Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next Bullrun - page 2. (Read 1312 times)

donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
January 26, 2019, 11:12:05 AM
I really don't think we will be having anymore bullruns, this year I'm predicting that there will be more businesses built on crypto to form its own economy.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 10:55:19 AM
Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

Your right, there nothing happen in prices this january and its getting worst. We should not expect too much this year theres a big possibility it retain in deep so lets just observed bitcion if it will really trigger this year for the bullrun.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 10:28:00 AM
The next bull run will be on 2020 and I should say that this bull run should not to be predicted because it will make more expectations to become disappointments. We should decide what we want to do on this kind of market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
January 26, 2019, 09:49:09 AM
Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

Hope for future growth no one bothers. I would also very much like to see a strong growth in the crypto market. However, to be honest, there is no reason for growth. It remains to wait for the actual events that can influence the growth of the market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 26, 2019, 09:44:58 AM
Update the ETF got cancelled and bakkt got delayed but it didn't affect the price i guess there are no more panic sellers around. This could be a sign of a bottom even when the news about bitcoin ETF got cancelled it didn't really trigger any bear move. Cause people think bitcoin doesn't need ETF's and will still grow even without it but for me, an ETF could make the progress of bitcoin a lot faster cause institutional investors can conveniently buy bitcoin.
We can’t afford to dump more the market and maybe that’s why it don’t move deeper during the cancellation. Its hard to say when is the next bull run because the market is not doing much today but hopefully in the future when the ETF finally approved, it can be a good start for the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 26, 2019, 09:41:16 AM
I think that a bull run can happen in the second half or closer to the end of the year.
This event is eagerly awaited by all market players.
Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market is beginning to slowly recover, it is obvious that every day we are moving towards a bull run.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
January 26, 2019, 09:37:07 AM
don't expect too much, think about the risks and all the possibilities that can occur, look for as much information as you can but don't let the opinions of others influence your decisions or expectations too much.
high expectations without thinking of the risks involved will only lead me to "disappointment"
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 26, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Better to wait than expecting something uncertain.
This year could have new altcoins, prices, scams, and issues to come.
Bull run could also happen as we all know 2019 is better than 2018.
Somehow it is  also good to expect in order to have hope and visualize the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 26, 2019, 08:39:04 AM
Update the ETF got cancelled and bakkt got delayed but it didn't affect the price i guess there are no more panic sellers around. This could be a sign of a bottom even when the news about bitcoin ETF got cancelled it didn't really trigger any bear move. Cause people think bitcoin doesn't need ETF's and will still grow even without it but for me, an ETF could make the progress of bitcoin a lot faster cause institutional investors can conveniently buy bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 08:29:23 AM
I am accumulating projects that I think will lead the pack in the next bull run. I have decided to take a portion of money and convert it to long term holdings.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 26, 2019, 07:10:31 AM
I think the bull run will start somewhere in the second half of 2019 and I really hope that it will last as long as possible.
In terms of its variability, the cryptocurrency market is cyclically developing, with some very serious ups and falling to the bottom.
Over time, the situation will stabilize, but bull runs will occasionally take place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 26, 2019, 07:07:11 AM
Noone can be sure what we must expect from 2019 as after insutional money come to market everything can be changed can have bull and afther market would be stabilize. 
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
January 26, 2019, 07:04:19 AM
People think that ETF or Bakkt will help us. No, they will not!
Do you want stable market like stock market? Okay, then approve ETF and no moon will come.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
January 26, 2019, 07:03:20 AM
We are all waiting for the golden bull. But the course continues to fall. So let's be realistic. There will be no bull. We live on. We continue to work actively.

I agree with you. We'd better leave our hopes and not start hoping for smth else. Let's just work and see what's next! The more  hopes you have about the market, the more troubles you'll get from it
Perhaps you are right, but you can’t bet big bets and hope that you will have great results. You should always be safe and don’t give as much money to the cryptocurrency market as you can afford.

well guys if you have no hope than what are you doing here? be realistic and go to work in mcdonalds. everyody here have hopes. i'll wait ext bull run. even if it takes few years.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
January 25, 2019, 07:20:09 PM
Still, the best time for cryptocurrency is the end of the year.. We passed this period in 2018, and nothing happened! Now hope for 2019.. everyone needs a break from cryptocurrency.. therefore, we expect a rapid growth in 2019 and more likely in 2020 will be a furious growth..
I agree. We can see the change every end of the year and hopefully there will be a progress when year ends again and for the incoming year. We have to leave the market for a while and let go the stress. All we have now is investment for the future, wait till it gain good return.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 07:14:35 PM
I agree with you and I also believe that the market before you show some movement up will fall at least another 40 percent.
Activity: 32
January 25, 2019, 05:33:17 PM

I agree with this 100%.
This year will be extremely stressful and the trend of people loosing faith in crypto that started in 2018 will only continue through this year. My greatest fear that overall trust of the community will drop which will cause great negative impact to BTC and the whole market. If the support drops, implementation and penetration of BTC to different sectors will drop and it will all cause overall drop. This will be extremely challenging year, a turning point for us all.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 05:15:09 PM
In my opinion next bull run will occur in this year, because the whole 2018 was the bearish, and the green market must come in this 2019 year.
Activity: 499
January 25, 2019, 04:53:58 PM
The best advice for everyone is to invest wisely, cryptocurrency bullrun isn't 100 percent certain that 2019 is the year for bull run.
Follow the trend wisely, Invest on potential project and don't invest too much.
In one word "invest wisely"
Activity: 644
January 25, 2019, 04:37:08 PM
We are all waiting for the golden bull. But the course continues to fall. So let's be realistic. There will be no bull. We live on. We continue to work actively.

I agree with you. We'd better leave our hopes and not start hoping for smth else. Let's just work and see what's next! The more  hopes you have about the market, the more troubles you'll get from it
Perhaps you are right, but you can’t bet big bets and hope that you will have great results. You should always be safe and don’t give as much money to the cryptocurrency market as you can afford.
Pages:
Jump to: