Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 66. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Transparency/blob/master/Contributions.md

The Movement community contribution addresses

Bitcoin:

14VXTxUtfkakMV95QtFFyfvNt6nwvHWNtJ

Ether:

0x5449825D1CB724857fdC6C0a7E985E1b9e2D9E0E

i don't have much at the moment. thats all i can give, maybe some trades later i can send some more. i have a lot of altcoin bags  Roll Eyes

transaction id will be added.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Before we need to give a purpose to the token and getting things planned. There is still a long way to go.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
3 millions of mvt is nice, its a small amount, but maybe in future we could think how we could burn some tokens?
that would be even better guys, any thought how we could do this? it could be some fee for something, maybe we could think about it together
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Wow the price is really going up quite a bit and it also seems that the project is growing and sparking new interest. That is exactly what we need and I am already looking forward to what is up next.
Actually the price has been going down thanks to dumpers. Good for the hodlers cause those folks don't understand what they're dumping there for so low. Scooped up a lot more coins. Set low buy orders! Chances are somebody actually goes ahead and sells into it, haha

Exactly! And since all the available MVT tokens are only 3 million there won't be that many to dump for a long time. These guys don't know what they're tossing away, when they practically gift their MVT for $0.06-0.09. At the same time the relatively established price for a token is somewhere around $0.3, but then comes some ultra weak hand and drops 10 000 tokens sell order for 0.00007 ETH each, which of-course gets instantly bought out. I mean they can ask double that price and still their tokens would sell immediately, but for some reason they wan't to sell cheap  Grin It's their choice.

Big thank you to all people who donated! Hope you get compensated somehow with the bounty fund.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Wow the price is really going up quite a bit and it also seems that the project is growing and sparking new interest. That is exactly what we need and I am already looking forward to what is up next.
Actually the price has been going down thanks to dumpers. Good for the hodlers cause those folks don't understand what they're dumping there for so low. Scooped up a lot more coins. Set low buy orders! Chances are somebody actually goes ahead and sells into it, haha

Thx for the amazing donations Shocked apparently bapp is a big winner of The New Economy Movement. HODL is the key

Only 3 millions  supply coin not such big dumpers, but  need time agree with you hold is the key
Activity: 14
Merit: 7

Thx for the amazing donations Shocked apparently bapp is a big winner of The New Economy Movement. HODL is the key
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Hi guys, you are doing a great job! Everything begins to finally take shape. I have always believed in this project.

Here is my first little contribution:

0x8a4cdd099cde3b9cc13912c891fcb4f0145c73045ef8dce0eaa380312c6aef49

Before 22th February I hope to make another couple like this

We'll win.

Edit:

I just noticed the new merit system. Thanks Vinipoars for the appreciation. Tonight I have a bit of fever, tomorrow I'll try to better understand how it works. So much news! Cof Cof, see you tomorrow

Hope you get well soon. Take care.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Awesome, THANK YOU guys for your donations. also bapp I've never seen any donation like this in the coin world?! but no matter how small or large - any contribution or donation or anything constructive is for the greater good. we long term Hodlers are getting rewarded for sure and not only with coin value increasing but with growing, fun community. I don't have merit points in my accnt yet but if I would I would give it to you guys. I'll see what I can do myself

Tonight I have a bit of fever, tomorrow I'll try to better understand how it works. So much news! Cof Cof, see you tomorrow
Hope you get well soon. Take care.
Hope you're fine soon, testadimerlo.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys, you are doing a great job! Everything begins to finally take shape. I have always believed in this project.

Here is my first little contribution:

0x8a4cdd099cde3b9cc13912c891fcb4f0145c73045ef8dce0eaa380312c6aef49

Before 22th February I hope to make another couple like this

We'll win.

Edit:

I just noticed the new merit system. Thanks Vinipoars for the appreciation. Tonight I have a bit of fever, tomorrow I'll try to better understand how it works. So much news! Cof Cof, see you tomorrow

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

As from today there is the new rule about merit on bitcointalk (for further information read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350)....

I credited some of you a merit point, to thank you about your great contribution. Everyone how can should do the same.

Good initiative @Cent21! Sent 2 merit points for this Smiley Hope all the rest of this community members will take your example and help others to grow in rank.
Activity: 71
Merit: 31
Thanks for the merit points.  It's a real pleasure for me to be able to support The Movement DAO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Movement DAO project is still very undervalued considering its solid usecase and total supply of tokens. As time goes on and the community grows bigger, its true value will begin to show. Also the fact that it is connected to decentraland virtual reality tech makes it a no brainer. Anyone that owns this token should hold it dearly.
I agree with yinoye.  if it go to price of some copypaste coins at just a 50 million caps or similar one Movement token is over 16 dollars and that can still grow much higher I think when many people enjoy this, many ppl want to make nice things more than pumpdump token that are actually useless ,,
The Movement can make something real for humans, u and me and all our friends. so we can have profits but also generate a real thing and things to back it

Yes when the price appreciation begins, it won't be just a pump thing but will be actually backed by a solid and interesting usecase! The future us really bright for Movement project. 2018 year will be massive.

at the beginning  of MVT project ,i think team move slowly , i sure 2018 MVT will give us good news of project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Movement DAO project is still very undervalued considering its solid usecase and total supply of tokens. As time goes on and the community grows bigger, its true value will begin to show. Also the fact that it is connected to decentraland virtual reality tech makes it a no brainer. Anyone that owns this token should hold it dearly.
I agree with yinoye.  if it go to price of some copypaste coins at just a 50 million caps or similar one Movement token is over 16 dollars and that can still grow much higher I think when many people enjoy this, many ppl want to make nice things more than pumpdump token that are actually useless ,,
The Movement can make something real for humans, u and me and all our friends. so we can have profits but also generate a real thing and things to back it

Yes when the price appreciation begins, it won't be just a pump thing but will be actually backed by a solid and interesting usecase! The future us really bright for Movement project. 2018 year will be massive.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Good job community. Here we go, enjoy 1 BTC!

https://blockchain.info/tx/56c430fd3ee42152581b2d189ab95d49a3598cdca34c7e20872034f35c7ed636

Below is the link to The Movement's addresses for community contributions.

Link: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Transparency/blob/master/Contributions.md

(...) All donations sent to either of the addresses will be used to pay the proposed 2 BTC exchange listing fee. ETH will be converted to BTC once the required value has been reached.

Contributors will be honored on a list of donators. If the amount is not met within one month (February 22, 2018), all contributions will be refunded minus the network fees.

Also please let me say again from my side this is not limited to Coinexchange.io, you can also ask Kucoin and the likes and get listed on the best that works out with the options of 2 BTC. May the community discuss. and happy donating!  Thanks for everything Dropper.

I know the new system is not intended to be a "like" system ala Facebook but I'll do it anyway because I think what bapp did is a great gesture that should be rewarded. So I gave bapp 5 merit points.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

As from today there is the new rule about merit on bitcointalk (for further information read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350)....

I credited some of you a merit point, to thank you about your great contribution. Everyone how can should do the same.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
indeed, a really astonishing developement of the community on how to raise funds within a short amount of time. this really shows how the community is working together for a higher target !

need to buy some mvt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
On the input of Gumshed to move things forward i opened a thread on reddit to gather ideas on how to assign Greenpoint land to spheres, anybody please leave your thoughts or ideas on how the whole thing should work in your opinion

https://www.reddit.com/r/MovementDAO/comments/7spt6w/how_to_assign_greenpoint_land_to_spheres/?utm_source=reddit-android
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
We still pay attention to the coin, but there seems to be no more exchange platform.

Community Donation has been initiated and soon once the target has been reach a new exchange will be announce. for now lets help the project grows and share THEmovement to social media.
Pages:
Jump to: