Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 62. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I dont particularly agree with the decision, everything went unchecked for years than all of a sudden they realized something needed to be done, and they put in place this system which required  a minimum effort.

Anyway, lets keep things moving Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

As from today there is the new rule about merit on bitcointalk (for further information read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350)....

I credited some of you a merit point, to thank you about your great contribution. Everyone how can should do the same.

Yeah good idea by bitcointalk. I just saw this recently. I think I  should start awarding few merit points to good posts around as I heard that they can be removed of not used at all. For my 100 merit points awarded to me, 2 MP for every good post is not a bad idea.. Smiley Wink

EDIT: I just discovered that I have only 5 sendable merits. So anyone knows what will happen to the rest?

The 100 you have cannot be given or taken away they just increase when you get smerits for a post. The one you send are sMerits

ok I see. thanks for the info. I guess it will now be harder to rank up on bitcointalk. Though spam posts are likely to reduce significantly.

This is just the beginning of 2018 in the next year we will not know whether it will be in the tight or not forum rules, it seems to be careful from now on and create a constructive post.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104

As from today there is the new rule about merit on bitcointalk (for further information read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350)....

I credited some of you a merit point, to thank you about your great contribution. Everyone how can should do the same.

Yeah good idea by bitcointalk. I just saw this recently. I think I  should start awarding few merit points to good posts around as I heard that they can be removed of not used at all. For my 100 merit points awarded to me, 2 MP for every good post is not a bad idea.. Smiley Wink

EDIT: I just discovered that I have only 5 sendable merits. So anyone knows what will happen to the rest?

The 100 you have cannot be given or taken away they just increase when you get smerits for a post. The one you send are sMerits

ok I see. thanks for the info. I guess it will now be harder to rank up on bitcointalk. Though spam posts are likely to reduce significantly.

Forget about ranking up on Bitcointalk, this is a feature of the past. Now you won't rank up beyond Member for several years to come I guess, if nothing will change in the new system.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
I noticed projects with around 900 votes got added recently, we are at the moment in the top 40

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

Leave also a message if possible.

If you use anonymous or incognito navigation you can vote everyday

Market is crashing but, keep voting  Wink

Ppl are getting scared about this price going down. Nevertheless, why not put in the refreshing by playing with a promising new alt/token. I am all for it.

keep voting!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I haven't looked into this in depth yet, but it looks as if MVT/BTC pairs are available for trade on Bisq.

https://twitter.com/MovementDAO/status/959133536761536514

A decentralized peer to peer exchange is a good way to go for MVT tokens. We can also consider cryptobridge, another good decentralized exchange. Goodluck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
This has definitely been a trying week in regards to crypto markets.  Stay strong brothers and sisters and realize perspective is always key.

1 year ago today, Ether was trading around $11.50 and Total Crypto Market Capitalization was $19.6 Billion.  Today as I type this,  Total Crypto Market Capitalization is $366 Billion and Ether is listed at $795.78. 

The Movement is growing and will continue to grow. I don't think a volatile market will have much effect on the long-term development of The Movement.   

I look forward to meeting you all in Greenpoint.

gumshed

I totally agree with, but the thing is MVT is working behind the scene. We supporters and investors wants to see the progress of the project as well. MVT price is stagnant as of now.

Progress need to be made by you, me and everybody else who is involved, there are no investors in this.

The price of the token clearly won't go up alone because there are just 3M tokens or because we get in a a good exchange. It need to have a purpose. Otherwise is just a pump and dump scheme.

Everybody should contribute in the way they can and in particular propose ideas at the current phase.

I think you hit the nail directly on the head with that post.
This has definitely been a trying week in regards to crypto markets.  Stay strong brothers and sisters and realize perspective is always key.

1 year ago today, Ether was trading around $11.50 and Total Crypto Market Capitalization was $19.6 Billion.  Today as I type this,  Total Crypto Market Capitalization is $366 Billion and Ether is listed at $795.78. 

The Movement is growing and will continue to grow. I don't think a volatile market will have much effect on the long-term development of The Movement.   

gumshed

I totally agree with, but the thing is MVT is working behind the scene. We supporters and investors wants to see the progress of the project as well. MVT price is stagnant as of now.

Progress need to be made by you, me and everybody else who is involved, there are no investors in this.

The price of the token clearly won't go up alone because there are just 3M tokens or because we get in a a good exchange. It need to have a purpose. Otherwise is just a pump and dump scheme.

Everybody should contribute in the way they can and in particular propose ideas at the current phase.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501

gumshed

This has definitely been a trying week in regards to crypto markets.  Stay strong brothers and sisters and realize perspective is always key.

1 year ago today, Ether was trading around $11.50 and Total Crypto Market Capitalization was $19.6 Billion.  Today as I type this,  Total Crypto Market Capitalization is $366 Billion and Ether is listed at $795.78.  

gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
This has definitely been a trying week in regards to crypto markets.  Stay strong brothers and sisters and realize perspective is always key.

1 year ago today, Ether was trading around $11.50 and Total Crypto Market Capitalization was $19.6 Billion.  Today as I type this,  Total Crypto Market Capitalization is $366 Billion and Ether is listed at $795.78.  

gumshed
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
come on. it is possible. lets do it.
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Transparency/blob/master/Contributions.md

The Movement community contribution addresses

Bitcoin:

14VXTxUtfkakMV95QtFFyfvNt6nwvHWNtJ

Ether:

0x5449825D1CB724857fdC6C0a7E985E1b9e2D9E0E

i sent 0.01 this time:

33983507f272164e2bd0dd4d6defcf72655cc93dc85034d22cf62731b6852c20

there are only 6 transactions.

and if you buy a gunbot licence from me  i will send an other 0.01 to the donation address.

are you a contributor or not? a hang around or part of the movement?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
remember that if you sell during crash, you lose instantly. So as long you keep your coins/tokens, believe that in one day, there is a brighter future for those who believes in power of technology and I believe in MVT.
Why to sell now , it will be mistake just to make some fast cash ,still very young project , this is a coin to hodl for lung time i think at least 1 year from now to see what will bring to the community
remember that if you sell during crash, you lose instantly. So as long you keep your coins/tokens, believe that in one day, there is a brighter future for those who believes in power of technology and I believe in MVT.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
I noticed projects with around 900 votes got added recently, we are at the moment in the top 40

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

Ppl are getting scared about this price going down. Nevertheless, why not put in the refreshing by playing with a promising new alt/token. I am all for it.

I just wish that devs will update us also here in forums. I see some Movement in twitter, but marketing should not be done at the moment, we need to see actual developments.

We haven't actually planned yet the details about land distribution, sphere creation and main purpose for the MVT token. When we reach a point when we are satisfacted of the process then we can start building some tool and smart contracts.
I just wish that devs will update us also here in forums. I see some Movement in twitter, but marketing should not be done at the moment, we need to see actual developments.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

I didint know that we can vote using incognito mode. isnt that a form cheating? but anyway will do it daily to help the project get listing on next.exchange will also publish some articles about the project to increase community awareness.

Once a day is perfectly fine. Wink

good i will had that to my daily task. The mvmt hsould have more exposure as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: