Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 10. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
I also think so and believe that the market will soon recover, but I expect more from investors who can bring capital with new money to be reinvested in the long term, because the market is still waiting for capitalization with other capital or new investors will start investing in crypto. that way all of us will be able to feel the market movement slowly starting to increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
October 08, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
I believe that the market is waiting for positive signs to be able to grow strongly in the future. It would be better for investors to determine long-term investment in this market and to have a clear investment plan. Investigate carefully the coin you decide to invest in so that you can hold on to the belief that the market is moving.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
October 08, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
I myself saw the market in good condition all the green coins hopefully this is a good sign for all of us and I hope this kind of situation will not last for a moment
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Most experts I'm following say that the bull market is approaching.However, I've been eager for a long time because we are in the bear market.That's why I want to believe, I'm hopeful.
Activity: 579
October 08, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
Signs do continue to suggest that a new bull may be starting fairly soon. The market is becoming quite stable now, and we have quite firmly established lows with big resistance.
Only time will tell, but I am cautiously optimistic.
I have yet to find any signs of a rebound in the market but as you say, we were able to see very solid bottoms, it became a steel wall that prevented the market from going down, and with that, my anxiety about the market has dropped by half. No further decline, which means that the market will have the opportunity to increase, opportunities for the market to shine in December is still very large, this is probably the final battle of the faith and perseverance of the people with the crypto, hope will still be that miracle
The fact is that users of cryptocurrency are trying to do their job correctly And this is clearly displayed on the price range of each coin. Today it is very noticeable that all coins began to cultivate their price in inconsistency. And this is if you do not take into account the general trend of the cryptocurrency market, which clearly has some leverage.
What other levers could be here? Large cryptocurrency holders have always had the opportunity to influence the cryptocurrency market by throwing out coins on the stock exchanges, thus increasing the supply.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
Signs do continue to suggest that a new bull may be starting fairly soon. The market is becoming quite stable now, and we have quite firmly established lows with big resistance.
I have yet to find any signs of a rebound in the market but as you say, we were able to see very solid bottoms, it became a steel wall that prevented the market from going down, and with that, my anxiety about the market has dropped by half. No further decline, which means that the market will have the opportunity to increase, opportunities for the market to shine in December is still very large, this is probably the final battle of the faith and perseverance of the people with the crypto, hope will still be that miracle
The fact is that users of cryptocurrency are trying to do their job correctly And this is clearly displayed on the price range of each coin. Today it is very noticeable that all coins began to cultivate their price in inconsistency. And this is if you do not take into account the general trend of the cryptocurrency market, which clearly has some leverage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
The market will soon recover $ 400 billion, buddy. I thought about this situation and now I'm holding on. When the bubble burst, the virtual value no longer exists. The current price of the altcoins is now a real price and it is quite low. This is a chance to get rich.

if all get rich ? who will be poor ? i think no Bull run , this year and next year . 400 billion from where ?? all burned people who bought ATH in January will not invest anymore ... and probably they talk bad about crypto situation .
you need to have real look how the things are .
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
The market will soon recover $ 400 billion, buddy. I thought about this situation and now I'm holding on. When the bubble burst, the virtual value no longer exists. The current price of the altcoins is now a real price and it is quite low. This is a chance to get rich.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 08, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 08, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
It was already very expected and it was possible to be well prepared and if you are prepared to you it will be easier to understand all situation and to act vney most and without any doubts.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 06:36:03 AM
The 4, 6, and 12 hour are showing some early, but good signs. The 1 hour has massive hidden bullish divergence. The lows in price are getting higher while the lows in the rsi are getting lower. Bullish divergence is strong on the 12 hour.

It looks like $6,460 or so is the lowest we should see Bitcoin go if it starts to dump. I’d get a long in anywhere between there and here. Stoploss at $6,400 or so. Things are about to get interesting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.

I think that noone can be 100% sure that bull run is coming this year,and those well knows YouTubers that are saying that are nothing more than clickbaiters.Unfortunatelt wishful thinking doesnt work in crypto, so i think noone except few people know when can we expect next bull run.And crypto market is so sensitive anway,one hacked exchange,or something like that ,and we go down again.
I also remember the time when cryptocurrency exchange exchanges were hacked and coins were stolen. Then the market always reacted with falling prices. But still it is necessary to take into account that Everyone learns from their mistakes and improves security.
In fact, I am ready to learn from my mistakes, but I would still like to see the green color of the cryptocurrency market. It is very hard to scare such a fall in the market after the price level of 2017, because many at the time invested unprofitable.
Activity: 532
October 07, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.

I think that noone can be 100% sure that bull run is coming this year,and those well knows YouTubers that are saying that are nothing more than clickbaiters.Unfortunatelt wishful thinking doesnt work in crypto, so i think noone except few people know when can we expect next bull run.And crypto market is so sensitive anway,one hacked exchange,or something like that ,and we go down again.
I also remember the time when cryptocurrency exchange exchanges were hacked and coins were stolen. Then the market always reacted with falling prices. But still it is necessary to take into account that Everyone learns from their mistakes and improves security.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 07, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
SEC is confirmed that all ETF decision is delays again, some news write that will be on this 26th october another announcement from SEC about ETF, i think its not be final approvement..
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

You're right! The market is ready for the next stage of growth. The main thing is not to sell your coins and tokens too early. It would be a big mistake after such a long wait.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

This is true, no one is certain for the bull run comes this year. But you know their is still a possibility price could increase before year ends. So I have a hopes bitcoin can have a good trend this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
October 07, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
The current market is moving forward and backward so we should not predict the future jump. But all the investors are continuously buying the Bitcoin surely it will going to moon and other altcoins also follow the same way. So we should stay in trading platform automatically bullish market is possible in soon.

why not doin' some prediction? assumptions are also necessary, at least for the near future.
predictions already Sounds quite a lot from the beginning of 2018. Here are just June forecasts do not come true, especially the positive forecasts.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 06, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..
Nothing has changed for now.

But if you will analyze and take time to see the gains at this moment, bitcoin looks promising at $6,600 or this is just another sequence of green charts and by tomorrow we'll see the market on red again. No one knows when the exact bull run will come but just remain optimistic because that's a good attitude here and you'll survive if there will be more crashes.
In my own analysis and to the altcoins as well we might see a small run by November and December this year maybe a 8-10k most probably which i was looking forward and for the altcoins a good run that can fully set its recovery up to their half loss Percentage from its ath,
Small run only for the month of Nov and Dec? everything is possible and its likely that we will also going through a small dip again by that time.

Everyone believes that there will be a thrust upwards after this massive dip. Most holders are still in loss for now to those who bought to the upper price. Looking forward to all the positive predictions on when this bull starts to run and while its not yet here, keep on filling in your bags.
Pages:
Jump to: