Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 92. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
There is a movement project that aims to reward the users for walking and running, i think this the thread for some other project, i was mistaken, i think new projects should try to come up with a unique name.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Buying more tokens here. Seems like we are still in accumulation zone. Would be great if community would get more active like right before the snapshot. Smiley

I just hope you are in the wrong thread Cheesy there are no news about swap for MVT tokens.

Maybe you mean right before the "airdrop" instead of snapshot Smiley

Who is in charge of the MVT community now?I've seen that the community has been quiet since the end of the airdrop, and how is the project going?

Dropper left a message few days ago and soon the bounty will start to commence after the community ideas has been presented.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Who is in charge of the MVT community now?I've seen that the community has been quiet since the end of the airdrop, and how is the project going?

i guess dropper is in charge, but he not so active here, maybe he something do, we should check reddit and github, i really dont know what happening with mvt development right now, i wanna help somehow, but i have no skills in areas that need for programing and design, so i just can help spread the word about mvt
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Buying more tokens here. Seems like we are still in accumulation zone. Would be great if community would get more active like right before the snapshot. Smiley

I'd like it too Smiley
What are your snapshots?Is it a blockchain snapshot of MVT?I didn't see any news about this.Is the MVT setting up its own blockchain?
Activity: 365
On the etherdelta exchange, MVT has recently been depressed?Is there a new exchange?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I'd like it too Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Im starting to look, in my spare time, how to implement the the smart contracts and user interface to build the Dapp i proposed here: https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/5
Activity: 616
I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology

There is some information on the whitepaper about the technologies used, i think more will be added when new projects will start within the Movement
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology
Activity: 18
It grows fast at times and slow at times but there always is some growth
I think the movement is a grow and growth facilitator.
Activity: 14
Sunsource, nice nickname.
It's not about buying tokens but about participatin in building a worldwide movement for decentralized collaboration.
What you've done is to make a post that defines the "DAO" in your own way, with your very own wishes ("make cash").
The Movement is a large project that doesn't have any limits but is based on clear values. In general it's not for profit but for people... to get together. That's where value comes from. The token increasing in value is a bonus not the primary aim.
As a holder of MVT I'm here to build this thing and make new friends.
The utility of the token increases with the platform and the people.
I don't want you or anyone to buy these tokens just because it is hyped up for no reason, you know. It is what it is and it can evolve with the people who cocreate it
And that's why I like it, just as my friends here do

thank you:)
okay,i got your point !!
well but fate its not bad at all too.
well the quick hypes will always fall quick  too...the good example will be if you take the heavy train,it will be slow to start but it will be slow to stop.
good investment projects will be slow too but at the end will be highly profitable 10times.
but DAO should be like reserve currncy in crypto-world,like i said ,when others are falling like falling angels,then the DAO will stay stable.
you got to ask question yourself why this Dao project is different then others hundreds on the market?
as i said any project clearly should have vortex focus point for some specific aspect.
im right or wrong?
Activity: 85
BTW! Decentraland Terraform will happen on December 15
Greenpoint Land ... come our way, we're hungry and foolish 😎
https://twitter.com/decentraland/status/937645208640122882
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
It's not about buying tokens but about participatin in building a worldwide movement for decentralized collaboration.
What you've done is to make a post that defines the "DAO" in your own way, with your very own wishes ("make cash").
The Movement is a large project that doesn't have any limits but is based on clear values. In general it's not for profit but for people... to get together. That's where value comes from. The token increasing in value is a bonus not the primary aim.
I don't want you or anyone to buy these tokens Just because it is hyped up for no reason. It is what it is and it can evolve with the people who cocreate it.

+1

Most Airdrop Seekers are too quick asking for new exchange wherein the project is just starting. These profit seekers will not succeed in this field with that kind of mindset. HODL and Help the the project grow and the time and effort investment will payoffs in the future.
Activity: 85
I don't want you or anyone to buy these tokens just because it is hyped up for no reason, you know. It is what it is and it can evolve with the people who cocreate it
If you have a proposal put it on github, then if it gets some vote we may consider it. You can find the instructions in the bounty thread linked in the first page.
Does that guy deserve so much attention? He has no idea what's going on here, he's not even a troll, he is just a producer of noise, let's not amplify it Smiley

It's just a random newbie account with 14 posts and terrible grammar. I have no idea why they bother. If you can't even put capital letters at the beginning of sentences, you're doubtfully much of a businessman.

who are  u?Huh im more businessman then you even realise!  grammar doesnt pay bills~! who cares bout grammar?? make money and shut up!
okay,DAO Creators if might ask you what is the reason the buyers will buy this dao token??
as we know that usa dollar federal reserve currency.and  that is FATE,got my point``??
so you guys should name your coin like ReserveCoin.
and description about this will be:  if other coins are falling like fallen angels then at least ReserveCoin will stay stable.
so the buyers have fait,and faith works!
undestood? guys be creative,if i would only have tools what you have guys!! lol Cheesy
to promote something you need some strong vortex focus-point.  perfect focus-point  will be reserve-coin.
the good idea is always sharp like pencel.
What are next steps that we should follow us the holders of coins?  What we can do to get this coin listed on cmc and on other exchanges?

As a token holders you should sustain activity and ideas which will add value to the movement itself. This will lead to have MVT to bigger exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: