Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 6. (Read 20275 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 29, 2014, 11:17:52 AM
Bear in mind though that IF there is a severe attack going on the site will prolly not be up an functional at Jan 5th. However, some sort of statement/anouncement SHOULD come from the HP crew at that date(or earlier). Otherwise it feels like we´re pretty much fucked.

I really really hope that its not a scam.. I mean, there have been interviews and people on site and supposedly seen the hardware so it really feels legit.

But I guess thats how a really good scam artist works..  Huh

Cheers!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
December 29, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
I am in touch with a friend who is a very good lawyer, crypto enthusiast/supporter and miner, and  we prepare for Jan 5. Will keep you updated.
thankyou we are with you...

i hope this dont start war about russian and other countrys Cheesy
LOL  Grin war will start  for just **ing  scamer guys
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2014, 10:52:57 AM
I am in touch with a friend who is a very good lawyer, crypto enthusiast/supporter and miner, and  we prepare for Jan 5. Will keep you updated.

i hope this dont start war about russian and other countrys Cheesy
Activity: 174
Being Human
December 29, 2014, 10:51:16 AM
CCW
Activity: 29
December 29, 2014, 10:48:45 AM
looks like the year 2015 is cleaning up a lot of BTC pockets. Many scam sites are sneaking away with the peoples BTC
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
December 29, 2014, 10:13:08 AM
"official" song from Hashie:
"Let It Go"

The wallet's empty in the server tonight
Not a bitcoin to be seen
A website of wishes,
And it looks like I'm the admin.

The site's is bleeding like this [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]] inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Stop the d-dos, stop the h-aaa-x
Don't let them in, don't let the packets pass,
Conceal, don't feel, don't let the coins be gone
Well, now they're gone!

Let it go, let it go
Can't keep it running anymore
Let it go, let it go
Go back and [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]]!

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 36
December 29, 2014, 10:05:15 AM
December 29, 2014, 10:02:03 AM
Calm down...

A gossip about hashie.co is hackers has been busted. My opinion is it wasn't really hacked... anyway, about HashProfit; i got too many fake emails which is intend to hack user acounts about HashProfit. I've shared these emails with support and they were aware of it. This is "not" about hacking, it's about a dirty move. Now they stop paying and gave all of them "there is a problem" thought, then they stop services and give you a stupid timeline because their engineers are at vacation. LOL!

The panic has begun, you know the only way to sell hashrate on Hashprofit is PFC based. They WILL open the site at 5 January. So guess what happens then:

* Panicked users will sell all of their investments and paid back with PFC. PFC price will be very low so all in all HP will have huge profit about it. Because they bought back their hashrate in very low prices.
* Of couuurse PFC / KHs price will be fixed for new PFC / BTC price.
* HashProfit will take back their reputation back because they will be opened the site as they promised and PFC price will turn back OK slowly day-by-day.

So, as i wrote at the beginning. Calm down... You can also take action with legal resources, this will only give you advantage for future moves. But actions about after 5 January is the most important thing.

no need to wait, start the legal resources right away they should know that their info are in our hands if they dont deliver we use it. By doing this either they deliver or haunted by interpool beacuse of big money scam.  
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
December 29, 2014, 09:52:24 AM
Calm down...

A gossip about hashie.co is hackers has been busted. My opinion is it wasn't really hacked... anyway, about HashProfit; i got too many fake emails which is intend to hack user acounts about HashProfit. I've shared these emails with support and they were aware of it. This is "not" about hacking, it's about a dirty move. Now they stop paying and gave all of them "there is a problem" thought, then they stop services and give you a stupid timeline because their engineers are at vacation. LOL!

The panic has begun, you know the only way to sell hashrate on Hashprofit is PFC based. They WILL open the site at 5 January. So guess what happens then:

* Panicked users will sell all of their investments and paid back with PFC. PFC price will be very low so all in all HP will have huge profit about it. Because they bought back their hashrate in very low prices.
* Of couuurse PFC / KHs price will be fixed for new PFC / BTC price.
* HashProfit will take back their reputation back because they will be opened the site as they promised and PFC price will turn back OK slowly day-by-day.

So, as i wrote at the beginning. Calm down... You can also take action with legal resources, this will only give you advantage for future moves. But actions about after 5 January is the most important thing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
December 29, 2014, 09:47:02 AM
Are there any updates? They will come back at the 5. Januar and?? Whats with our Hashpower, PFC, Funds and so on?
Activity: 252
December 29, 2014, 09:40:45 AM
You are still dreaming, I know it is difficult to persuade people to reality while they are still dreaming but time to wake up. Those bastards just run away and we need to take legal action right now. Could any of you just stop being lazy and call the legal departments of those enox and cheapname company. I am sure, those bastards left some bread crumbs behind them and we can find them easily my English is not enough to write those legal letters and I know some of you are from States and UK, if you have decent English knowledge please help us. Write the letter to those companies at least we can learn who is behind that fucking company. Otherwise we got not a small chance to catch those guys and save at least a fraction of our BTC

Thank you again. By the way if any of you visit that Bitcoin conference in Russia I see a blonde guy there. Looks like their representative please share if you have any info related.

Besides, the c-cex exchange looks like also have responsibility in that fraud. Please write letters to all of them. This is a criminal activity and will hurt innocent with hard earned BTCs
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2014, 09:36:10 AM
In a way, they had noted that success for their business was related to the rise of their ProfitCoin. Apparently it was purely that speculation what they call "Smart Mining". Probably they had to sell out heavily to anticipate BTC payouts through their 20% pre mining, without anyone really interested in buying PFC except to buy HP shares - but even this function was not advertised clearly enough to support the PFC.

Guess what, if these guys are willing to stay in business (which is very questionable at this moment), a sufficient buyout of the PFC would raise its price and bring them back along with our investments (we would then call them HashSantaClausProfit I guess).

Of course, in order to sell PFC, someone has to buy them, so they should look to have PFCs made useful for something - in the case they intend a comeback.

They seem to be quite motivated, so just in case they have some positive intentions, I'd like to keep more than an eye open, since they keep my valuable btc.

If they were to come back without rolling back the Pfc hash purchases payouts would have to be severely dropped.
December 29, 2014, 09:28:52 AM
In a way, they had noted that success for their business was related to the rise of their ProfitCoin. Apparently it was purely that speculation what they call "Smart Mining". Probably they had to sell out heavily to anticipate BTC payouts through their 20% pre mining, without anyone really interested in buying PFC except to buy HP shares - but even this function was not advertised clearly enough to support the PFC.

Guess what, if these guys are willing to stay in business (which is very questionable at this moment), a sufficient buyout of the PFC would raise its price and bring them back along with our investments (we would then call them HashSantaClausProfit I guess).

Of course, in order to sell PFC, someone has to buy them, so they should look to have PFCs made useful for something - in the case they intend a comeback.

They seem to be quite motivated, so just in case they have some positive intentions, I'd like to keep more than an eye open, since they keep my valuable btc.
December 29, 2014, 09:28:25 AM
Let's all calm down and wait what will happen in January 5 th. If nothing happens then we can start the witch hunt!!

if everyone waits then they think they can run with it better gather all info now take action put some fire under their ass or they will run with it 100%

better start collecting all info you got, file charge at namecheap so they release who registrered the site then its easy doesnt matter what country they are in, if you have the name and address of the person that registered the site you have all you need, and please someone call russian bitcoin forum that they where gold sponsors of threat them with collaboration in a huge money fraude they will give hashprofit's real nr couse they have , dont whait to 5 january, if they are back on 5th jan then leave it alone if not we have some more info where they are.
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
December 29, 2014, 09:11:35 AM
We all need to work together to catch the people behind the Hashprofit scam before it is too late.
Does anyone have any contacts within the russian police?
Maybe we should start some separate thread for this? It's very important that we work together to get them ASAP.

Isn't Bitcoin and all other devirates illegal in Russia? (I think i have read something in the past...)
[And maybe couldn't this be the Point why it was attacked (If the beeing attacked secenario is true)?]

Not yet. But they could be illegal next year if the law will be approved by Mr. Putin.
December 29, 2014, 08:50:49 AM

You should share some Hawaii vacation place with them, the only thing they interest with right now is belly dancers and 5 star hotels unfortunately
December 29, 2014, 08:42:57 AM
Hey guys...

Is someone mingin in hashie.co ?

I havent get in 2 days no profit... is someone have the same problem?

Type   Amount   Time   Details
payout   0.00022794   2014-12-27 00:03:12   
payout   0.00022566   2014-12-26 00:03:35   
payout   0.00022690   2014-12-25 00:03:37   
payout   0.00022930   2014-12-24 00:02:59   
payout   0.00023173   2014-12-23 00:03:45   

Last 5 eranings...
HYIP yeah,, big profit must be pay with high risk Cool Shocked

I have more then 3000kh/s

only last 2 i trust are:

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaqX

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=20561

From hashi.co forum admin:

donmoney24: Queen elsa has frozen our servers, we ran out of antifreeze 13:56

New scam site...

hashie. WILL HASHIE BE MINING EVER AGAIN ? after so called "refunds". YES/NO ?? 14:03

whitewhidow: hashie will not mine again 14:04

For me is btc now like hyipe.

BTC=Hyipe   Share if you care about money!

Guys quess what, i have great news to your all:

pbmining.com is closed too!!

Mwuahahaha Grin
December 29, 2014, 08:41:01 AM
This coinmaster fucker, just wanna take your money. They won't open their site again. We should start legal process immediately and my English is not enough for writing formal letters to legal departments of enom company and cheapname domains. So I need your help, please share your findings with us those fuckers took my bitcoins at least we should take legal action against them.

They are still kidding with you, we are mining is just a bullshit. It is easy to change the code and show like somebody mining. Believe in me they are not mining any shit. Just want to squeeze your last btc from exchange do not trust them. Lets start now, before it is too late.

Even Indonesia has laws, fuck them up right now. At last we can save fraction of our BTC which is better than nothing
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 29, 2014, 08:24:39 AM
Hey guys...

Is someone mingin in hashie.co ?

I havent get in 2 days no profit... is someone have the same problem?

Type   Amount   Time   Details
payout   0.00022794   2014-12-27 00:03:12   
payout   0.00022566   2014-12-26 00:03:35   
payout   0.00022690   2014-12-25 00:03:37   
payout   0.00022930   2014-12-24 00:02:59   
payout   0.00023173   2014-12-23 00:03:45   

Last 5 eranings...
HYIP yeah,, big profit must be pay with high risk Cool Shocked

I have more then 3000kh/s

only last 2 i trust are:

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaqX

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=20561

From hashi.co forum admin:

donmoney24: Queen elsa has frozen our servers, we ran out of antifreeze 13:56

New scam site...

hashie. WILL HASHIE BE MINING EVER AGAIN ? after so called "refunds". YES/NO ?? 14:03

whitewhidow: hashie will not mine again 14:04

For me is btc now like hyipe.

BTC=Hyipe   Share if you care about money!
Pages:
Jump to: