that...
Ok, need to look for another...
Bad luck

This i like

I like this one also!

Love it too! Great Work!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

I like this one too, although the connected grid matrix might be similar to some other ones.  There are lots of mathematical/grid type objects you might find one that is more original.   I'm not sure which coin has a logo like that, but I think a few do.  The  typography is excellent.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Except that it is an existing logo for something else: "DAO: A radical experiment in decentralised governance"

Damn, I really liked that one Sad

Well I guess we can't afford to be associated with The DAO. Would be bad for our public image considering how The DAO went down.

EDIT: My mistake it's something else. Still such a close resemblance won't do us favors. People might mistake us for them. Maybe something can be built that serves our needs using their logo as a foundation. I really have nothing against plagiarizing their logo if it helps our initiative in some way though.

Starting with a plagiarism I don't think it's  the best idea. We don't need it. A logo contest will set off creativity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If I remember correctly it all started with the type of ardropa but did not get anything or it was a joke
Activity: 359
Except that it is an existing logo for something else: "DAO: A radical experiment in decentralised governance"

Damn, I really liked that one Sad

Well I guess we can't afford to be associated with The DAO. Would be bad for our public image considering how The DAO went down.

EDIT: My mistake it's something else. Still such a close resemblance won't do us favors. People might mistake us for them. Maybe something can be built that serves our needs using their logo as a foundation. I really have nothing against plagiarizing their logo if it helps our initiative in some way though.
Activity: 462

Bad luck

This i like

I like this one also!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bad luck

This i like

I like this one also!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There something i don`t understand.... why is there a -70 in my activity count? Should i create a sphere to avoid this?

I already registered and voted.

Thanks

as far as i know you have this because you have not voted. or your vote has not been "reach" the dropper.

I made both votes. This is very strange.
You need to make sure you pm the bot and did not post it here on the thread like some members , also you have to consider the time frame in which voting was still allowed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Bad luck

This i like
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

There something i don`t understand.... why is there a -70 in my activity count? Should i create a sphere to avoid this?

I already registered and voted.

Thanks

as far as i know you have this because you have not voted. or your vote has not been "reach" the dropper.

I made both votes. This is very strange.
Jump to: