Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 81. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Somebody bought all the sell orders to 0.000299 ethereum.

There is not a single new buy order also so it is a big spread right now.

That's a nice increase on the last time I checked. Still a long way to go though!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
It is awesome to see that the project is getting traction. For me the friends and family event was the turning point that seemed to brought in new motivated people that are eager to make this a big thing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Ready to vote on KuCoin when the time comes, and I'm excited that all the proposals were approved!

I'm ready to vote for kucoin add too. Everybody should vote, so we could archive this target!

I also agreed with you we should show our support to make this possible. This project have very supportive community so this time this will happen easily there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Dang....somebody's trying to jack the price up!  If it keeps going at this rate, then it will be hard for the little guy to get in ---> I lost some of my coin to this EtherDelta buy spree, but I was just trying to provide some liquidity  ---> I hope I can get them back!  Meanwhile, Decentraland is doing big things ---> I'm still not sure how the land we purchased in Greenpoint will be distributed....
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Nice to hear good news about the exchange that is coming soon. Volume is low as of the moment but definitely a worth supporting for.

Actually, there is not a news about the exchange is coming soon. We just applied kucoin and really hoping for the best, nothing else Smiley

kucoin is one of the best exchange as user interface out there, very similar to binance. hope we will get listed there. how much is the fee?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
All of the community proposals have been approved!

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues

Does it mean there will be some development?  Cheesy Which will be the next step? I think that once we start it will be like a rolling stone!
I'm a newbie in the crypto land but I wonder: what is changed in the bitcoin philosophy from the beginning? What our Movement can represent? We need a global, strong and revolutionary point of view!!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Ready to vote on KuCoin when the time comes, and I'm excited that all the proposals were approved!

I'm ready to vote for kucoin add too. Everybody should vote, so we could archive this target!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

That mean is good news . Anyway, we must need another exchange market to make easy buy and sell without thinking about double fee (orders sell/buy and cancel orders). KuCoin ASAP >.<
Activity: 434
Kucoin will release their vote in the next week i think, we have to be a strong community since we will have a lot of Competitors coins.
a lot of shit tokens got listed on other exchanges in few days after etherdelta, we need to be listed on decent exchange and CMC.

yes ,this also my honest wish , MVT project really need change something ,hit major exchange and CMC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
All of the community proposals have been approved!

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues

Exciting things are going to happen, very cool  Cool
Activity: 425
Kucoin will release their vote in the next week i think, we have to be a strong community since we will have a lot of Competitors coins.
a lot of shit tokens got listed on other exchanges in few days after etherdelta, we need to be listed on decent exchange and CMC.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Everyone should tweet to kucoin account, when kucoin is going to list themovement.

We have to build up awareness on kucoin to get on the voting list...

Than let the official handle tweet to Kucoin, and we all can reply to same tweet for kucoin to add MVT
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Everyone should tweet to kucoin account, when kucoin is going to list themovement.

We have to build up awareness on kucoin to get on the voting list...

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Kucoin is a good exchange, If MVT got listed on kucoin, shopping MVT tokens will be easy compare to Etherdelta. I hope we will be choosen for twitter voting i will gladly help with voting with or without bounty Cheesy

we need to make sure when voting starts we all are informed to vote for it

IF we get at that stage we will make sure to asks in the local community thread to vote as well and make sure everyone knows
Dropper confirmed he made the registration for the listing in Kucoin. Please keep an eye as well if something comes up in Kucoin news or Twitter.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

https://twitter.com/kucoincom

and how this will work? it will be on list of tokens to vote for? i guess here?
https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote
current round ends in 22 hours, maybe we will see MVT in next? would be good

You need to retweet their vote tweet with in hashtag the name of the coin/token.

Need to wait now and see if we get selected.

ok it's destiny, I m going to open a twitter account and be ready  Wink

So If i understood correctly, may be you need 600-700 votes(as per current race), which is equivalent to 700 KNC =$7, that's it? I can do that, correct me what I am missing.

it depends how kucoin will list mvt for voting, if in twitter, there previous winner got 6200 retweets to get listed, but if on the website, there about 5100 votes.
but i guess its only 1 vote per man, so i dont think that we could buy some votes Cheesy

Round is over, when next round will start which will have MVT?
Also, i dont think there is limit to per user vote. You need to have KNC to vote, as more KNC you spend more votes will can make.
Kucoin is a good exchange, If MVT got listed on kucoin, shopping MVT tokens will be easy compare to Etherdelta. I hope we will be choosen for twitter voting i will gladly help with voting with or without bounty Cheesy

we need to make sure when voting starts we all are informed to vote for it
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Any exchange it would be good !
Pages:
Jump to: