Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 27317 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
RewFrew, very interesting thread, thanks for the very valuable info. Need some time to go through all the posts though!
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Hey hey,

Glad that most of my predictions are good for now.

Well, about elastic: the price cant fly because of big holder are selling so much, thats why the price cant fly + the peoples who are buying and selling for 5% 3% profit, are crashing the buy order book.

If thoses big holder does not crush the buy order every time, the volume of elastic can be over 6000 BTC  now for a price of atleast 50.000 sat.

When Elastic gonna have 50% increase over last 24% on bittrex and stays for 2H to 4H, the wave movement gonna move on it , the volume of btc gonna raise to 4000 BTC and from there go to 6000 BTC 8000 BTC 10.000 BTC, thats when the big pump gonna start.

So we are waiting for big holders weak hands to sell most of their xel before the big jump strater.

I Hate them so much, they sold for more than 2000 BTC but they dont put buy orders of 20 BTC 30 BTC... to help it raise more. They are just amateur weak hands people holding most of elastic coins( i checked the most rich xel accounts last 5 Days  and most of them are selling too much... amateur traders).

My estimation is: they gonna sold most of their xel between 20.000 sat and 40.000 sat and from there xel gonna really fly.

Like you saw from Neo, omisego,pay.. they make more than 3X in 10 days, and the wave who are pumping thoses coins gonna turn attention around elastic at any time and then boooooom, big explosion, xel have a very little marketcap compared to thoses i talk about, so it gonna be a very big  boom for days and weeks.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Rewfew envisions 200.000 Sat
After today move I believe In his analysis!! Grin
My only regret is that it is difficult/impossible to take advantage of the up-down/moves if not in front of the computer. It happened to me today  with STRAT/PAY.
How do you choose the exit point for Intraday trading? STRAT passed resistance today, selling at the top would have given 50.000, keeping it only 5000.
PAY was another excellent advice from rewfew.
About MCO, I don't know because of the competition and I don't see the necessity of a coin in their business
Best to all
Activity: 28
That`s good idea to trade 50% only.

We talk that price will go X3 or X5, but what price we take as the start price?

0,000073 BTC for example or 0,00021 BTC?

Thanks
Activity: 40
Oh yes Smiley at what price you want to sell it guys?
I hope it will go 2 or 3x UP  Grin

Depends on Chart, i have no fixed price for selling.
sell on top of a pump and buy back during dump.

So you guys sell/buy now during price change + sell it when price will be x3 for example or you just wait for final x3 price?

I use 50% of my coins for selling during pump/dumps and i hold 50% of my coins till i guess the final price is reached. (thats the safe way, if i misscalculate during pump/dump, 50% of my coins are not affected)

Problem is if your coin goes to 0 or close to it, then all your stash will be affect and you'll lose everything, or almost everything
Thats the risk of trading, but if he sells 50% at the pump and the other 50% (worst case) at the buying point he still made profit.
Activity: 32

So you guys sell/buy now during price change + sell it when price will be x3 for example or you just wait for final x3 price?

I use 50% of my coins for selling during pump/dumps and i hold 50% of my coins till i guess the final price is reached. (thats the safe way, if i misscalculate during pump/dump, 50% of my coins are not affected)

Problem is if your coin goes to 0 or close to it, then all your stash will be affect and you'll lose everything, or almost everything

Unlikely that a good coin goes to 0...most losses are caused by panic-selling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 511

I hope it will go 2 or 3x UP  Grin

According to the Lord of the Shitcoins, Elastic will reach 200k sat till end of september so i will wait and hold at least till that stage.

Activity: 18
Good new, need to break his ATH now and go to the moon !  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Won't sell before 0.004/0.005 ... Long way to go, but they will make it.
I love this guy. Bought in at 18700, no i can load my Lambo from 0.0001% to 0.1% Cheesy

You might almost already get a side mirror  Grin Grin
I love this guy. Bought in at 18700, no i can load my Lambo from 0.0001% to 0.1% Cheesy
Ladies and Gentlemen, XEL Airlines is taking off...  Grin
Good and promissing news about Elastic... Also their Twitter channels has some good posts... I think you are right, XEL will go to moon. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
any news reg. ARDR ?

I heard a pump is on the charts. Any suggestions rewfrew???
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Rewfrew did you sell all of your other here mentioned coins ? So U become hardcore Hodler from trader ?  Smiley
Activity: 11
For peoples who trust my predictions but are more conservative about risk. Just buy all the coins i talk about there, or some of them when they are in consolidation level, like that you gonna  have less pressure.

And if you want more coins beside those i already talk about, get those too:

NEO (NEO)

TenX (PAY)

Ark (ARK)

Nxt (NXT)

WeTrust (TRST)

Monaco (MCO)

Those coins + the other ones i talk about on this thread are the best coins to invest in bittrex, exept LBRY Credits (LBC) i delete it from my list.

Check this article to learn about good entry point https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/04/30/tutorial-altcoin-flipping-cryptocurrency-trading-strategies-always-win/

Those candles on the graphs are a daily candles, so every candle represents 1 day trading. Thats how you make more accurate entry.

If the price drops more the days after, you gonna have another low consolidation point for your entry. Just read and read a lots of articles about strategies.

Thanks for the interesting thread.

Link was good too. I had a look at trading articles, the ones I found were crap, is there other ones you would recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: