Pages:
Author

Topic: The New Coin(O) - a PoS +PoW/ X11 Cryptocurrency- Community Discussion Thread - page 8. (Read 28203 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I hope someone can help me because I'm having problems with the new wallet.
I tried to import a very old wallet.dat but I get the message "cannot initialize keypool"

I followed the steps in the readme files. I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
any progress on cryptopia i cant use my coins Sad

If Cryptopia is not too busy with anything else, ....................... (omitted)

Cryptopia has to do a manual swap for each account and there are about 30,000 of them.

We should thank Cryptopia for all the hard work to go through, for us.   Cheesy

If Cryptopia is not too busy with anything else, its tech staffs should be setting everything up very soon, despite the fact that all that they need to do is to sync old wallet file into the exchange's new wallet client, making sure all the old wallet balance are all counted in the new wallet client, just like what we do with our own wallet.dat file. Every user has exactly the same balance as before in the exchange. The only thing we lost in the new blockchain is the details of transactions history leading to the balance of each address ( which has a transaction history) at the time of the snapshot on June 20, 2017. Any one can still find the scrapped transaction information at the old blockchain  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno-old/.

NOVAexchange relisted Coino CNO in one week.  Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Anybody noticed that the first Halving from 8/block to 4/block alreaday occurred (@ block 10,000) ?   Cheesy
What are the ways to speed up the confirmation time of transaction you expect? At the moment Coino became a very slow coin. Before this one confirmation was 25 seconds. It was one of the factors that attracted attention.

Maybe you should consider masternode technology that enables instant confirmation of the transaction. But you need to make the development of this system. What do you think?

Once the campaigns starts, any improvement of transactions should be considered.

But I would promote Coino CNO more  for ownership, saving and for large and infrequent transactions, to lessen the need to rely on the speed of CNO transactions. The block time of 365 seconds is set to lessen the need for a new costly coin swap and associated glitches, at least not in 20-30 years.  Cheesy
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
What are the ways to speed up the confirmation time of transaction you expect? At the moment Coino became a very slow coin. Before this one confirmation was 25 seconds. It was one of the factors that attracted attention.

Maybe you should consider masternode technology that enables instant confirmation of the transaction. But you need to make the development of this system. What do you think?
Is this coin dead? I don't see any exchaneg with volume :C

It is because the community is relatively quiet, with plenty of individuals holding Millions of Coino with confidence, considering that it has been 3 years.

Do you know that Coino was one of the few pioneers planning to launch coin linking to issuance of credit cards, unsuccessfully due to obstacles 3 years ago.

Coino needs to find support levels in the short-term.

There is no question about long-term Activities once the campaigns heat up. We are still building the roads for us to pass through.

This is a glance of some images of the Coino Coin:

Activity: 34
Is this coin dead? I don't see any exchaneg with volume :C
The online wallet what happened? I have coino there.  Huh Cry

1) The old web wallet was hacked and it was  subsequently taken down (and so was the Coinocoin.com website.)
    I never got back the (account) address balance (of 517544 Coino) I kept there at that time.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15855436

The CNO jswallet works now. still not fully working for withdrawal.
Mobile use of Coin(o) formally begins today.
 Cheesy

I can confirm the official web wallet is broken.  I last checked in on it a few months ago - at that time the Coinod running on it had a balance of several million and all was well.  When I checked it today it has a balance of about 4,000 left.  It shows three accounts that have a negative balance.  I assume someone found an exploit in the code and used it to take the Coino.  I'm not sure the value of Coino really makes such an attack worthwhile... but maybe someone had a lot of time on their hands.

SMCardle wrote the wallet some time ago, before he disappeared.  I don't have any intention of looking for the bug or fixing it given that the other wallet is running now.

Is anyone going to be upset if I just pull the plug on that server and let the old wallet go away?

I might be one of those few using the original Web wallet, deposited a sizable amount, played slot game a few times and forgot about it.
The posted balance for my web wallet is 517544 CNO.

If nothing else we can do, I have no objection to discontinue the old web wallet and to move on to do what are more important. It is costly to maintain a web wallet, even worse if it is not working right and hard to fix.

It's a shame that I can not use them for my up-coming mibile-CNO campaign.

It is my belief that it is the user base not the coin feature itself without everyday-users/adopters of the coin that ultimately determine the cryptocoin value
================================================
Other than promoting Mobile/web wallet use, I will help as much as I can.

We need the Coin(o) ...... (omitted)

2) The jswallet I try to set up at that time crashed due to bloated blockchains. That's the reason of present ( 1 to 1) coin swap.   Cheesy
Activity: 4
The online wallet what happened? I have coino there.  Huh Cry
New Coino pool  (2% fee): (x11)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3533 -u -p c= CNO

Bounty/Donate: UgoZzP9eQHnQ5i7HjjWfJvF4NPaboyyaXH (CNO)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1771
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/CNO

This Coino Mining pool is working well. Thanks.  Cheesy
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
New Coino pool  (2% fee): (x11)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3533 -u -p c=CNO

Bounty/Donate: UgoZzP9eQHnQ5i7HjjWfJvF4NPaboyyaXH (CNO)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1771
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/CNO
im getting very anxious now , i have around 1.1 BTC worth of CNO and i cant take them off the exchange

need step by step instruction for getting cryptopia cno swapped to the new Wink

Only after Filling in the deficit of the old wallet balances at the exchange, Cryptopia will likely reopen trading for the new coino coin. I have yet to wait for the exact amount of shortfall to be estimated and shown before I can do anything.

Cryptopia said that it was a "51% attack."

I suspect that could be due to inappropriately shutting down the old wallet before the Snapshot and deposits still poured in till the last second.

Because the Coino is mostly Solo-mined without a pool, mining block rewards would be initially sent directly to the miners' old wallet clients as "unspent without an address" The "redemption" probably won't occur till when the miners (such as) sent those balances to the exchange but the "redemption" might not be synced into the exchange's wallet balance if they stopped it before the snapshot (or it needed more time/blocks for confirmations by the network) for those balances to be ported over to the new Coino wallet files.

If this is not the case and it is a real "51% attack", the whole thing would be more serious.

It does not matter any more if we need to wait a few days more as long as a solution can be found. Grin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
need step by step instruction for getting cryptopia cno swapped to the new Wink
Activity: 154
Which platform will this coin trade on?
Activity: 398
We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2  Huh  Huh
Activity: 134
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
im getting very anxious now , i have around 1.1 BTC worth of CNO and i cant take them off the exchange
Jo1
Activity: 2
Activity: 242
Diamond good coin
Why the work of the network coino so slow? Where the former advantage is 25 seconds for one block?.  What the plan to improve your network?
Pages:
Jump to: