Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Mastercoin Foundation, Master Protocol & Mastercoin Thread - page 62. (Read 165272 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm trying to follow everything that's being said. So to do an asset issuance on the mastercoin protocol you have to have a good chunk of all mastercoins like tens of thousands, or did I miss something.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
^ anyone knows what he's talking about ?

In his own words.....

"Don't worry no one ever gets my points:"
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg6310737#msg6310737

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

If you can only get the Mastercoin protocol to work as a method of issuing assets by selling a large proportion of all Mastercoins in existence, the system is inherently floored.

The maths' of what a Mastercoin is worth in this instance (which is calculated by market depth/coins required for fundraiser) is pretty pointless seeing as the underlying statement points out Mastercoin are a worthless scam.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Havnt tried it with Omni yet, but Firefox is now 29.0.

Omni doesnt work with chrome/Firefox.
Sent page is messed up.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Havnt tried it with Omni yet, but Firefox is now 29.0.
Activity: 742
now I get this message using omniwallet:

Browser not supported Omniwallet currently only supports Chrome, and may not function well on other browsers.

what is funny is that I am using chrome

Strange. I posted this to the omni wallet dev group on skype.

ty do you have an open thread for technical questions/support?

I do not even really know which omniwallet to use https://omniwallet.labs.engine.co/ or this https://test.omniwallet.org/
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Browser not supported Omniwallet currently only supports Chrome, and may not function well on other browsers.

Strange. I posted this to the omni wallet dev group on skype.

Shame they didn't go all the way and allowing Maidsafe to be purchased only with MSC..  

Yes they did go all the way and do that, I think you should read up more on the subject before commenting.

Would that be good for you ?  That mastercoin early investors would gain a X50 profit from that.. ?   I guess not..

I have absolutely no idea what you mean or the relevance of this question sorry.

Anyway, wasn't it MaidSafe's call whether to allow purchases with MSC or BTC ?

If you read through the google dev thread David Irvine of maidsafe explicity says several times that whatevers going on in the background to issue assets only allows mastercoin. This is why the Bitcoin Angels lent David Irvine Mastercoin (so as he received bitcoins, he could purchase the corresponding amount of maidsafe).

If the people could buy Maidsafe only with MSC then MSC price would skyrocket..

So no, they didn't go all the way with msc.

Charging $7million for asset issuance wasn't enough? pmsl. What company is ever going to do a fundraiser where ALL of their money raised goes to mastercoin? It's a miracle this happened! Grin

The bitcoin blockchain records moneys received at any given address so assets can be distributed accordingly (this is how Mastercoin did their own fundraiser).

It's a fraud Mastercoins were sold for asset issuance. A $1million dollar fee would have been enough you didn't have to go overboard  Grin
legendary
Shame they didn't go all the way and allowing Maidsafe to be purchased only with MSC..  

Yes they did go all the way and do that, I think you should read up more on the subject before commenting.

Would that be good for you ?  That mastercoin early investors would gain a X50 profit from that.. ?   I guess not..

I have absolutely no idea what you mean or the relevance of this question sorry.

If you read through the google dev thread David Irvine of maidsafe explicity says several times that whatevers going on in the background to issue assets only allows mastercoin. This is why the Bitcoin Angels lent David Irvine Mastercoin (so as he received bitcoins, he could purchase the corresponding amount of maidsafe).

If the people could buy Maidsafe only with MSC then MSC price would skyrocket..

So no, they didn't go all the way with msc.

When I try to send MSAFE with omniwallet it failed with the following errors:

With Chrome:

Funds could not be sent: Server error:
 502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

With Internet Explorer:

Funds could not be sent: Server error: 502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

With Firefox:

Funds could not be sent: Server error: 502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

get the same - on two stations

is there a solution for this problem - I followed closely the description of maxmint here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-correctly-send-maidsafecoin-with-omniwallet-584355

legendary

Would that be good for you ?  That mastercoin early investors would gain a X50 profit from that.. ?   I guess not..

Hope there will be some new projects soon enough and everyone would realize the advantages of Mastercoin in the Bitcoin world.

If you understood the table I posted you would realize there isn't any advantage from Mastercoin in the Bitcoin world, you've monetized the system at the expense of gullible investors and customers that don't understand the system.

i.e maidsafe have diluted 38% of funds from investor with 62% of nothing from mastercoin for issuing an asset which costs nothing but Bitcoin dust.
legendary
Some people don't care about all the ones who invested in Mastercoin and waited over 6 months for their investment to bear fruit.

And I say thank you for sticking up with your investors.

Hope there will be some new projects soon enough and everyone would realize the advantages of Mastercoin in the Bitcoin world.
Fair enough, i think on a scale of bad manners and causing $3million of measurable financial damage the latter tips the scale but that's just my opinion, hopefully might teach you about fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: