Pages:
Author

Topic: The number one cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 19140 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 22, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
let me choose altcoin which might overtake bitcoin, that is
1. ethreum
2. cardano
3. xrp
4. Bitcoin Cash ABC
5. tron
How can these coins would replace bitcoin? Are you sure that these altcoins can fairly overtake bitcoin? I'm thinking of it before but the closest one few years ago was Litecoin but we all know what happened to its boat so its not the closest one anymore.

And regards to these suggestions that can potentially overtake bitcoin, I don't have any choice for these coin. I have Ethereum but I still don't think that its old enough and worthy to overtake bitcoin, well why we have been thinking about this?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
of course bitcoin will always be number one, no other cryptocurrencies can replace bitcoin because many people using it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 22, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
Potential one should be
Ethereum
EOS? (Not sure about it but it seems to have a very different blockchain architecture compare to Ethereum and BTC)
Cardano
Waves

Aside from these, i think it is kinda hard to surpass Bitcoin marketcap
It is the pioneer of these decentralized way of transfer coins
If it falls, it seems that it is not realiable imo
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
let me choose altcoin which might overtake bitcoin, that is
1. ethreum
2. cardano
3. xrp
4. Bitcoin Cash ABC
5. tron
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
So far Bitcoin will remain number one and no one can replace it. Bitcoin already has high popularity and even large investors have chosen to invest in bitcoin, so I have little or no ability to shift it.
Activity: 658
December 22, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
I'm also not sure Bitcoin will be defeated. altcoin was born from the history of bitcoin and the proof is when the price of bitcoin falls then the altcoin goes down and this is proof that bitcoin will still be number 1 in the coinmarketcap.
other than that the price can't be beaten by any coin.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 22, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
I don't think any time soon in future any altcoin will dethrone BITCOIN from its no 1 position as bitcoin is digital gold and great store of value for money and adopted by everyone in the cryptoverse. Also the whole market takes rally with the price of bitcoin whether its uptrend or downtrend, Thats why bitcoin will remain king forever as altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
I think the position of Bitcoin will never be replaced by any coin, but even though that happens there are only two names that I think have the possibility, namely Ethereum or ripple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
no, there will be no altcoins can replace bitcoin as the number one of cryptocurrencies in the future
i believe bitcoin will always be number 1 my friend
remember without bitcoin, altcoins will never born  Wink
That's right and how long it won't be able to replace the position of bitcoin to become the king of crypto, because in terms of the price of altcoin and bitcoin it's still a long way off. so in the next 10 years, bitcoin will still be in its position as king
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 22, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
Ripple, stellar, cardano and monero is my personal choice of alts, which are really capable of much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 21, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
This will never happen. The main advantage of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized. All Altcoins are centralized and can be controlled and therefore they will never replace Bitcoin. I think that 95% of altcoins will die because they are rubbish and do not represent anything. Each project prints its money and it will end soon.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
I don't think that it will ever happen. Bitcoin will remain as the king and it's bitcoin duh, the rest are altcoins and tokens that can't move if its not for bitcoin.

No option on what's going to be the next bitcoin as it will never happen.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 21, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
no, there will be no altcoins can replace bitcoin as the number one of cryptocurrencies in the future
i believe bitcoin will always be number 1 my friend
remember without bitcoin, altcoins will never born  Wink
Activity: 202
December 21, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: