Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 9. (Read 20275 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
December 28, 2014, 08:09:33 PM
Here is how most of these companies work:

On the front end, this is what they promise: "Invest in cloud mining. I will buy miners and pay you a portion of the profits. I keep a portion of the profits for my services, which means you earn less than if you had bought the miners yourself - but you have the benefit of not having to maintain your miners daily or configure pool info. (the time you take to learn how to do it alone is worthy of letting someone else do it, especially if you have other means of income.)"

On the back end, this is the reality: NO miners purchased, investors are paid a small percentage of their money back to win their "confidence" hoping they invest more - or even if they don't invest more, the daily payouts of a small percentage of initial investment prevent them from calling the scam out on the internet - thus more people invest.

Eventually, once these guys have say 1000 bitcoins or whatever their goal was, it is VERY easy to type in a message on the site " WE GOT ATTACKED BY 1337 H4X0RZ OMG SORRY YOU LOST YOUR MONIESSSS!!!! $ $ $$

And they run off to the bahamas with your money and blow it all on expensive hotel rooms and hot babes. What a stupid way to invest the money you just robbed from honest hard working people... SMH

God Save the human race.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
December 28, 2014, 08:08:13 PM
Did you read and understand their warning. they said all the people involved with solving the attack were on vacation HOWEVER they just so happened to have a person who can not only re-code a new Index,html but then code a second page that accepts bitcoins to service any email requests you may have. So my question is very simple, if the person who re-coded your index.html, and coed a new page with the PHP, javascript and Mysql languages to accept bitcoi  payments to process customer service tickets, why was he to stupid to end the DDOS attack. I would bet it would have took him less time to kill the DDOS attack than the 9 hours it took him to code 2 new pages for the site.

The Whois information for this site is bullshit, its all whois guarded and the number they had listed was for Enom domain hosting not for them because its still in the whois right now. and you notice even that has disappeared off thier site. Smiley

once again another great site gone to waste on some bullshit scammers.

To hashprofit:

If you are a scam can you email me the images and codes for the site so i can start a real one backed by real equipment? I loved the layout of your site, and I would like to make a long term income generating site that finally people can trust and I really did like your setup. So if you are gonna scam us, please email me the codes and graphics so i can start a real site.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2014, 08:00:55 PM
I don't know why it takes so long for them to come back most ddos attacks last a little while and the site comes back in a day or 2

It's highly unlikely it's a ddos attack, allcrypt has a sell order of over 170000 coins, more than the apparent available supply(97000), It's most likely a dumping of the premine by dev's

They want to squeeze everything to the last drop.. Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2014, 07:56:40 PM
I don't know why it takes so long for them to come back most ddos attacks last a little while and the site comes back in a day or 2

It's highly unlikely it's a ddos attack, allcrypt has a sell order of over 170000 coins, more than the apparent available supply(97000), It's most likely a dumping of the premine by dev's
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 28, 2014, 07:06:43 PM
Activity: 35
December 28, 2014, 06:29:02 PM
don't feel bad i had 68083 kh which was $2800 and not even for 24hours Angry
Activity: 868
December 28, 2014, 06:21:45 PM
All over...hp is biggest scam...o God my 10500kh/s + 0.15btc... my btc not recovered  yet... i wish any one find these guys and shoot with AK 47  Grin

I could live with that outcome.
Activity: 174
Being Human
December 28, 2014, 06:19:50 PM
All over...hp is biggest scam...o God my 10500kh/s + 0.15btc... my btc not recovered  yet... i wish any one find these guys and shoot with AK 47  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2014, 05:51:19 PM
I still do not get the point of PFCs if they were just out to ponzi? To make it seem legit?

Premine, pump and dump. It was mostly a separate scam from the ponzi.
Activity: 24
December 28, 2014, 05:46:25 PM
Seems like coinmaster222 who started this thread and seem to be affiliated with Hashprofit is really Indonesian.
Might the site be run by Indonesians?

I still do not get the point of PFCs if they were just out to ponzi? To make it seem legit?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
Activity: 938
December 28, 2014, 05:27:56 PM
Now i can't log in to web sites
its a bad news
it look HP is %100 SCAM
December 28, 2014, 05:22:03 PM
https://twitter.com/miningsev0/status/549312951237476352
Retweet or answer, maybe we get a Tweet from them...

Why? there is no chance in hell they could return from this.
We have to face the fact that we lost a lot of money.
It really was quite obvious that it all was a scam.
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
December 28, 2014, 05:18:11 PM
https://twitter.com/miningsev0/status/549312951237476352
Retweet or answer, maybe we get a Tweet from them...
Activity: 252
December 28, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

This is a possibility.

And there is this joke on Hashie thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9964330

Chris got no place to run, his company and registration public on the internet at least will get his punishment Smiley What makes me worry those Russians
Activity: 868
December 28, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

Maybe they all was just selling ltcgear shares, I don't know.

This is a possibility.

And there is this joke on Hashie thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9964330
December 28, 2014, 03:53:37 PM
Is there anyway of obtaining the SSL certificate even though the site is down? Couldn't we get their contact information from the certificate authority who signed it?
December 28, 2014, 03:34:20 PM
Well, we're probably boned.
Not out by too much -- only spent what I could afford to lose. Love how the mining pool is still up even as this goes on, too.
Secretly, though, I'm hoping they prove me wrong and come back hard at this. If not, oh well. It just proves that butt mining is lucrative -- if you're the one providing the service.

Mining pool is active because those bastards wanna get until the last drop of BTC, they won't go before ripping all of us up.
December 28, 2014, 03:32:38 PM
We need to all chip in and hire some investigators to track these guys down.
Must be some russian agency we can contact.
Who is with me?

I am m8, find the agency I will paid as much BTC as you want. But are we sure those guys are Russian? They could be in Hawai right now, we should find somebody attending that bitcoin conference and talk with their representative if there is any. Actually, I don't know my greed push me into that situation, that was a gambling and we lost
Activity: 17
December 28, 2014, 03:31:48 PM
Dear Team,

Since past two days my Bitcoins are not getting automated payout to my Bitcoin wallet ,as of your auto-mail I received from you it says

"Hello, S Al!

There has been a transaction:
Profit for ******* with daily average ***** Kh/s

Total: 0.00****** BTC
Current balance: 0.0******* BTC

You can turn off earnings notifications on page "Profile" in "Events notifications" block.

--
Hash Profit - easy mining
[email protected]"

When I send mail to support it bounced back am too worried anyone to help me.
Pages:
Jump to: