Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆ - page 5. (Read 13710 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Still got shares left!

Also anyone know a good private image hoster who will not take down my pics if reported?

Have you upload that pictures with adult content or family safe? I don't know is there anything different.
http://freepicninja.com/ Can sure upload everything.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Imgur perhaps? Other than them I'm not sure  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit
Still got shares left!

Also anyone know a good private image hoster who will not take down my pics if reported?
I have to go in for treatment today, I might be sick for the next couple of days. I will keep you updated as much as possible I am sorry In advance.

I hope you are not going to sell BitcoinBudz gear to pay for medical expenses...  j/k     Wink

Going to the V.A. hospital for this treatment. Looks like they are speeding up the processing times. So it will be taken care of by the Veterans Affairs, looks like the rest of everything might be covered as well but I will not know till mid aug at my next review.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
I have to go in for treatment today, I might be sick for the next couple of days. I will keep you updated as much as possible I am sorry In advance.

I hope you are not going to sell BitcoinBudz gear to pay for medical expenses...  j/k     Wink
Figured out what was wrong with the images, workin on fixing it now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Top the heads bro, at 4th node.
Tried to upload some pics but the imagehoster is being queer today, will try again a little bit latter.
Been busy helping a friend, will post some pictures soon!
seeds have landed Smiley Will have some pictures in the next couple of days. The roots have seen explosive growth its awesome 8D
Some pictures

Plants in the rail taken 1 day ago

C02 Kicking Smiley

They have only been in the net pots for 2 days Cheesy

Someone asked me if I give discounts for large blocks of stock, the answer is yes for any purchase of .5 BTC and over. It will not be anywhere as good as the pre-ipo offers.
Ment to take some new pictures but I keep forgetting when the lights are off lol But the we got plants in the aero system getting pumped with C02 and they are loving it Cheesy
Ill check it out but it would be difficult to move now.
Speaking of funding, instead of Counterparty we should have gone with CoinPrism for share distribution: https://www.coinprism.com/
I think they are doing a 3 teir funding system from what I understand.
Goal 1 19900 - Market Validation
Goal 2 199900 - Cost Reduction
Goal 3 1999000 - Critical Mass
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Yeah... looks great... but i wonder if this really can work. Its not the first time such a project collected money and didnt deliver. And they only wanted to collect such small amount of money? I cant believe that this amount makes a different for this project. But maybe they see it only as an advertising campaign and had their costs backed already before?
Pages:
Jump to: