Pages:
Author

Topic: The number one cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 19140 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Bitcoin will always be the number one as a decentralised currency. Also most other coins have a company behind them so they are a big NO to become number 1. Even coins like XRP will become obsolete.

When we get SDR as a digital currency and have SDR wallets on our phones the IMF will blow those ripple farts away forever.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
Do you guys believe that every altcoin that is made is just base on the image of bitcoin? If yes, then there is no way that another altcoin will ever surpass bitcoin. If no, then I think the cryptocurrency always next to bitcoin is the Ethereum or XRP.
Activity: 202
December 24, 2018, 06:37:39 AM
To be honest I am a little suprised that so many of you think Bitcoin will always be the number one.
However I have added a new option for you to choose that you don't believe that any altcoin can ever take over the lead, so feel free to take part in the poll if you have't done that yet.

I personally think that Bitcoin will have a hard time to stay the number one when cryptos will be adopted for more and more real world applications. For sure Bitcoin is likely to stay in the top 5, but when it comes to mass adoption and to real alternatives for paying without cash in a super market for example, I don't see Bitcoin succeed. But let's see.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
why people still predict if anothers cryptocurrencies will replacing bitcoin in the future ?
i think thats really bad predictions,, because bitcoin will stay as the number one cryptocurrencies now or in the future my friend Wink

I actually don't really understand why people always think that someday another crypto (Altcoin) can replace bitcoin.
because I was never sure of that
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
Many times in the past it was predicted and it was expected that there will be another coin which will come and will replace Bitcoin but it not happened in the past few years from the start of the Bitcoin and with the development and adoption of Bitcoin by institutions we are sure that Bitcoin will always be number one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:02:17 AM
I think it's not necessary for now to predict which altcoins can replace bitcoin..Maybe it will happen in the next 10 years  Grin.. but i don't think they can replace bitcoin..
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 24, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
It is difficult to say about other alts, which are 90% dependent on Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoin is still clearly the king of the market, and its capitalization has increased even more. And among the alts stands ripple.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
from what you mentioned, maybe the cryptocurrency which has the potential to be very expensive is XRP, Ethereum, EOS, NEO and binance coin, now I only give those predictions that can provide a lot of benefits.
Activity: 644
December 24, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
bitcoin
ethereum
tezos
eos
bancor

and bonus waves

these are the most valuable coins.
Activity: 459
December 24, 2018, 12:10:18 AM
I always choose XRP. it is simply a real business and it does not need to live on the money of investors or whales.
It is of private business value and I believe that such special altcoin will have a better future than Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
Bitcoin remains number one and other altcoins will have an effect on bitcoin, so for that do not undermine bitcoin. For altcoin, ethereum still occupies its position, as a platform favored by the project it will continue to fly to get its identity. Eth has good power to continue to hold the platform on the project.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

All altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, so bitcoin will always be number 1.

Who was the loon who first spewed this rubbish and why do so many people ignorantly accept it as truth?

No coin that has intrinsic value can be influenced by bitcoin. The price of any coin with real value should be priced according to the value behind it. 

Only coins that have no value backing them can be influenced that way.

Bitcoin groupies have a lot to learn...

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 23, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
All altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, so bitcoin will always be number 1. But to approach it in my opinion will be able to coins such as Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, EOS. But they are just altcoins that will not come out of the power of bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
December 23, 2018, 01:30:30 PM
Nice poll and interesting results. I doubt that any coin can overtake BTC but the one coming the closest to BTC is ETH in my opinion. Last year, ETH came very close to BTC but BTC always remained first place of all cryptocurrencies.

At fist I thought about voting Tether, because if BTC keeps decreasing in price it will be a possible result, but it's unlikely af, BTC would have to go to 150$.  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 23, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
I went for Neo, just wait and see the amazing things this project is going to do in 2019 guys- it is going to be an amazing year I think
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
December 23, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
I never imagine bitcoin to be replaced on the number one spot since it will always be the king and will be considered as valuable than gold. No one knows right? Ethereum had been replaced already by ripple which most of us dont agree with that. I gave my vote to ethereum since it has all the potential to replace bitcoin among those altcoins you provided. I am still looking forward with ethereum 2.0 upgrade.
Ethereum didn't got replaced yet. Which ICO using XRP as their platform if may i ask? ETH only beaten by total marketcap, you should try to look 24 trade volume between ETH and XRP.

I think Bitcoin's cash is very good, first because its technology is very advanced, and secondly Bitcoin cash has a very strong team to support its operations.
Yea, and don't forget whose fault has made bitcoin fallen from $6k to $4k? It's because BCH!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 23, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
I never imagine bitcoin to be replaced on the number one spot since it will always be the king and will be considered as valuable than gold. No one knows right? Ethereum had been replaced already by ripple which most of us dont agree with that. I gave my vote to ethereum since it has all the potential to replace bitcoin among those altcoins you provided. I am still looking forward with ethereum 2.0 upgrade.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
I think Bitcoin's cash is very good, first because its technology is very advanced, and secondly Bitcoin cash has a very strong team to support its operations.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
December 23, 2018, 05:45:43 AM
Hey guys,

XRP, ETH, BCSV, EOS and ADA is my choice for the 5 best cryptocurrencies in the next year 2019. But I think the Bitcoin will be the best cryptos in the market so that I think you should add to this list. And the next year 2019, a lot of new things will happen and make the market recover soon!
I also think that in the upcoming 2019 bitcoin will again show everyone that bitcoin will remain the number one crypto currency, but other than bitcoin that will develop in 2019 according to my speculation, namely,
Ethereum
XRP
WAVES
Neo
Eos
XLM
the it altcoin is my choice to be able to grow rapidly in 2019 later.
Activity: 506
December 23, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
Yes, I agree with what my senior said above that Bitcoin will remain ranked number one because bitcoin is an altcoin pioneer of all altcoins and many investors like bitcoin because bitcoin can be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: