Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 87. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Can we visit our district yet or do we have to wait until the genesis auction is over? And, is there anybody who purchased parcels in the Greenpoint district who can see a record of their transaction on the platform? I've been trying to access the auction but it won't let me log into it now that the auction has begun.

We can see Greenpoint on the map. We can't go there yet as the LAND auction is still live. Quite shocking to see this map (in a positive way)... this is such an awesome idea. Smiley And it's the very beginning, we're here! And we got our headquarter on there right from the beginning too: at a premium spot IMO. As for having purchased parcels, I also pledged a few LAND and I'm looking forward to connecting with other Greenpoint Land owners. I think having contributed land to districts is different than contributing to the genesis city, only the latter get to choose where they want to bid for a parcel and how much. If you committed land to a district yours is a part of the purple Greenpoint space. As to how that's managed I was under the impression that this is a task of The Movement's participants. My understanding is that as MVT holders (and LAND owners) we have governance rights, and we're here to discuss and create. Shaping the organization together.

I really don't know why it's so quite lately (compared to some time ago), now is the time that it gets interesting. Before the airdrop, not so much.

Oneunderbridge, when trying to log in, what's the issue you're getting? Do you have Metamask unlocked, and logged into the address that you sent the transaction from?

PS in my view the utterly low market cap and price is a gift for all. The doors are wide open.
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Can we visit our district yet or do we have to wait until the genesis auction is over? And, is there anybody who purchased parcels in the Greenpoint district who can see a record of their transaction on the platform? I've been trying to access the auction but it won't let me log into it now that the auction has begun.

I tried to log but I have the same problem. Anyway how can I buy this token? Thank you

It is listed on etherdelta. You can buy from here: http://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

It is very cheap right now so act quickly. Also depth chart of it looks amazing Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I tried to log but I have the same problem. Anyway how can I buy this token? Thank you
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
what is the final goal of this project? voting system? or something else?

Allowing people with common interests on a subject to connect with each other and cooperate/create. Have a look at the whitepaper for more details
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what is the final goal of this project? voting system? or something else?
Activity: 19
Hi moving friends, let's move it move it and upvote The Movement on Producthunt!

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/the-movement-dao

Come on, vote! I wanna see at least 100-200 voters please.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Where can I find a roadmap of this project?
Activity: 47
Exciting stuff!!! That's a neat map. checking it all out!
I like the close proximity to Decentraland University. It really has a good spot for sure
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
You joined at start ? And what happened with you, you didn't have time or you was invited by someone? If you try to get airdrop, you can't now because is already finish.

I sent a PM to the bot exactly as described, however was never added to the spreadsheet. I mentioned this in this thread here but got no response. I followed all the instructions exactly.
Post your eth address, I am sure you will get some donations, this is a good community.

as i remember there was a rule, i do a search and found this, so i guess that why dropper didnt take you. but you still have chance to buy some mvt on etherdelta, while it cheap and market cap is still less than 150k usd

Bitcointalk Account must be created before May 1st 2017.

with only 150k market cap this project might explode at some point. And it looks like the price is somehow stable which is really good for the project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Saw this DCL map.  Awesome placement for GP?

Greenpoint is the center of everything, Close proximity to the red light district where we can meet and greet new faces in decentraland.

This much be the reason of the price increase today. More Goodnews = Good Price Movement. Thanks Dev for you hardwork and dedication to this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Nice price bump today Cheesy $0.05 cents today, Too bad its too hard to use etherdelta i need to buy as much as i can while its FREE Tongue Is there any Over the counter Trade Thread here? im trying to search for one but unlucky to get some results from search. i hope the dev can facilitate one.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Guys I know it's been a while but how do I join the DAO? I was one of the original members that applied within the 50 newbie member limit.
You should have stayed active in this thread and join some of the spheres, being inactive will get you nothing as you can the community is building something great for the movement.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
How many people in here use Metamask as primary wallet or they wouldn't mind to use it to manage interaction with Dapps related with the Movement?

I'm trying it for the first time, awesome.

Is there already any link to reach our Greenpoint so we could put it in the OP?
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
How many people in here use Metamask as primary wallet or they wouldn't mind to use it to manage interaction with Dapps related with the Movement?

Metamask user here and I'm all for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I hope the developers are doing something interesting and just do not have time for the specified dates, so the project is delayed.
Nothing is delayed, we are still following the roadmaps. This project is worth the wait and will surely deliver all promises
Of course!
So cool to see our Greenpoint near Decentraland University!
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
You joined at start ? And what happened with you, you didn't have time or you was invited by someone? If you try to get airdrop, you can't now because is already finish.

I sent a PM to the bot exactly as described, however was never added to the spreadsheet. I mentioned this in this thread here but got no response. I followed all the instructions exactly.
Post your eth address, I am sure you will get some donations, this is a good community.

as i remember there was a rule, i do a search and found this, so i guess that why dropper didnt take you. but you still have chance to buy some mvt on etherdelta, while it cheap and market cap is still less than 150k usd

Bitcointalk Account must be created before May 1st 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: