Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 17. (Read 27317 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Why do you think the Status coin will go up to the moon? ...maybe developers releasing something soon? Maybe you know something i dont know, so please tell....

Give me the reason to put my money into it and wait.... its so stable so far....

Have no news just market tendencies.

I Dont tell any one to buy, just share my investment.

Chainjoes.com
So is journey come to end or must wait for SNT? Something new...like OMG Grin

Lol OmiseGo was good, it make about 110% Gain from the time i post it there.

Here is a good strategy:

Lets assume someone bought 1BTC of OmiseGo at 50.000 Sat.

At 70.000 Sat he sell only 1 BTC of his share of OmiseGo.

Then he have about 0.4BTC OmiseGo for free that he decide to forgot for 1 year.

Do this when other coins, always sell your initial investment at 10% 20% 30%.. Depends, and let the free money ride for months or years without pressure.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Why do you think the Status coin will go up to the moon? ...maybe developers releasing something soon? Maybe you know something i dont know, so please tell....

Give me the reason to put my money into it and wait.... its so stable so far....
Chainjoes.com
Grin good thread... Maybe I am late for taking action for 3 coins. Do you have any suggestions which coin I should buy? Thanks a lot

For now i'm waiting for more drops of the coins, like bitcoin is rising, then i gonna buy.

When i buy, gonna post it there.

We can make a perfect reading and buy a coin, but if big money funds who have billions of dollars decide to crash more the market, they gonna do.

Why you need to learn a lot of strategies in trading and learn from your mistakes.
Chainjoes.com
OK @OP I am ready to gamble. For me if 1 shittycoin makes 100% I can afford 2 shittycoins to make -50%. So based on this strategy if I follow 5 coins from you and 3 make 50% I can lose -50% on 2 shittycoins.

You are welcome,

For now i trade with less risk only on good coins.

When most of good coins gonna pumped more and more, i gonna start the shittycoins trading too. But for now, good coins are good for trading.
Chainjoes.com
Ok I'm asking for a bit of help here to understand the Order book charts.

Here's what I understand, please feel free to point out where I'm wrong or what I'm missing.

- It appears that there are many more buyers than sellers
- There are some buy walls (if I can call them that) at 1980, 1966, 1929 which are points with a lot of buy orders ready to execute. But this does look like if the price starts to fall it will fall with jumps.
- For sellers there are no real walls, its just a steep slope upwards, eaming the price flucturation will not be very high in a upwards trajectory, it will rise smoothly.

Not sure how much help that information is, but it looks like its a indicator of short term movement / strength.

Also there seem to be buy orders worth total 60 BTC vs around 90000 BTC worth of sell orders, Does this seem right?

Am i Reading too much into it?

I would post an image but cant seem to get it to work.

Most of times when bitcoin price is raising or failling, altcoins drops.

For status, buyers and sellers are following the https://yunbi.com/markets/sntcny big exchange volume.

When the price is moving high, there is more buyers then sellers, when it moving down there is more sellers then buyers.

Learn about strategies when the market is going down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So is journey come to end or must wait for SNT? Something new...like OMG Grin
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Waiting for the day I make a successful pnd
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It's not too late to take part in Status coin! Actually 2013 sat Roll Eyes
Bought trace amount of SNT at 1985 Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
HODL
It's not too late to take part in Status coin! Actually 2013 sat Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Sounds interesting,

Why would you do this? You already have a reputation...
Reputation does not guarantee that we will always be successful, Although every decision has its own risk,So let's wait for the next news from shitcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
I'll also follow the God of shitcoins for his next prediction Cheesy
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
 Grin good thread... Maybe I am late for taking action for 3 coins. Do you have any suggestions which coin I should buy? Thanks a lot
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'll follow the God of shitcoins Tongue
A noob like me needs your guidance!
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Ok I'm asking for a bit of help here to understand the Order book charts.

Here's what I understand, please feel free to point out where I'm wrong or what I'm missing.

- It appears that there are many more buyers than sellers
- There are some buy walls (if I can call them that) at 1980, 1966, 1929 which are points with a lot of buy orders ready to execute. But this does look like if the price starts to fall it will fall with jumps.
- For sellers there are no real walls, its just a steep slope upwards, eaming the price flucturation will not be very high in a upwards trajectory, it will rise smoothly.

Not sure how much help that information is, but it looks like its a indicator of short term movement / strength.

Also there seem to be buy orders worth total 60 BTC vs around 90000 BTC worth of sell orders, Does this seem right?

Am i Reading too much into it?

I would post an image but cant seem to get it to work.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Have been buying from 2060 in small batches right uptill now, its at 1990, looks like it will go a bit lower before any upturn.

Waiting for this rocket Wink
Activity: 177
OK @OP I am ready to gamble. For me if 1 shittycoin makes 100% I can afford 2 shittycoins to make -50%. So based on this strategy if I follow 5 coins from you and 3 make 50% I can lose -50% on 2 shittycoins.

This is what in Spain we call "The story of the Milkmaid" Cheesy
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
HODL
I missed OMG and QTUM rocket, but I'm in for SNT, I bought a lot at 2020.
Chainjoes.com
Status pump gonna start soon.

Price now 2060 Sat.
Pages:
Jump to: