Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 243. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
movementDAO logo discussion

I want to start a discussion about our public appearance. Unfortunately my art/design skills are limited but since we have to start somewhere here is the first idea:

In addition i want to avoid the community of founders and early adopters being spread regardless of their language, that's why i created a movementDAO discord channel for the community with sub channels for different languages. IMO it's better to have us all in one place instead of many individual channels.

@Antragos @SEELE @mainconcept please contact me via discord regarding the creation of a (including german) sphere. Talking about wiki/info website maybe forum and so on.

Cheers

Nice job, I like tho logo too, even if I don't understand why discord app - a gaming chat - rather than telegram.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
movementDAO logo discussion

I want to start a discussion about our public appearance. Unfortunately my art/design skills are limited but since we have to start somewhere here is the first idea:

In addition i want to avoid the community of founders and early adopters being spread regardless of their language, that's why i created a movementDAO discord channel for the community with sub channels for different languages. IMO it's better to have us all in one place instead of many individual channels.

@Antragos @SEELE @mainconcept please contact me via discord regarding the creation of a (including german) sphere. Talking about wiki/info website maybe forum and so on.

Cheers
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think what's so great about this is the fact that the decisions are made by the community , which is great , we can shape the future of this projects with our votes and actions !
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I've joined in.
This project is so mysterious. Not much data to go by. It's different.
Can't wait to read the whitepaper and learn what is this all about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
this is such a weird and beatiful projekt and i am proud to be on place 56 Smiley like my activity

How could I know my place? Is there any spreadsheet? Could you share it, please. I can not find it...

Here is the list, you can find it in O.P: DAO Genesis Collection Data  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
this is such a weird and beatiful projekt and i am proud to be on place 56 Smiley like my activity

How could I know my place? Is there any spreadsheet? Could you share it, please. I can not find it...
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
OK
I'am in  Cheesy

Genesis Sentence: 道 Ce matin, j'ai vu des sherpas népalais rue de la Paix 道
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This is true, if you feel the desire, Vote Me In from the list. I would greatly appreciate being a part of this exciting project!

Sorry I am not eligible to vote..only founding members in the list are
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
It's possible to read the white paper before the 31 ?
Activity: 246
Hello I already did everything correctly, made the genesis sentence, and PMed the bot exactly correct. I'm still not added as one of the 50 Newbie members? I did this a few days ago. Any ideas?

Just wait a bit and give the dev some time

i'm not added either, maybe due to bitcointalk account was made after may 1
Activity: 154
Hello I already did everything correctly, made the genesis sentence, and PMed the bot exactly correct. I'm still not added as one of the 50 Newbie members? I did this a few days ago. Any ideas?

Just wait a bit and give the dev some time
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Is that possible to drop vote to get back my activity on spreadsheet. From my point of that is really confusing airdrop with so many changes. I sent pm to the op about that issue.
Activity: 154
I also joined this airdrop, please add my to the Excel sheet. A little more information on the opp about the project would be nice  Grin

Bitcointalk Username: Elmeijera
Genesis Sentence: geef mij die airdrop maar snel
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
joined the airdrop, wow look the participants  Shocked
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk Username: kamrulhasan001
Genesis Sentence: Kamu hanya hidup sekali, jika kamu lakukannya dengan betul, sekali pun sudah mencukupi

PM sent. hope this time i will be listed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
"Bitcointalk Account must be created before May 1st 2017"

damn, i would like to register for this. There is no chance for bct member that registered later ?

Chance is always there. We try.
Bitcointalk Username:CriptoShulz
Genesis Sentence: Cлeдyйтe зa нaми в кpиптo миpe - The Movement DAO
Activity: 210
"Bitcointalk Account must be created before May 1st 2017"

damn, i would like to register for this. There is no chance for bct member that registered later ?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Added New blog post about the movement

Read Here: https://pinoybizblog.com/2017/08/19/the-movement-dao-airdrop-ends-8-31/

Steemit Version: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pinoybizblog/the-movement-or-dao-airdrop-ends-8-31

thanks for reading...

now how can i submit it to increase my activity? what should i write with the sphere? can someone help me Smiley thanks!!
Jump to: