Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 245. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Wow, over 600 members, that sounds cool. BTW is there a second poll we should vot on?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
At Last, Happy to see the Airdrop Closing date.  Also the formula for allotting Token as per Rank wise and activity wise is fair.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
@Dropper, I hope my name will still appear in the newcomer list. I applied on August 8 and did all the needful but can't find my name in the list till now.
I have also start promoting the movementDAO on my social media accounts..
I have read that a consensus has been reached.

"1731 Max Participants 
Currently 646 Founding Members enrolled
Genesis Participant Application ends August 31, 2017."

This is good. Also, the mathematical formular for determining the amount of TAO to be awarded looks COOL.
I guess the activity will be calculated after submitting all evidences to dropper.
Glad to help, this link will get you up to speed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dropper-1091123

Bookmark it and check it often, you will no longer miss important info about The Movement DAO.

Yeah Thanks buddy. I just finished reading all latest post of dropper. Good move to create a different thread for important news and updates. Helps to save a lot of time looking for them in between many posts
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Hi DAO community..Its been a while. I have been busy with school works. I must have missed a lot here. I'm trying to read through all unread messages. Its gona be a long read.. Angry

Glad to help, this link will get you up to speed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dropper-1091123

Bookmark it and check it often, you will no longer miss important info about The Movement DAO.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Did dev answered to anybody to the simple question. If he's a new user, why does he ask for pre 1 May accs to participate? I think it's not fair. Lots of new ppl joined crypto community in summer!

I don't see how the age of the dev account is relevant to anything. Many ICO campaigns are managed by newbie accounts. Dev is probably some experienced forum user, but doesn't want to link The Movement to his profile.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Did dev answered to anybody to the simple question. If he's a new user, why does he ask for pre 1 May accs to participate? I think it's not fair. Lots of new ppl joined crypto community in summer!
Hi DAO community..Its been a while. I have been busy with school works. I must have missed a lot here. I'm trying to read through all unread messages. Its gona be a long read.. Angry
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is the last column on the spreadsheet about ? The BTC Gen column , I see some people have a value on it , 7.1 , 9 etc
Can u guys share some light on it ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
I was off for a few days and now I come back and we have consensus on the first vote, nice!

What about the second vote, is that still open?
it seems that it's closed , my vote is greyed out on the spreadsheet
but i'm not too sure about that, consensus wasn't reached yet on vote 2.

also i've set my Profile Website to The Movement DAO for extra 5% of activity bonus
how is this activity measured , do only posts in this topic or posts related to the movement count
or does every bitcointalk count towards activity?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I was off for a few days and now I come back and we have consensus on the first vote, nice!

What about the second vote, is that still open?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Discord Channel for Sphere Blockchain em Portugues

Of course its dedicated for Portuguese speaking people around the world but anyone is invited

https://discord.gg/ANAfdP

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I hope there's still one of the spots left open for brand new members.. I've only recently got on board with the blockchain concept and hope to be part of something new from the very beginning just like Bitcoin was. Being part of the first autonomous organization would be a great privilege and if you could find room for me I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Tried to post before but it didn't go through, here's trying again.. Any way to confirm if I've been accepted?

Genesis Sentence: Do not underestimate the sprout even if it's inexperienced and new as one day it will reach the sky with its branches

it seems there is plenty Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This Movement is Amazing!
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
I hope there's still one of the spots left open for brand new members.. I've only recently got on board with the blockchain concept and hope to be part of something new from the very beginning just like Bitcoin was. Being part of the first autonomous organization would be a great privilege and if you could find room for me I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Tried to post before but it didn't go through, here's trying again.. Any way to confirm if I've been accepted?

Genesis Sentence: Do not underestimate the sprout even if it's inexperienced and new as one day it will reach the sky with its branches
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Get active, feel free to create and maintain your Sphere of interest.

This is what you want to do.

Do what you love.

You are the creator.

TAO will come to you.

Once we finalise the Genesis Data, The Movement DAO will operate on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Local threads

中文: Movement 道 | 连接和创建

pyccкий: ДBИЖУXA (The Movement)

Český: HNUTÍ (Movement) - Český Překlad

Thank you for creating and nurturing the local communities.

Sunny greetings to all people from all around the world.

We are on the road leading straight to the sun
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Get active, feel free to create and maintain your Sphere of interest.

This is what you want to do.

Do what you love.

You are the creator.

TAO will come to you.

Once we finalise the Genesis Data, The Movement DAO will operate on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Local threads

中文: Movement 道 | 连接和创建

pyccкий: ДBИЖУXA (The Movement)

Český: HNUTÍ (Movement) - Český Překlad

Thank you for creating and nurturing the local communities.

Sunny greetings to all people from all around the world.

Thanks for reaction. But there is few small requests from community:
1. Could you please teach Dropper bot to update ranks of users? Please!
2. More clarify with movement activity ranks "idler, mover etc..."

Thank you
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
spreadsheet is updated for whom may concerned

im going to create my sphere soon

I'm relieved to be on the list now, even though the bot combined the 2 messages I sent it and made it one. Very funny.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
spreadsheet is updated for whom may concerned

im going to create my sphere soon
Jump to: