Pages:
Author

Topic: The New Coin(O) - a PoS +PoW/ X11 Cryptocurrency- Community Discussion Thread - page 7. (Read 28203 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
I think large holders should collect a 0.5 bitcoin to pay for the development of a normal wallet. Here's an example of what can be done

You can see their other work here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-creation-full-ann-designlogowallet-designnodessrc-1506325
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
thanks for well executed takeover i have my coins locked on cryptopia Sad

What are your plans ?
It is not yet clear that everything would move.
Network Hashrate is 2gh/s. It is nothing !

Plans: as stated above.

The Apps are coming out ........................
Lastly, it is about time for everyone to post tickets or Chat it up at Cryptopia (nicely please). It has been too long for Admin there to complete the Swap of CNO there (Like what the Novaexchange did - and so well). It is understandable that there are 10s' of thousand of accounts to be manually processed but we are hoping to get it relisted "ASAP."

By the way, I have not talked too much to avoid annoying Cryptopia admins. But it has been too long to wait. I am waiting for update since 3 weeks ago.

By the way, I took care of the 4 million+ of CNO shortfalls at the Cryptopia Exchange.   Cheesy

Other than the Cryptopia is probably always busy but probably focusing on other jobs, I am not aware of any problem. However, I have not got a further answer from my open support ticket there since around 9/16/2017 after I was told that the admin would check with their wallet team re:CNO.

I think we should still have the faith.  Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
thanks for well executed takeover i have my coins locked on cryptopia Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added CNO, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=CNO as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in CNO:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=CNO

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=BTC
Donation Address: UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf
Hello, I'm waiting for the payments of this pool's currencies and until now nothing's been happening for 24 hours, can you help me?

Sure.  Please PM as it most likely doesn't relate to this coin.

Thanks.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Example config below

To get paid in CNO:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=CNO

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=BTC
Hello, I'm waiting for the payments of this pool's currencies and until now nothing's been happening for 24 hours, can you help me?

Example config below

To get paid in CNO:
Code:

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
What are your plans ?

Plans: as stated above.

The Apps are coming out for testing within 2-3 months. But for setting Links to Apps a preliminary promotion Bitcointalk Thread should be up and running in a few days. There won't be direct Bitcointalk and Bounty level promotional or language campaigns. The Apps are built-in campaigns themselves and whoever want to take advantage of has to create whatever campaigns to be rewarded through Apps' affiliate systems.

.............. i.e., rewards based on outcomes.

Again, not ICO or mining; everything free through "faucet pools" and donations to them. The "campaigns" and Apps are maintained by them.

Lastly, it is about time for everyone to post tickets or Chat it up at Cryptopia. It has been too long for Admin there to complete the Swap of CNO there (Like what the Novaexchange did - and so well). It is understandable that there are 10s' of thousand of accounts to be manually processed but we are hoping to get it relisted "ASAP."

By the way, I have not talked too much to avoid annoying Cryptopia admins. But it has been too long to wait. I am waiting for update since 3 weeks ago.

By the way, I took care of the 4 million+ of CNO shortfalls at the Cryptopia Exchange.   Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What are your plans ?
The magnificent image of THE NEW COIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

There are more images which I do not have the chance to show or are to roll out in the coming campaigns in general. A preparation mode could be started in about 2 months, at least for some the first waves of new coin users to get used to opening accounts or keeping or trading cryptos.

The goal is Friends refer and teach Friends and be rewarded. The details have yet to be carved in the stone.  Cheesy
We need to vote Coino in @ Tradesatoshi.  The Faucet has been back with more protections against bots. This is the feature I like most. Worth mentioning is that the highest daily Claim amount among the faucets is USD at $0.01/day; not bad at all. The trade there is extremely slow, sometimes taking up to 30 second to show the order I just entered; nevertheless, it works.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hi,

We've added CNO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

x11 pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=x11

(some omitted.)
Cheers!

Please give some exchanges, it's not working at Cryptopia .... " CNO / BTC market is closing

28/06/2017 - Last update was actually a swap not a fork. Additionally CNO has suffered a 51% attack."

Thank you ^^

Exchange info all listed at the OP page (AS WELL AS my signature section  below).

Cryptopia will most likely relist CNO; still needs more time.  Cheesy

yep, I check them, but at Dao no body trade CNO, at nova almost like always the price is dumped and there have 3-5 trades monthly ... I was use Topia exchange for, but now have to wait to relist it if they don't remove it from there
Activity: 67
The magnificent image of THE NEW COIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Hi,

We've added CNO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

x11 pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=x11

(some omitted.)
Cheers!

Please give some exchanges, it's not working at Cryptopia .... " CNO / BTC market is closing

28/06/2017 - Last update was actually a swap not a fork. Additionally CNO has suffered a 51% attack."

Thank you ^^

Exchange info all listed at the OP page (AS WELL AS my signature section  below).

Cryptopia will most likely relist CNO; still needs more time.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 260

Thank you ^^
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 26
I hope someone can help me because I'm having problems with the new wallet.
I tried to import a very old wallet.dat but I get the message "cannot initialize keypool"

I followed the steps in the readme files. I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Please read the post #199 for instructions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626869.180 Cheesy

(omitted)
Please describe the steps for transferring coins  in the new wallet.

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/

So I downloaded the old wallet so I can export and import each address manually but the old wallet is not syncing because it has no connections.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Old network is not working any more.

Without syncing,
You can still get your wallet address, go to console and dumpprivkey to get privet key of the wallet address; then importprivkey to the new CNO wallet client.

Details: please see post #199 of (this) old Bitcointalk thread.

Good luck.  Cheesy

ps: Any address with zero balance and never had transactions won't be recognized by the old or the new blockchain.

IT WORKED Grin !!! Thanks a lot!! I'ts good to see my coino again after 3 years  Cool

Keep up the good work!
I tried to import a very old wallet.dat but I get the message "cannot initialize keypool"

I followed the steps in the readme files. I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Please read the post #199 for instructions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626869.180 Cheesy

(omitted)

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/

So I downloaded the old wallet so I can export and import each address manually but the old wallet is not syncing because it has no connections.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Old network is not working any more.

Without syncing,
You can still get your wallet address, go to console and dumpprivkey to get privet key of the wallet address; then importprivkey to the new CNO wallet client.

Details: please see post #199 of (this) old Bitcointalk thread.

Good luck.  Cheesy

ps: Any address with zero balance and never had transactions won't be recognized by the old or the new blockchain.
Coin(0) has been added to http://steamoctanepool.com only 1% fee!

Use your wallet address as the username.  c=CNO as the password.

Sample config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your wallet address] -p c=CNO

Donation Address UhHUZsrLfkoev8MQuQC6iedHsSHWMrEz2b

Thanks in advance

(omitted)

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/
Pages:
Jump to: