Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 59. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Dropper is not that active, as of the moment, his last activity was last feb 9. I think he is letting others make his own decision as what I understand in his behavior. Do it first then he will check it out later, I guess.

But what about the bounty MVT ... is it worth to be continued in the next week or not? We need a clarification of the bounty manager or team MVT
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

The votes will surely help but what we need right now is more COMMENTS, if you will see the approve planned coins, we have more votes on some of the planned listing coins but some of them got good feedback comments from its supporters.

Yes, if somebody could leave some meaningful comment would be appreciated and probably will help  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

The votes will surely help but what we need right now is more COMMENTS, if you will see the approve planned coins, we have more votes on some of the planned listing coins but some of them got good feedback comments from its supporters.

Nice, lets keep voting till we get some response which at this point should happen quite soon, we are well up in the ladder.
Dropper is not that active, as of the moment, his last activity was last feb 9. I think he is letting others make his own decision as what I understand in his behavior. Do it first then he will check it out later, I guess.

I agree, i think dropper wanted to be Satoshi, where he will not say what to do next. So lets reorganize an work towards a community developed website.
Lets start discuss what project details or website section we need, so that we can discuss what content we need for each.
Because we need to start somewhere, I think IDEX will add us if we have website, so it will server purpose of exchange also for people who are just interested in having more exchange.

I think for start a single page with a brief description, purpose and contacts could be enought.

I remember i saw somebody here making quite good images, maybe can give a hand to improve the presentation with images?

Then i think we may have a section in the future where you can interact with smart contract and Metamask this can be for voting or the whole process of creating Spheres and giving access to land on Greenpoint.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

I agree, i think dropper wanted to be Satoshi, where he will not say what to do next. So lets reorganize an work towards a community developed website.
Lets start discuss what project details or website section we need, so that we can discuss what content we need for each.
Because we need to start somewhere, I think IDEX will add us if we have website, so it will server purpose of exchange also for people who are just interested in having more exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there ,  it only takes a few google searches to get yourself familiarized with it , so many problems with it ... we should avoid it even if it would be free to list!
Kucoin is one of the best options , costs way less to list there than the other average size exchanges ( cryptopia , livecoin , coinexchange etc ) and it can provide a lot more benefits than those mentioned.   Kucoin will soon be on top with the best exchanges.

I agree....Yobit will just diminish the credibility of our community.  There are quite a few decentralized exchanges being developed, so I think being patient will pay off in the long run.

Right now, I think that peripheral development will be our best move while Decentraland is developing ---> there's no reason why DApp's can't be developed and published on the Ethereum network which accept our token as a utility.  In fact, it would be a great way to prove concepts and determine which DApp's we should integrate into Greenpoint in the future. 
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
i like the idea of this project,i will join in airdrop soon,hope to be in,thanks Wink

Hi mate, airdrop is finish last year. If you want, you can buy MVT in etherdelta to show support. Be informed to connect and create for MVT.

MVT is also available on ForkDelta. ForkDelta is an alternative interface to EtherDelta trading platform, run with care and attention to its community. It uses the same order book and contract, allowing easy access for existing EtherDelta users.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. We could try to get in Kucoin by twitter voting but on was about 5000 retweets for some token. Maybe we could list Movement on smaller exchanges like Cryptipia, Liqui etc?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there ,  it only takes a few google searches to get yourself familiarized with it , so many problems with it ... we should avoid it even if it would be free to list!
Kucoin is one of the best options , costs way less to list there than the other average size exchanges ( cryptopia , livecoin , coinexchange etc ) and it can provide a lot more benefits than those mentioned.   Kucoin will soon be on top with the best exchanges.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
i like the idea of this project,i will join in airdrop soon,hope to be in,thanks Wink

Hi mate, airdrop is finish last year. If you want, you can buy MVT in etherdelta to show support. Be informed to connect and create for MVT.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

that is true, in any case i'm happy to give feedback if somebody want to start to do something for the website  Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
from what i see it, for the website you can just check with Dropper and ask if he has already a domain or some particular plan for it. This just to avoid wasting of work.
If not, we could start immediately, beside having a website would also give a place  for voting and making decisions, announcement etc

bapp, I like your style. If I understood that correctly you're leaving those funds for development?    If that's the case, let me suggest something to the community.

How does the community feel about using the funds to have a website developed to support future community expansion and development?  Now, this, of course, would mean a whole lot of work would need to be done by the community in preperation.  Just curious as to everyone's thoughts as to the directions we should go.

Well, thank bapp for your huge support.
I dont think we need money for website, money people have asked about but no one confirmed if they can do that.
People will be willing to make website for free.
But till we dont have super clear things, vision and roadmap. What we will write on website.
Where is the content, about who we are , what we plan to do, how we will execute.
Discuss these things and I can make a free website using good html template or good wordpress theme, where you can have your own hosted blog as well.

Even i offered free website development, no one seems interested to take project development forward.

I think most of us would want you to do that and show it to the thread to get approval.   I think after a week of voting, it would get approved, since it's a democratic decision.  If people aren't checking in at least once a week, then they can skip a vote on something. 

I am ready to follow that, because what content and what idea i show there, that is why i am asking help to give me details so that i can design, draft layout , select images accordingly, till i dont know the message , what i will convey through the website?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

bapp, I like your style. If I understood that correctly you're leaving those funds for development?    If that's the case, let me suggest something to the community.

How does the community feel about using the funds to have a website developed to support future community expansion and development?  Now, this, of course, would mean a whole lot of work would need to be done by the community in preperation.  Just curious as to everyone's thoughts as to the directions we should go.

I dont think we need money for website, money people have asked about but no one confirmed if they can do that.
But till we dont have super clear things, vision and roadmap. What we will write on website.
Where is the content, about who we are , what we plan to do, how we will execute.
Discuss these things and I can make a free website using good html template or good wordpress theme, where you can have your own hosted blog as well.

Even i offered free website development, no one seems interested to take project development forward.

I think most of us would want you to do that and show it to the thread to get approval.   I think after a week of voting, it would get approved, since it's a democratic decision.  If people aren't checking in at least once a week, then they can skip a vote on something. 

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If its not a secret, what parameters do you look at in order to make the decision of whether to invest or not? And to make the decision too long speaks about uncertainty either in the project, or in itself and can lead to the wrong decision.

Pages:
Jump to: