Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 8. (Read 20275 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
December 29, 2014, 05:20:39 AM
We all need to work together to catch the people behind the Hashprofit scam before it is too late.
Does anyone have any contacts within the russian police?
Maybe we should start some separate thread for this? It's very important that we work together to get them ASAP.

Isn't Bitcoin and all other devirates illegal in Russia? (I think i have read something in the past...)
[And maybe couldn't this be the Point why it was attacked (If the beeing attacked secenario is true)?]
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 29, 2014, 05:19:38 AM
We all need to work together to catch the people behind the Hashprofit scam before it is too late.
Maybe we should start some separate thread for this? It's very important that we work together to get them ASAP.

But they have stil stated that they will resume work at Jan 5th. So IF its still legit it means site is closed due to the DDOS/hacking incident which I DO want to belive in. If they however are partying on that Hawaiian island we must send Spetsnaz on them Wink

So, they have until Jan 5th to make an announcement on how it goes. And if we dont see any signs after a few days from that date we can kiss our BTCs goodbye. Sad
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 29, 2014, 04:59:25 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2014, 01:18:03 AM
Hashprofit site down due to continual DdoS attacks and kept down till security experts work on it.You will notice we are still mining so we are still here.The object just now is to make sure client funds are safe.

pure bullshit

10 dollars to send a message to prevent "spam" . 1 dollar would prevent spam, 10 dollars is the amount scamming fucktards would charge its fucking retarded.

It is the dev's that are dumping 100,000's of coins on c-cex and allcrypt , it is far too many coins for it to be anyone else . no one is working on the problem because they are too busy trying to dump coins on the market.

7 more days to solve these ddos problems? who the fuck is your security expert Mark karpeles?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
December 29, 2014, 12:48:46 AM
Hashprofit site down due to continual DdoS attacks and kept down till security experts work on it.You will notice we are still mining so we are still here.The object just now is to make sure client funds are safe.

Good luck - keep us all updated!  Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 29, 2014, 12:40:09 AM

Wouldn't client's funds be safest if you just paid them out to client's wallets?
Activity: 868
December 29, 2014, 12:33:52 AM

Safe? Negate all the bogus hash paid for with silly priced Pfc is a good place to start. Send out payments is even better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 29, 2014, 12:17:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 924
December 28, 2014, 10:38:00 PM
Word to the wise avoid all these new cloud mining sites that keep popping up. Unless they come from a reputable company or have hardcore proof that they are mining and will be legit. Way too easy to make a scam cloud mining site then go under with everyones investments
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
December 28, 2014, 10:31:24 PM

their deposits did not seem to be offline, as i sent coins to my deposit address without needing the balance page lol i just realised they cant turn their addresses off. i could send coins to my c-cex deposit address for as long as the chain is working.
so i sent coins to my address whilst the balance page was down.

and i did cancel a purchase order around this time, and made another at a different price.

from memory, i did these whilst not being able to access the balance page, but just before the related hysteria hit the troll box.
IT seemed more like the exchange was being stressed either by volume/usage or something else.

on another note, they have increased the necessary confirmations on PFC deposits from 10 to 15

**edit** upon a bit more consideration, that would have been the first time that my deposit took 15 confirms. i'm guessing that as the deposit was not available til well after 10 confirms on the PFC explorer

i had sent a deposit 90 minutes earlier that seemed to take 10 confirms.
so it seems to me, that they changed the necessary confirms around this point. about when the balance page was down.
Activity: 9
December 28, 2014, 10:14:51 PM
If you want their information it is very easy and not to costly, you file a case in the court where enom company is headquartered, against Enom.,com and unnamed for false advertisement, unethical business practices and use it to request the identity of the owners of the site where by law they will have to provide you with those people. at the same time file a case against namecheap.com and unnamed in the same process. By law once you file the case they have to give you the registered details of thier client. Then you will have all the identity info you need to make a lawsuit or find whoever it is that owns hashrofit and there is not a thing they can do about it.

I had a man who was slandering a company of mine a few years back and in order to connect his ID with the IP issuing the slanderous comments about my company I had to get an attorney who told me I could simply file a case against yahoo.com and unnamed send the case to their legal department who then released the information to my attorney who gave it to me. he then settled out of court and had to pay all of my legal fees involved but it can be done quite easily and very quickly.

Ok here is our solution, who will write enom company's legal department? [email protected] those fuckers can't hide, their ips logged even in bitcointalk forum. Lets hunt those bastards down and make them pay before it is too late.

Or we can write to [email protected]
Activity: 9
December 28, 2014, 10:06:39 PM
I had as well like 12000kh there...made like 100 euros before it went down. good bye 800 euros investment. actually, if anyone noticed for the past like 6 pages the guy who opened the topic doesnt even reply
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 28, 2014, 09:58:57 PM
If you want their information it is very easy and not to costly, you file a case in the court where enom company is headquartered, against Enom.,com and unnamed for false advertisement, unethical business practices and use it to request the identity of the owners of the site where by law they will have to provide you with those people. at the same time file a case against namecheap.com and unnamed in the same process. By law once you file the case they have to give you the registered details of thier client. Then you will have all the identity info you need to make a lawsuit or find whoever it is that owns hashrofit and there is not a thing they can do about it.

I had a man who was slandering a company of mine a few years back and in order to connect his ID with the IP issuing the slanderous comments about my company I had to get an attorney who told me I could simply file a case against yahoo.com and unnamed send the case to their legal department who then released the information to my attorney who gave it to me. he then settled out of court and had to pay all of my legal fees involved but it can be done quite easily and very quickly.

Ok here is our solution, who will write enom company's legal department? [email protected] those fuckers can't hide, their ips logged even in bitcointalk forum. Lets hunt those bastards down and make them pay before it is too late.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
December 28, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

Activity: 42
December 28, 2014, 09:12:51 PM
If they are not scam/ponzi is the best moment to buy PFC  Grin , it seems everybody is selling their PFC ...

..selling everybody and they too - their premine..  Sad
Activity: 26
December 28, 2014, 08:34:24 PM
If they are not scam/ponzi is the best moment to buy PFC  Grin , it seems everybody is selling their PFC ...

i know right im not sure if i wanna sell or keep the 14.7PFC i have lol it keeps  goin up and down aruond 10k satoshis right now Tongue Huh

I have 331.19228761 PFC , but I think there is people with lot more...

At the price that is now, I won't even sell it.
What will happen to this currency if they disappear?
Activity: 24
December 28, 2014, 08:33:42 PM
They seem to use http://www.unisender.com/en/features/ as their e-mail marketing system.
Might be a way to find the people behind it through them.
We can trace them via the videos they uploaded on Youtube, Dailymotion etc.
Hash Profit has an official account here on Bitcointalk.
Maybe we can get their IP they posted from and be able to trace them down ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 28, 2014, 08:23:53 PM

i know right im not sure if i wanna sell or keep the 14.7PFC i have lol it keeps  goin up and down aruond 10k satoshis right now Tongue Huh
Activity: 26
December 28, 2014, 08:19:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: