Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 4. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
I am being optimistic when I say bull run is coming , because we cant see any sign that bull run will come. But then again I also waiting for a bull run and expect that it will happen before the end of the year. Hopefully many investors will trigger a bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 23, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
We don't need only predict price increase. Because everyone here in cryptoworld have obligation to pump again the value of the bitcoin.
Obigation for buying and keepibg your bitcoin until it will recover simple but have big effect on the oric eif everyone participating
It seems to me that the dependence of the cryptocurrency market on the price of Bitcoin is very dangerous for new promising projects .. Today, not a single idea can be realized, because there may be problems in the market because of Bitcoin.

I think exchanges have to create USD pairs, not only Bitcoin or Ethereum, I agree, depending on on coin, even if it's Bitcoin, isn't good for this industry, and for future projects.
Mostly of exchange sites have been doing it and you can try to check them all. they are creating their own stable token. But the determination of bitcoin will always affect the price of token or coin because they are all using it as the main pair. You should do a deep research about that dude.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 23, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

Yo, SEC delay and nothing happen XD
And i believe the next bull run would likely happen when the bakkt exchange starts
Offering custodian service is so good for institution players where they won't need to know how to secure their coins and etc
Just buy and hold, then sell
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 23, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
I think the bull run is coming. I get good news about Bakkt to launch physically settled Bitcoin Futures Contracts on December 12th. Bakkt is a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), which is the owner of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with ties to banks like J.P. Morgan. Investments.
if the news you get can have a positive effect I think the bull run will come quickly and at the end of December it could be one of the best ways to regain stable profits and prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
I think the bull run is coming. I get good news about Bakkt to launch physically settled Bitcoin Futures Contracts on December 12th. Bakkt is a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), which is the owner of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with ties to banks like J.P. Morgan. Investments.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
We don't need only predict price increase. Because everyone here in cryptoworld have obligation to pump again the value of the bitcoin.
Obigation for buying and keepibg your bitcoin until it will recover simple but have big effect on the oric eif everyone participating
It seems to me that the dependence of the cryptocurrency market on the price of Bitcoin is very dangerous for new promising projects .. Today, not a single idea can be realized, because there may be problems in the market because of Bitcoin.

I think exchanges have to create USD pairs, not only Bitcoin or Ethereum, I agree, depending on on coin, even if it's Bitcoin, isn't good for this industry, and for future projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 21, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 21, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
Do you think it will come this year?

I think the bulls will start their game not earlier than the summer of 2019, but most likely in the autumn of next year.

I Don't think so, if not this year, it can happen in early 2019, because I think whales will accumulate and notice that market was bearish for a long time. Anyway we will see, and everything can happen in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
October 21, 2018, 06:28:40 AM
These predictions are based on nothing. Maybe they were useful in 2017 but not anymore.

Right now, we are starting to see real development and real interest from outside this closed community for projects that started years ago (think SYS, KMD, WAVES, etc but also just blockchain technology in general). The time of jumping in without thinking something through, being sure some pump will come soon, has gone. This is where you will have to begin looking into projects and their products seriously, because the real life adaptation will be more and more important, as opposed to the cliché (and empty headed) "value-supply" factors that have been used up till now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
Personally, I think we're set for a bullish run to $20K. But i am not on the side of conservativism and right now I'm extremely optimistic.

we can afford to be optimistic after what we have experienced this year.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Personally, I think we're set for a bullish run to $20K. But i am not on the side of conservativism and right now I'm extremely optimistic.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 20, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
If we get technical, the next bull run is coming from the very moment the last one ended but that does not tell us anything about when that is going to happen and that is probably the most important piece of data when it comes to a bull run, since it is easy to predict that the market is not going to remain at its currency size because there are several factors that will not allow that, like the halving, the LN and the economic instability.
Activity: 318
October 20, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
Be patient guys, the bull run is not coming in the short time, but it will come. We need to wait again for the bull run because if we check and see at the market, the coins are not moves to the higher price and it seems, and the coins are only increasing for a little price. Maybe the bull run is started, but we need to wait for a while to see the highest price comes.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 19, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Do you think the market could fall even lower? it seemed to me that the market was at the bottom and that the sale should be over.
in General, I bought coins and now I'm waiting for the bull rally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

i think so .

we all remember last Q4-Q1 period. and we all hope for this - new eriod will better then last.

now arround of me, is many new person, with interested in cryptocurrencyes. and i think we all have friends which was interested after last Q4-Q1 period.

we dont know haw many new investor will invest in november + december + january.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 19, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
Yes mate, I agree with you that the bull market is on the horizon despite the long bearishness that we have witnessed since the beginning of the year. I don't think SEC rejection of ETF has a very high significance on the market.
What do you think should be more in the history of the development of cryptocurrency, bull markets or bear markets? But I am even more interested in the question What exactly and really affects the cryptocurrency market. Until recently, I was convinced that every project is developing and the price of a coin grows due to the demand for coins in the market and due to the demand for this project in society. But today I see a completely different picture.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
Yes mate, I agree with you that the bull market is on the horizon despite the long bearishness that we have witnessed since the beginning of the year. I don't think SEC rejection of ETF has a very high significance on the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
I think the bull run is near but it won't bring us such huge pump of everything. I think it will be more smooth, not like explosion. And we will have to wait some time more after.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
I disagree. With the current price right now, I don't think a bull run will happen this. It is possible by January 2019 but not this year since the demand for crypto is not that high compared to last year. If you compare the chart of 2017 and 2018, you will see a big difference and will not assume that a bull run will or can happen again this year. Maybe we will see a recovery by the end of the year but not a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: