Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 83. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Why everyone announces ED news here? What is the relationship between DAO and ED? ED is the main battlefield DAO it?

Yes is the only exchange where you can buy it at the moment.

Are there other decentralized exchanges in the crypto world or is ED  the only one?  Roll Eyes

0x protocol has few projects (radar-relay and others, ethfinex coming soon) and Kyber coming soon. ED is crap for me: laggy and unsafe. I hope real decentralized exchanges will kick in soon and hopefully there will be enough room for smaller projects like DAO...
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Why everyone announces ED news here? What is the relationship between DAO and ED? ED is the main battlefield DAO it?

Are there other decentralized exchanges in the crypto world or is ED  the only one?  Roll Eyes

There are some and many coming up. One being this: https://crypto-bridge.org/
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 184
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Soon you all will be able to trade on an Eidoo decentralized exchange securely right from your mobile phone and you can forget about Etherdelta Grin Also aidrop market cap and traditional token market cap are two different things and I would not expect to make similar x's.

May be you are wrong, DAO are like that only and Airdrops also making good returns, look at Elix and it will be huge

I wish DAO will become smth big like elix. But the devs need to be super active to achieve this. And ED fake scam site is not helping at all...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Imo is still too early to go on a widely recognized exchange.
There is not yet a clear vision of what and how to do.

There is to be some work done before and we are still in a distribution/planning phase.

Yes, but for example, kucoin has 5m volume last week and they have now 20m. How early you appoint it is easier for you to get.

Coss was 200k now 1m $. Now they are more open to new tokens. But if they have more, they will ask more money and start being picky.
The Movement is not just Dropper, so is no use come here asking to do stuff.

Research and present your ideas in a costructive way, for example for this matter of a new exchange.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

This etherdelta situation is very worrying..... Fortunately i've never trusted this exchange.

Mvt really need a tradictional exchange. Even a small one.

We can start by trying to get accepted to a smaller exchange like Stock.exchange or Coinsmarket. This will help create volume and eventually MVT will get listed in coinmarketcap

full agreed , MVT really need a  tradictional exchange ,the project keep going a long time

What is dev's line about exchange adding? Are they working on that, or they think that haked etherdelta is enought for the movement?

Did they post something about that i missed?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I also think we should setup a community multi-sig fund for third-parties purposes like a website, dev funding, etc.

I think the Dev has it all covered and they are not rushing on the development by flashy websites. Lets wait for 2018 and see what the future holds for themovement.

As a token holder i firmly believe and support this project
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
I also think we should setup a community multi-sig fund for third-parties purposes like a website, dev funding, etc.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250

This etherdelta situation is very worrying..... Fortunately i've never trusted this exchange.

Was worried when I first heard the news. But checked all my wallets that have connected to Etherdelta in the past and everything is still there.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259

We can start by trying to get accepted to a smaller exchange like Stock.exchange or Coinsmarket. This will help create volume and eventually MVT will get listed in coinmarketcap

full agreed , MVT really need a  tradictional exchange ,the project keep going a long time

We can wait Ethfinex, at the time of final release, the project would maturate enough. There's also Radar Relay, which i just asked how is the token listing process. Theres also this exchange: https://idex.market
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 165
Soon you all will be able to trade on an Eidoo decentralized exchange securely right from your mobile phone and you can forget about Etherdelta Grin Also aidrop market cap and traditional token market cap are two different things and I would not expect to make similar x's.

May be you are wrong, DAO are like that only and Airdrops also making good returns, look at Elix and it will be huge
DAO has done Airdrop distribution? I have friends because elixr make nearly 1 billion profit, this is a very small probability of the project
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I wanna learn and grow

build our visions and good thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: