Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next American Gold Rush! ⋆⋆⋆⋆฿itcoin฿udz⋆⋆⋆⋆ - page 8. (Read 13710 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit
Yesterday was shopping day Smiley

Purchased 1 Reverse osmosis water filter - This keeps unwanted particles and sediments out of the water. I am on well water so this is a huge factor.
1 1000 Watt HPS/MH Kit with cool tube reflector
1 Cool tube reflector
Rootbastic- Nutes
20 LB Co2 tank
Co2 Tester
New PH/Temp Pen
Ph pen calibration fluid
Reflective roll
2 Air pumps
3 Air stones
25ft tubing.
Are you following SEC investor regulations? If not this could end badly, especially since it involves illegal drugs (still illegal on the federal level).

I'm pretty sure asking for investments for cannabis production is illegal even in colorado.

We area aware of what we are doing thanks for concern, How many companys on this board follow SEC regulations? Please if you can find one, I would love to see it.
Should also grow OG KUSH.  

Do you have a specific breeder I should look at, it needs to be 17% THC or higher and yield over 450gr  per square
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Should also grow OG KUSH. 
15 AK 47 Mixed fem/male seeds in germination. Looking for a good male out of this group to be the father of our new strain. Found a deal on a CO2 Tank on CL I will be going to check out tomorrow hope it is what the guy says it is, will save some $ and its full Wink

Please if counterparty is stopping you from buying shares, let me know so I can help you.
I have picked out a couple strains, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know Smiley. Keep in mind we look for high THC% and Yield, so if you pic a strain that has I light yield I will not grow it.

I have grown this strain before and love it!
Gigabud

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/g13-labs-seeds-gigabud/prod_733.html

Barneys Farm Seeds Critical Kush

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/barneys-farm-critical-kush/prod_70.html

Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/positronics-seeds-jack-diesel/prod_2095.html

Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/female-seeds-white-widow-x-big-bud/prod_652.html
Some updated pictures

A/C Unit off the ground and wall mounted.

8000 BTU's Being pushed by a 400CFM can fan. ARTIC BLAST  Cheesy feels like ice cubs on your skin.

Air outflow hole cut and vented.

Balast off the floor.

All electronics have to be off the floor due to the chance of water spillage or leaks, I do not like being shocked  Shocked
Got the AC Unit put in its new home Smiley had to reconfigure to trap the CO2. Will post pictures of the system later!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
The word "emerging market" threw me off a bit.   Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.

Identity Verified, everything looks good. The only thing that came up was a misdemeanor offense for weed 9 years ago in a different state. The OP told me about this and did not try to hide it. The grow op license check out with the municipality, and is able to have 100 plants the limit can be raised for each patient he accepts. He also showed me his wife's caregiver status which allows them to add another 100 plants if they wished to.

This is just a Identity Verification and license check that is all.

Thank you for you business, it was a pleasure. Good luck on your security.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Have been approached by OP for verification of identity. He will be sending me a picture of his I.D. one of him holding his I.D. and the picture of his grow op permission slip lol? Not sure what they are called.
I am open to other currencies such as XCP for a small number of shares, if you would like to purchase shares in a differnt coin contact me. If its not listed on poloinex do not even bother asking.
As you can see thus far I have not used 1 investment coin and I am still buying gear, my wife has a good job that provides for us, but due to my previous condition I can not be on her health care plan. It is legal in cali, for medical purposes and thats what I supply for.

Edit: Oh yea I get paid to help other farmers. Not just in money but in man power help when I need it. I did just get paid to help a friend plant a outdoor plot up north  Cheesy, thats what took me so long to relist the IPO from after the first time it got deleted. I was in the middle of BFE with no phone or internet.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
When you had to sell your gear to pay for medical bills, what do you work now to make money? I mean if you dont have another job theres the risk that the legalization takes time und when this happens you might need to use the investment coins.
If you have troubling using counterparty just message me, I will help you. I understand it is not very easy to use.
Counterparty name: BUDZ

Will still honor pre-ipo prices till 6 pm.
About 1200 shares paid or spoken for.

Would you all like the asset to be able to be divisable? If so how far many decimals?

Got about 3.5 more hours of pre-ipo then its time to dance. If you have bought shares already give me your counterparty wallet address and I will send your shares to you sometime between tonight and tomorrow afternoon.
Last call for Share discounts offer expires at 6pm PST. If you requested shares at pre-ipo price and I have not gotten you payment the discount is lost.
Can anyone break down how to list on counter party barney style for me?
I am using windows and can not figure it out.
Did some environment testing today, the results were fantastic. The temp stayed in the perfect range. The humidity was a little low but with plants and aero running it should get to where it needs to be 65-75%.

This is 2 HPS 400 watt and 1 MH 400 watt, the HPS need reflectors still its on my to-do list.

Pages:
Jump to: