Pages:
Author

Topic: The New Coin(O) - a PoS +PoW/ X11 Cryptocurrency- Community Discussion Thread - page 9. (Read 28203 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Hi, Coino Community
How do i transfer my old coins from cryptopia ?
i don't have any nodes for old chain

We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2 and we will soon know if we can make it.  Cheesy
so if you fail to do so  whats gonna happen with my coins ? i cant take them out of the exchange at the moment
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
Hi, Coino Community

We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2 and we will soon know if we can make it.  Cheesy
Activity: 134
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Hi, Coino Community

It is time to unleash the power of present people and users and to get more people and users, to make Coino the most popular Cryptocurrency, and you know, comes the value.

We have to build the road, which is not on the "road map" yet, for Coino and us to get there.

Please register and sign in to TradeSatochi, and Vote Coino every 24 hours to get it listed there, probably by the next round. The present round has only 22 hours to go.

Look at its faucets, drain some from them, definitely from the Joincoin (J)  which I put in to test the system, and you can get at least the base value of 50 Satoshi daily from this coin alone.

The Faucet for Coino I am going to put in would be worth x10 of what Joincoin gives for the first few weeks and stay competitive high, in order to draw more people from different advertising/campaigning channels, while fulfilling the promise as above to attract chat users at the site to vote us in.

When the chat room is open, put in messages such as "Vote Coino, drain gallons of Coino from Faucet in _."
put in time frame of 1-4 weeks for the time of ending the voting around.

The TradeSatochi site is slow but well functioning with a faucet system resistant to multiple users/abuses from the same computer, mobile device or IP address; therefore a place I believe I would be comfortable to put a relatively much larger amount of coino there. This would be one of the basis of attracting users and popularity from multiple campaigning channels.

Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
coino on cryptopia is old CNO or new CNO?

Sorry, I posted the previous one wrongly.

For Cryptopia, the Coino is still in the maintenance mode.

Due to Its policy that the coin becomes a new coin, needing to be relisted.
As you can see, doing something new is all that you need to make a coin a new coin.

To me, New Hybrid mining algo is pretty new but this is not the reason of being called a new coin.

The old Coino bloated blockchain files were rebuilt with the balance of old wallet ported, redistributed,( scrapping the details that amount to the balances) in order to reduce the files size, so that the network/blockchain will run appropriately.

It is a new coin according to Cryptopia. Listing a new Coin requires paying 2,000,000 DOT. Do you know how much it is?
More than 6 BTC at the present DOT lowest ask price.

I would do whatever I can to keep Coino there. If I can afford and find the solution, I would certainly make it happen in time but I may not be able to do that and we were told to withdraw Coino by July 16, 2017.

In 5 more days, I can probably figure out whether I can do it at all. If not, there are going to be the issues of getting those old coin balances withdrawn from the account while those balances has been redistributed to the new wallet file. (Before the deadline in 10 days, the Cryptopia exchange should activate a new wallet for withdrawal- and there is no reason they would not or should not need to do in this way even if there is no New Coino coin listed in the exchange.)

right, I understand, what about NOVAexchange? I mean if someone want to sell or buy new coino where can she go?

Sorry, I posted the previous one wrongly.

For Cryptopia, the Coino is still in the maintenance mode.

Due to Its policy that the coin becomes a new coin, needing to be relisted.
As you can see, doing something new is all that you need to make a coin a new coin.

To me, New Hybrid mining algo is pretty new but this is not the reason of being called a new coin.

The old Coino bloated blockchain files were rebuilt with the balance of old wallet ported, redistributed,( scrapping the details that amount to the balances) in order to reduce the files size, so that the network/blockchain will run appropriately.

It is a new coin according to Cryptopia. Listing a new Coin requires paying 2,000,000 DOT. Do you know how much it is?
More than 6 BTC at the present DOT lowest ask price.

I would do whatever I can to keep Coino there. If I can afford and find the solution, I would certainly make it happen in time but I may not be able to do that and we were told to withdraw Coino by July 16, 2017.

In 5 more days, I can probably figure out whether I can do it at all. If not, there are going to be the issues of getting those old coin balances withdrawn from the account while those balances has been redistributed to the new wallet file. (Before the deadline in 10 days, the Cryptopia exchange should activate a new wallet for withdrawal- and there is no reason they would not or should not need to do in this way even if there is no New Coino coin listed in the exchange.)

edit NOVAexchange is still in maintenance mode upon further clarifications, hopefully not too long. They are usually great in responding to my tickets.

Presently, it is in new CNO blockchains now.   Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Activity: 151
♞MustangCoin♞
SYE Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3091<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13091<-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23091<-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 15 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Why full of bumps? What exactly is this for? Can you please explain? Thanks.

Those were just for reserved front spaces (without interruption) which I can use to Put in secondary information or details.
I should have typed " reserved" and I am going to change them now. During the time when I was saving the OP page, the Bitcointalk took minutes to refresh/load it, enough for 2 responses and 1 PM to get get to me before I hastened to reserve those spaces. That's why.

As I said it is still under construction. The Purpose of this site is for new users to use and to be given to new exchanges or other services I am applying.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
ValidErrorPools is proud to announce a pool for CNO v2

http://validerrorpools.com

Easy Mode Connect:

stratum+tcp://stratum.validerrorpools.com:3533 -u -p c=CNO

1% Pool fee, never more then that.

Payouts every hour, after the coin blocks have matured and cleared...

Come join us and balance out the hashing power to keep the coin great!

Thank you very much.  Cheesy

Your very welcome. Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Why full of bumps? What exactly is this for? Can you please explain? Thanks.

Easy Mode Connect:

Thank you very much.  Cheesy
when wallet nova online ?,,
cause i deposit and not confirmed ,
transaction details my wallet

I will contact NOVAexchange to see if there is further issues regarding staying in the maintenance mode. I am waiting for the mining pools to come and the Coino network to stabilize. Now it is about the time.

For Cryptopia, I still need to fine the way ( and the right time) to get it relisted "cost"-wise.

Now Coino   is listed @ Cryptodao now    
 ( slow but a nice site to trade and to have a webwallet.

It is a new coin there and you have to scroll down to the end of the list to find it.

[email protected] [email protected] <[email protected]>
7:36 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
Coino(CNO) Listed in CryptoDAO Limited- Crypto Trade Platform, Multi Wallet and Crypto Loan Provider(Beta Version)
Send us Coino Bounty/Donation: UhytqR9BNxpdtduM1BkiTFKPgNTwXiggc

Our Standard Platform:
BTC/CNO:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CNO/BTC
LTC/CNO:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CNO/LTC
ETH/CNO:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CNO/ETH
USD/CNO:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CNO/USD
DASH/CNO:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CNO/DASH

MT4 Based PRO Webtrade Platform
BTC/CNO: https://cryptodao.com/trade2/index?symbol=cryptodaocnobtc

CNO Webwallet
https://cryptodao.com/site/register
Cheesy
Activity: 56

Easy Mode Connect:

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
when wallet nova online ?,,
cause i deposit and not confirmed ,
transaction details my wallet
Activity: 34
I cant find a link to the mining pools, could someone help me with a link please! :C
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Here are my settings.
rpcuser=eee
rpcpassword=eeeee
rpcport=29299
port=29293
#(0=off, 1=on) daemon - run in the background as a daemon and accept commands
daemon=0
#(0=off, 1=on) server - accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
server=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
testnet=0

ccminer -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:29299 -u eee -p eeeee
Rpcuser is your wallet address.
Do not go out.
You have solo work ? Looks like your string bat file?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Here are my settings.
rpcuser=eee
rpcpassword=eeeee
rpcport=29299
port=29293
#(0=off, 1=on) daemon - run in the background as a daemon and accept commands
daemon=0
#(0=off, 1=on) server - accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
server=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1