Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 7. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
October 16, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
And it seems to me a new bear will come and not a bull. I do not see the prerequisites for the rise of the market, and no one is in a hurry to change the situation, leaving the investors themselves with this problem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 15, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
The next bull run will come as the correction seems mostly over and cannot last forever. The bear market certainly tests patience and faith of investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 15, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
To based it on forecast sites there is a hige chance of  bull run by December, anlot of major altcoins are predicted to accumulate value before the year ends, it will trigger the hype and can add as a factor for the next bull run. And as we know altcoins will follow we this all happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 11:20:37 PM
There must be another bull run event in a certain period, so there's no need to worry, I'm sure that crypto will have this moment. A moment that is very missed by crypto holders, so hold and hold on for something that will be big later.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 11:08:22 PM
Bitcoin is been in the news this week and people says be in the news is what matter not the reason!  I would say the time is set for new bull run that will run through the last few months remaining in the year!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 10:49:13 PM
I think Bull Run will come back again. the indicator, the number of use of blockchain technology in various countries will eventually increase crypto value, and processing, managing cryptocurrency rules, I am sure there will be to increase security, the convenience of investing in crypto coins.

Completely agree - time to HODL
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:46:17 PM
I think Bull Run will come back again. the indicator, the number of use of blockchain technology in various countries will eventually increase crypto value, and processing, managing cryptocurrency rules, I am sure there will be to increase security, the convenience of investing in crypto coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 15, 2018, 07:54:25 PM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

The bull run can come any time from now. There are too many signs that the cryptocurrency market will prosper at the end of 2018. So what you need to do now is hold the cryptos and keep track of the rates continually because if the bull run comes, the exchange rate will rise very quickly, you will not be able to imagine.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 15, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
There is more and more evidence that the market bottom is now established. Each time we have dropped since the start of the year, we have reached a similar low point. It does look like there is huge resistance there to further drops, and it is starting to seem that we are readying for the next bull run.

We need no evidence for now, and if you're just having a proper monitoring of each activities particular in trading sites you will see the actual movement of the increasing volume of buy and sell periods. Blockfolio is one way of analyzing the current bitcoin price whether it will have to run on bull or not, but since we're on the trap situation I guess market price started to recover back its good reputations.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 15, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
I don't see there is any bull run at the current situation of the market. Until the market starts increasing we don't know whether it is bull run or market is recovering. Today the bitcoin price increased little much but suddenly the price drops.
Activity: 504
October 15, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
I think next bull run is not coming now. This is a bear trap again. Whales make this way for earning much more money. You should be careful. This is just another little rising I guess but We should earn a lot of money  in long-term. We should wait more next bull run coming. This will not happen now.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 09:02:19 AM
There is more and more evidence that the market bottom is now established. Each time we have dropped since the start of the year, we have reached a similar low point. It does look like there is huge resistance there to further drops, and it is starting to seem that we are readying for the next bull run.

Also, it looks there's also a big resistance in the upside, in next weeks we'll know where it's headed
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 15, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
Activity: 1134
October 15, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
I'm not sure this is a bull run...Tether's price is crashing on Binance and people are cashing it in for BTC, and also TUSD...binance currently says TUSD is worth $1.08 right now (when compared to USDT).

Binance looks like it uses tether to calculate the USD price of crypto and it's throwing all the prices off.

Yes, it is not bull run because the price of bitcoin increased to some extent and suddenly falls to low value again. Don't consider it like a bull run, wait until other coins prices start increasing.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
I'm not sure this is a bull run...Tether's price is crashing on Binance and people are cashing it in for BTC, and also TUSD...binance currently says TUSD is worth $1.08 right now (when compared to USDT).

Binance looks like it uses tether to calculate the USD price of crypto and it's throwing all the prices off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:07:58 AM
Prices rise at the end of each year and the bull season is entered. I hope we see the same thing this year, or there will be very difficult times for many investors. The bitcoin price should not fall further Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 14, 2018, 12:59:49 AM
Do not be so sure that soon there will be a reversal of the market. I believe that we will be in a stable state until 2019.

I agree with you. but for some reason, many are just waiting for growth, and do not even understand that the market can go down for a very long time

this is for sure, we can't say about the exact time but we're sure that the growth definitely gonna happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 11:23:52 PM
I believe that there will be a bull run this year despite all the struggles of crytpoworld for almost a year now. We're just halfway of october but the market looks bad but it could also be a rallying point of the bull run until december.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 08:04:43 PM
Do not be so sure that soon there will be a reversal of the market. I believe that we will be in a stable state until 2019.
I agree with you. but for some reason, many are just waiting for growth, and do not even understand that the market can go down for a very long time

Market already go down for a very long time Smiley Look on ETH price - goes down almost 90% from ATH. History shows that end of year is the best moment for price increase - that's why everyone have positive attitude for the coming months Cheesy

Hope so but seems the price keep declining at this point and maybe we cannot see the expected bull run for this year since there is no good news posted on upcoming months to see, but I assume that next year is exciting years for cryptocurrency since another chapter may start and maybe it includes a huge rally of the price.

Investors like November and December - I hope that they will not let us down this year Wink

About news, lets wait till tomorrow - https://www.coindesk.com/constantinople-ahead-what-you-need-to-know-about-ethereums-big-upgrade/

If everything goes well, maybe even next week we will see increases in ETH price..   Wink Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 13, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Market already go down for a very long time Smiley Look on ETH price - goes down almost 90% from ATH. History shows that end of year is the best moment for price increase - that's why everyone have positive attitude for the coming months Cheesy

Hope so but seems the price keep declining at this point and maybe we cannot see the expected bull run for this year since there is no good news posted on upcoming months to see, but I assume that next year is exciting years for cryptocurrency since another chapter may start and maybe it includes a huge rally of the price.

what you are telling is the true fact that this year their wont be any bull run but we can expect in 2019 but still i think it will be after mid of 2019 till them market should be stable and not moving below 5800 level.
Pages:
Jump to: