Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆ - page 6. (Read 13710 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit
Not much space at all and they can be under minimal lighting. Its just time consuming to get the a strain your are happy with.

Great article on breeding
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/how-grow-marijuana/72079-breeding-beginners-create-your-very-own-strain.html
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Do you plan on really making a "house phenotype" if you will, and call it Satoshi Gold like you mentioned in your first post? That would be pretty great.

Sure do, its going to take a bit of time though cross breeding and all that jazz.

How long would it take to do this, and how much space would this take up? Would it require only a few plants or would it take a chunk of growing space away from the main operation?
Do you plan on really making a "house phenotype" if you will, and call it Satoshi Gold like you mentioned in your first post? That would be pretty great.

Sure do, its going to take a bit of time though cross breeding and all that jazz.
I think you should have more going for 11k raised.

Can I ask, what do you think will be your yield per plant?

Its not a go-go gadget grow room lmfao It takes time to build things out properly.

I do not do yield per plant I do yield per watt. Low end would be .7 per gram high end would be 1.4 per watt. It will take me a cycle to get the new strains feeding program dialed in, not only that I can find the  phenotypes that produce the most and clone them. From a pack of 10 seeds you usually can get 3 good mother phenotypes out of it. The other plants will just be grown and budded and that will be the end of that phenotypes in our garden. After we have the mothers picked out we can then dial in a pretty acruate number on the yields. Buying seeds is kinda like a box of chocolates Cheesy, you never know what phenom your gonna get lol

"Phenotype This is the "outward, physical manifestation" of the organism. These are the physical parts, the sum of the atoms, molecules, macromolecules, cells, structures, metabolism, energy utilization, tissues, organs, reflexes and behaviors; anything that is part of the observable structure, function or behavior of a living organism."
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I think you should have more going for 11k raised.

Can I ask, what do you think will be your yield per plant?
We have about 3,500 shares sold already! Selling out fast get them while we got them! Got the CO2 tank hooked up and pumping will post some pictures today Cheesy

Are you trying to say people invested 17.5BTC (or $11,000+) into this?

I am not trying, I said it :p . If you see a problem please speak up so I can address it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
We have about 3,500 shares sold already! Selling out fast get them while we got them! Got the CO2 tank hooked up and pumping will post some pictures today Cheesy

Are you trying to say people invested 17.5BTC (or $11,000+) into this?

yup sure can and the address is 135X2PzCeVcmnwAyUCP5LsyPDirKhjCKxV, post or send me your counterparty wallet and I will send your share over as soon as I see the transaction.  Transfer your XCP to poloniex to sell them.
I have come to the conclusion no one wants to use counterparty lol

Because currently there's like zero liquidity. I accidentally bought XCP and now I'm stuck with it. Could I just send you some BTC and if so, what address should I send it to?
I have come to the conclusion no one wants to use counterparty lol
Love the ICE strain and I will get some next time I order seeds.

Daily Update Cool

CO2 Is ready to go, its going to be fed into the AC unit so its disbursed evenly

We are flushing all the scraps and toxins out of the rail right now getting ready for transplanting some of the babies

Progress of babies

What the rail looks like from above.

Some of the plumbing you guys were asking me about

If you have questions about gardening please ask I am happy to help, say no to GMO!

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
If you are later mix some own strain try to find ICE and try if you like it for one part. I really dont know how mixing different weed strains working, but what i have smoke ICE i think that is something what medical users maybe like. Make really much resin and high thc also and effect is high trip/stoned http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/feminized-marijuana-seeds/807-ice-feminized-5-seeds.html

Good luck and long age for project and your users.   Smiley
Sent Shares please give it about 30 mins to process, Thanks for your support!
Recived payment of the 1.001BTC for shares waiting on you to confirm your address.
Just a quick Q.  Why did you not buy female seeds only? 

I wanted to get the males for cross breeding alive first before I had any flowering females. I had a couple of 10 packs of ak47 mixed so this was the fastest way to get plants going and get that great male for breeding. I am not saying I will find a male I want to breed with but you got to start with something.

I do have all feminized seeds Cheesy in fact I wanted to tell the community about this site I used to buy seeds, cause I USED BITCOINS TO BUYS SEEDS!

cannabis-seeds-worldwide.com

It cost a little bit more and you do not get the freebies other seedbanks give away, but it supports our community which is better then free seeds to me.

Super Critical Feminised Seeds <--- We are going to try these out

Critical Kush Feminised Seeds <---- MASSIVE yields with 20-25% THC and 2.1CBD that is a huge amount of CBD

Indica Mix H Feminised Seeds <------- This has a great mix of seeds, Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, Cheese. trainwreck, White Rhino

legendary
Activity: 1330
Just a quick Q.  Why did you not buy female seeds only? 
FEDEX was good to us today

20lb CO2 tank, still needs to be filled each fill is 45$ and last about 2-3 weeks

New Balast Light and cool tube. Its a digital dimable balast.

Best rooting booster I have ever found.

BABIES! This is a mixed lot of Fems and Males so we will lose 1/3 to 1/2 of these plants.

Still got shares, Buy them on counter party or message me!
Pages:
Jump to: