Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 84. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
There's been a lot of Exchange talk since the EtherDelta hack.  Something interesting is happening though.

https://blog.decentraland.org/huobi-bigone-okex-exchange-union-hitbtc-join-the-terraform-event-to-build-virtual-trading-f9299841d0e3

OKEx, Huobi, BigONE, Exchange Union, and HitBTC will be purchasing land during the Terraforming Event so they can eventually build VR Exchanges on the platform. This, of course, will take time but this is very exciting news IMO for a native currency like MVT.

Just thought it was kinda cool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Hi, so has been etherdelta hacked?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Please, can someone explain me what to do? I have my MVT tokens in my wallet, the same who I used for buy them, I mean the tokens are not in ED anymore but are my data safe?  Roll Eyes Or could a hacker to enter in my Mew? Thanks for your kindly help!!

Just dont go to ED till they say is safe to go there.
You check with mew or etherscan if everything is fine
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi, so has been etherdelta hacked?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Please, can someone explain me what to do? I have my MVT tokens in my wallet, the same who I used for buy them, I mean the tokens are not in ED anymore but are my data safe?  Roll Eyes Or could a hacker to enter in my Mew? Thanks for your kindly help!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Soon you all will be able to trade on an Eidoo decentralized exchange securely right from your mobile phone and you can forget about Etherdelta Grin Also aidrop market cap and traditional token market cap are two different things and I would not expect to make similar x's.

May be you are wrong, DAO are like that only and Airdrops also making good returns, look at Elix and it will be huge
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Soon you all will be able to trade on an Eidoo decentralized exchange securely right from your mobile phone and you can forget about Etherdelta Grin Also aidrop market cap and traditional token market cap are two different things and I would not expect to make similar x's.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Imo is still too early to go on a widely recognized exchange.
There is not yet a clear vision of what and how to do.

There is to be some work done before and we are still in a distribution/planning phase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Friends, please, please don't lose any precious Movement Tokens, Ether, or other valuable tokens of yours on ED! Make sure all those are kept safe!!! There's only 3 Million MVT, we don't want a single one of these in the hackers hands, do we? Nah we don't!

Keep em secure and stay sharp!

Luckily I didn't see any MVT in the stolen funds list.

Let's add it to coinexchange.io or a similar small but good exchange first? What say you?

What do we need to do to list it at coinexchange.io?

I don't know about coinexchange but we need something.

Coinexchange wants 2.5 btc for listing and i don't think it is worth it.

How about trying to list on coss or kucoin?

i also didn't see this exchange before , small trading volume in there ,i also think not worth hit it .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Friends, please, please don't lose any precious Movement Tokens, Ether, or other valuable tokens of yours on ED! Make sure all those are kept safe!!! There's only 3 Million MVT, we don't want a single one of these in the hackers hands, do we? Nah we don't!

Let's add it to coinexchange.io or a similar small but good exchange first? What say you?

I don't know about coinexchange but we need something.

Coinexchange wants 2.5 btc for listing and i don't think it is worth it.

How about trying to list on coss or kucoin?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 13
thx for the heads up about Etherdelta, adobewriter!! Gonna watch out.
Activity: 30

Activity: 47
EtherDelta got REKT today  Sad

We might need another exchange after all.

Definitely you're right. And it must be done immediately.

But the community hasn't been doing any moves in this regard... Once it's ready, the community can easily add it to a new exchange. People just haven't really realized their power as a crowd I think, unfortunately. Let's add it to coinexchange.io or a similar small but good exchange first? What say you?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Definitely you're right. And it must be done immediately.
Activity: 47
better dont look on etherdelta, cause this price rise is not correct, cause there are almoust zero volume for a long time, so its possible make price even 2x more, just if you will buy tokens for 1 eth. so while there no good exchanges and volume better dont check the price

The price is so cheap, just about 0.10$, entire market cap only like 0.3 million Cheesy Trading on ED has been really undervalued imho. Anyhow: EtherDelta's DNS got compromised... that sucks! Don't trade on the site right now.

Looking forward to more and better dex in the future. Besides I would also love to see MVT on Binance one day!

Pretty excited about that Decentraland auction, it's gonna end very soon....
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
better dont look on etherdelta, cause this price rise is not correct, cause there are almoust zero volume for a long time, so its possible make price even 2x more, just if you will buy tokens for 1 eth. so while there no good exchanges and volume better dont check the price
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The price of TheMovement has been on the rise for a short period of time. Here we can make new friends, create good things, good concepts, and great teams.
Activity: 359

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
i think it is also good for The Movement community to have their own exchange platform, this platform will allow to exchange coins with great potential for future use. The voting system also will help us identify which coin we should add everytime. By that way, we are decentralized and we are not moving our own project but also helping other projects.
Activity: 336
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah I was really lucky to get a hold of a few tokens early on and try to spread the word as much as possible. I think this can really become quite big and really healthy.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Hello guys,
Have checked this thread for a while now, have been a little busy lately.
Can someone give me the latest news please.
Thanks.

• Bounties started
  • Decentraland launched and we have our land

Perfect synthesis. And I would add that our tokens are already very valuable, which is the symptom of a healthy community.

look like community hold tokens hardly ,i check etherdelta ,there is no trading volume, really healthy community

Grab up what you can. I think once this project become well know, price will jump up quite a bit.  The community here is really healthy.  Feels like everyone is chomping at the bit waiting for the land auction to be over.

Anyone know the timeline of Decentraland's Silicon Aged Development?
Pages:
Jump to: