Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 18. (Read 27317 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Qtum is at 20% Gain right now, gonna sell around 30% and 40%.
Chainjoes.com
Yes OmiseGo get to 50% from the time i bought it.

Like i said before something between 30% And 40% is a good sell for the 3 coins.

For now 2 are gaining and 1 is flat. But sometimes it can go wrong with a high sell pressure and little buy, so learn about strategies to cut loses in some cases.

The best strategy is buying a good coin that already get dumped last days or weeks, and try to found a good entry in consolidation level.

I completely agree with you, but in order to find a coin with good prospects, you must first study the company that is the founder of this coin. Thus, you can get maximum information about what prospects have this or that coin and how to deal with it when trading.

Sure, the most infos you have, the more you make good trades.
Chainjoes.com
You will sell omg despite all the News and Hype ? No emotions seem to be a Key feature

50% pump is very high for a big marketcap like OmiseGo. if you like this project so much, wait till it dumps for a few days then re-enter when u saw it at consolidation.

I dont trade with one strategy, it depends on lots of factors.

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Like i said before something between 30% And 40% is a good sell for the 3 coins.

For now 2 are gaining and 1 is flat. But sometimes it can go wrong with a high sell pressure and little buy, so learn about strategies to cut loses in some cases.

The best strategy is buying a good coin that already get dumped last days or weeks, and try to found a good entry in consolidation level.

I completely agree with you, but in order to find a coin with good prospects, you must first study the company that is the founder of this coin. Thus, you can get maximum information about what prospects have this or that coin and how to deal with it when trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 147
You will sell omg despite all the News and Hype ? No emotions seem to be a Key feature
Chainjoes.com

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
So what alt next to pump in next 2-3 days?

Verium (VRM) got pumped nicely from yesterday why nobody talks about it and not recommend? aver 100%, ofcourse missed this rocket. ;/
Activity: 210
Wait SNT, QTUM....where is train... Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is it still good time to join the pump at OMG + 30% or wait now for dump?

Probably not
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Is it still good time to join the pump at OMG + 30% or wait now for dump?
HPG
Activity: 17
Thanks for the honest advice guys.

Don't worry I have just invested very tiny sum of money.
Enough to keep me interested and not that much if I loose half of it.

But yes wow for
Omg 30% up
Qtum about 8%
Snt almost flat
Activity: 177
OMG +30% last 24h.

Not bad! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Chainjoes.com
I love your transparency and shitty coin theory. Although OMG and SNT aren't considered shitty. I don't know anything about QTUM. How did you determine them to be your shitty coins of choice?

I wish you luck and hope you profit mightily and if I get my nerve up, I'll give it a shot too!

Cheers,

Dave

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the nice words, i too like my transparency Cheesy
Chainjoes.com
Following the messiah.

Loading Lambo: 0.0001%

Grin

Please, Call me god Cheesy
Chainjoes.com
Ok got it.

opened an account at Bittrex and have taken some position in these 3 coins.

If you are new then you need a lot of time to learn.

This thread is more for someone who had at least 3 months daily trading there.

If i was you, i buy and forget for at least 2 months. in the meantime, i play with lets say 30 Dollars in this time to get more experience.

Chainjoes.com
I Dont tell anyone to buy those 3 coins, they are not shittycoins.

But if you bought them make a sell order at around 30% 40% the price you buy them or sell them all right now for no loss.

I just want to show my investment right now.

And at any time i can sell them and buy something other.
HPG
Ok got it.

opened an account at Bittrex and have taken some position in these 3 coins.
HPG
Hi Everyone.

I am new to the world of Crypto.
Just opened an account and bought my first BTC last week.

Would like to join in this along with you.

My ask is on which exchange can these recommended coins be bought.

I searched polonium, cryptopia, coin exchange...

Help me get involved/started.
Pages:
Jump to: