Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 95. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 31
Decentralix I'm in.  by the way I also saw https://hellobloom.io

we need trusted members to set up that crowdfund. Can Dropper set up a smart contract. I can contribute some ETH. And I can share some MVT with all who join me in doing the same
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

I'm in now ---> We're at 180 parcels altogether....got in for 10 parcels.  Let's build this thing!

Project ID: [snip]
Project Name: Greenpoint: A Meeting Point for Grassroots Movements
Reference: https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Time: 1511389231171
Action: Join
Parcels to allocate: 10

I just added my 10 as well. We're sitting at 201 parcels at the moment.

Awesome! Cheers cjmoles & gumshed! In the future I'll be walking on your land for sure! I am looking forward to adding some more, too! In November still. Very excited to see what number it will eventually turn out to be.

My mates, are you interested in collecting ideas for a proposal on the specific management/governance of the LAND that is staked to Greenpoint? As we see now, currently The Movement's MovementAI owns 99 parcels for the community and the community owns 102 parcels for The Movement. Because The Movement is entirely owned by the community, it will decide on the DAO's governance including the use of land. Individual land owners/contributors have a vision to share and develop! Everyone can discuss and share, and it is our art as a decentralized organization to pull the strings.

I like 277 maybe we gotta add some more Cool
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Have you been to the website of district0x? I like that, a lot. I've discovered that the site is built by Griflan design http://www.griflan.com/

I want to raise the following proposal: The Movement DAO community collects funds for Griflan to create a website that represents the very vision of the decentralized movements.
We can go ahead and create a fund for this on Ethereum & ask Griflan if they are interested in building another beautiful website Smiley

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I think we need to make this more visible over the internet (Twitter, Facebook or other social media) and also after to get listed on new exchange and on coinmarketcap.

Yeah, I'm doing this since when I have joined The Movement, I have a dedicated account for the Movement tweets and RTs.
See here: https://twitter.com/MovementPriest
As about the coinmarketcap.com, we just need some volume, 10K $ to be exact, so is just 1 BTC.

Hey, Dropper, where are you? Give us some news or updates:D i know that now is going some creative competition, but anyway, maybe some bloopers for us?Cheesy

in my opinion Dropper is a slow man but also a Work hard honest man ,just wait and hold tokens.

I think Dropper's approach is not to lead the Movement in an operational and traditional way. He rather gives hints, ideas and directions from time to time but it is up to the community to do the rest.

Agree 100%. Actually this is the purpose of The Movement to be fully decentralized and run by the community. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hey, Dropper, where are you? Give us some news or updates:D i know that now is going some creative competition, but anyway, maybe some bloopers for us?Cheesy

in my opinion Dropper is a slow man but also a Work hard honest man ,just wait and hold tokens.

I think Dropper's approach is not to lead the Movement in an operational and traditional way. He rather gives hints, ideas and directions from time to time but it is up to the community to do the rest.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I think we need to make this more visible over the internet (Twitter, Facebook or other social media) and also after to get listed on new exchange and on coinmarketcap.

Twitter and other social media bounty will kick start everything, but lets see what the dev team decision on making a bounty program for the movement. so i could join and help the project grow.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
If you have time to start doing it tht would be great.
Few things before:

We may want to make sure people understand the information given will be publicity visible.

We should coordinate the local thread aswell to gather/direct the information to discord or any other system we use to collect the data.

We need to use username or mail or any other way to contact the person directly
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
We need also to create a Form, as somebody previously suggested, to have an idea of the skills people can bring.

Something like:

Username:
Skills:
Portfolio:
Description:

Huh

I'd like to start capturing this information for the future of the project.  If there are no objections from the community, I'd like to start utilizing the Discord platform in the #OFF-TOPIC section.  https://discord.gg/AzpxgRF   We could always go the PM route, but I think for something like this it's important to put it out there for everyone to see. Once the information starts flowing, I'll put it into a shared spreadsheet.

I like your template Piggy.

Username:
Skills:
Portfolio:
Description:

How're those proposals coming?

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues

Also,  I'm pretty sure the domain was purchased for The Movement. Anything happening with that or do you need help Dropper?  I bet there's someone here that could be of assistance.

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
We can try listing on this new exchange:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2457397
What the fack man? you just sent me to the scammers den by providing that link, it seems like that your new exchange is a scam getaway, grab some cash for beers and pussy(don't blame me, they're not into the whole body of a girl like I am, not my problem if they want to limit themselves. lol).

That is not my exchange you retard and I saw other new projects discussing it, so shared here. So keep you improper upbringing up to you and mindful of the language you use, you stupid illiterate pig.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
im wondering one thing,if i see projects like ico-s and all that things.
people behind that kind of projects are definately very educated,and have absaloutely best knowledge about capital banking financial,and ucc common laws corporate laws and etc. math,it-tech science and most important wich is alchemy!
as i can see that the way they communicate here.
from the regular school they dont get this kind of knowledge and skills and higher  knowledge:)
SO GUYS BEHIND ICO-S AND SIMILAR PRojects? where did you learn all of this things? what kind  of school or university teaching you to start projects like this?  and where you guys did learn so good english?
as i see highly educated people but they dont work in our goverments,or publick-sectors,wich they should instead of making this ico-s and stuff:D
if  we put those educated indviduals to work for publick then our world will be maybe  better place?
right?Cheesy:D
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Did you close the project because no money was raised or other reasons?
The project is open。
No funds raised because theyre not cash grabbers like many ICO。

Great idea dont need much money!
Activity: 18
The project is open。
No funds raised because theyre not cash grabbers like many ICO。
Activity: 56
Activity: 4
How much money do you want to raise?

"No ICO. No funds raised."

They raised 0. In fact they gave and give;
the project, 99 LAND for the community, the vision, the tokens... all of it

all this is quite hidden because folks don't know it much, yet. i think it's reallly rare for something to be like this.

i expect the Dropper to post more about dev / do more development in the future, i'm pretty sure they will. because i can feel it's their precious baby. and it ain't only theirs! it's everyone else's too which is so interesting.  i got some MVT too

IF you're reading this, dropper, please open more parts of the bounties campaign
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
We need to wait for the bounties to end before to start working on something i believe.

Now its time to come up with ideas, make plans, discussing, dont be afraid to speak your mind and propose your ideas.

We have just ourself to respond to.

Activity: 56
How much money do you want to raise?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
As often it happens, when everyone can decide it ends that anyone never decides. Imo now it's time for skilled people. My suggestion is to start with one of the proposed projects and we need obviously someone that PRACTICALLY starts working on it... We have to start somewhere and we have tokens for bounties. C'mon guys.

There is no need to rush. But I agree that having bounties and talks to solve could be a quite good start
Pages:
Jump to: