Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 244. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 14
so the new rules is to let any newbie in ?  what happened to this crap?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Is there an ongoing Vote #2? I haven't seen the details for it.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
if you wish that the next can be done before 31. August then we need more participants. so help that the topic is on page 1.

Since its either August 31st or 1700+ members I think august 31st might hit first. 

what future of this coin  Huh so many people are interested
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
if you wish that the next can be done before 31. August then we need more participants. so help that the topic is on page 1.

Since its either August 31st or 1700+ members I think august 31st might hit first. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I've done all what i should do ,but i'm still not in the list. what should i do now?

You need just wait, dropper will add you. I was not in the list also but I sent PM to Dev and he added me.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Are new members being added to the list or is it just going really slow now that we've reached consensus? Seems to be around 680 right now
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Hey man.

Dropper is a bot, he will not reply you here and will not hear you. If you applied on 8th August you should be in the list already (it takes approx up to 4-12hours to appear in a list).
That means you've made a mistake in registration message to dropper. Dropper does not inform if you made correct/incorrect application. He rejects automatically.
You need to apply for registration one more time. Read very careful instructions and send again.

Best

Hmm..sad to hear this, I sent the DM appropriately to dropper.
Subject: newcomer, username, genesis sentence (more than 5 words), ETH address and motivation (more than 200 characters)

And I also dropped my intro message in this thread and genesis sentence..

Also changed my bitcointalk website as required.

I'm not aware of anything else to do

Anyways, I observe that there are still only 9 names on the newcomer sheet

This is true, if you feel the desire, Vote Me In from the list. I would greatly appreciate being a part of this exciting project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Hello Dev What is the closing airdrop?
I would like to ask the same question. What are the specific plans for next?Or continue to open airdrop?

It's in the title : Airdrop Ends 31.8
Activity: 541
I would like to ask the same question. What are the specific plans for next?Or continue to open airdrop?
Activity: 49
Glad to help, this link will get you up to speed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dropper-1091123

Bookmark it and check it often, you will no longer miss important info about The Movement DAO.

Yeah Thanks buddy. I just finished reading all latest post of dropper. Good move to create a different thread for important news and updates. Helps to save a lot of time looking for them in between many posts

Super information. But why there is no possibility to participate as Newbie.
Activity: 490
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
@all

i know we are the people cheering for decentralization but when it comes to discord channels i'd like to have it all in one place.

The community is strong already but still small compared to others. This is why i think we should have a discord/riot/slack/IRC channel where all of us can gather and not channels seperated by languages. IMHO there should be one "The Movement DAO" channel with sub channels for different languages would, in my opinion, make more sense. Or to keep it simple on open freenode irc channel: IRC             

Anyways, i appreciate every effort you guys are doing even if i don't agree with it 100%

Keep it up. This project is a great opportunity for everyone of us if done right.

Cheers.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
is the Vote #00002 still open? how do you vote?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hey man.

Dropper is a bot, he will not reply you here and will not hear you. If you applied on 8th August you should be in the list already (it takes approx up to 4-12hours to appear in a list).
That means you've made a mistake in registration message to dropper. Dropper does not inform if you made correct/incorrect application. He rejects automatically.
You need to apply for registration one more time. Read very careful instructions and send again.

Best

Hmm..sad to hear this, I sent the DM appropriately to dropper.
Subject: newcomer, username, genesis sentence (more than 5 words), ETH address and motivation (more than 200 characters)

And I also dropped my intro message in this thread and genesis sentence..

Also changed my bitcointalk website as required.

I'm not aware of anything else to do

Anyways, I observe that there are still only 9 names on the newcomer sheet
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Can I still participate? What is the closing?

as far as i know newbie member are not allowed to join this Airdrop,,
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Good morning MovementDAO, Its good to be part of the movement.. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
@Dropper, I hope my name will still appear in the newcomer list. I applied on August 8 and did all the needful but can't find my name in the list till now.
I have also start promoting the movementDAO on my social media accounts..

Hey man.

Best
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
https://www.larvalabs.com/cryptopunks/details/9724
Hi there,
nice project. some polls or what?
Activity: 49
Can I still participate? What is the closing?
Jump to: